Sydney Mitchell Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sydney Mitchell Solicitors
Read Sydney Mitchell Solicitors Reviews

Tell us how Sydney Mitchell Solicitors made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Great service
Andre was very professional,always happy to help and asnwers any questions we have,
Very happy for our family to be reunited because of the effort that Andre done.
I would highly recommend you to everyone
Thank you Abdul, We were so pleased to be able to help you and your family reunite.
Andre is here for you if you need any further help or advice.
We wish you and your family well for the future.
Sydney Mitchell LLP
Melissa Southall desalt with me on my Spousal allocation for Live to Remain. She was outstanding and very knowledgeable of all the LTR processes. She was very thorough in her documentation to support my case and I was impressed with the support she provided. I am planning to apply for Indefinite LTR in the future and will certainly use the services of Sydney Mitchell Solicitors again for that application.
Thank you Eugene for your glowing review. We were pleased to be able to help you. Melissa will be there for you when you are ready to do your Indefinite Leave to Remain application and wish you well for the future.
Sydney Mitchell LLP
My experience is Very good .
I was struggling how to manage my application,
But my solicitor helped me very well
Thank you Salah, We were pleased to be able to help. Should you need help in the future we will be here for you.
Sydney Mitchell LLP
I’m super happy to the good result that we achieved.
I’m thanking you Sydney Mitchell immigration team.

I will never forget how you helped me.
Thanks again——— salah A mohamud——-01-may—2020
Thank you Salah, We are really pleased with the result for you and are here should you need our help again in the future.
Sydney Mitchell LLP
I have received great help and support
The service was very good.
Thank you Farhia, we were happy to be of help and are here for you should you need our services in the future. Regards, Sydney Mitchell LLP.
They are brilliant very professionally and they care about you and do everything to help and support you in every way can more than 5 star service.
Thank you Devon for your glowing review. We were pleased to help and give support as needed. We are here for you in the future should you need our services again. Regards, Sydney Mitchell LLP.
Very helpful and excellent service. I was recommended by family and I'll definitely recommend to everyone..
Thank you all..
Thank you so much for the lovely comments that you have left.
We are glad to hear that you are happy with the service that you have received.
If you find yourself in need of legal advice in the future please do get in touch.
Sydney Mitchell LLP
Thanks for getting a Visa for my daughter at 18yrs when l had lost all Hope's. I will refer Sydney Mitchell solicitors again and again. A special thank you André Minnaar.
Many thanks Maurine for your great comments, it was a real pleasure to be able to help you and your daughter.
Kind regards
Sydney Mitchell LLP
My solicitor Melissa Southall is absolutely amazing, she helped me apply for a fiancé visa and a few weeks ago we have applied for the spouse visa for my husband which was also granted. We couldn’t have done it without her.. can’t thank her enough.. highly recommended!!

Thank you all!
Thank you so much Amani, we are really pleased that Melissa helped you and your husband. We very much appreciate your wonderful comments.
Sydney Mitchell LLP
Great help during difficult times.
Pleased Tracy could be of help and look forward to helping again in the future.
Sydney Mitchell LLP
Andre is a tall handsome man well dressed and spoken. He is very strict, firm, organised, attention to detail and likes to Joke. He Takes VISA processing very seriously which I love very much.

He has been my guide and eyes during the long walk to British Citizenship which a lot of people are finding it very hard to obtain due to the Government strict measures
He applied for my spouse VISA extension which was granted on the Same day despite me having a driving offence, 2016 August.

He later on represented me while applying for Indefinite Live To Remain, 2019 December. He used the super priority service and my ILR was granted on the same day. In fact I was one of the first person to use this service.

I was so worried about getting British Citizenship due to the fact that I had CCJs which has lately tripped a lot of applicants. But yet again Andre used his magic we applied for Naturalisation on the 31st January 2020 and the Application was approved on the 18th February 2020 which is under 3 weeks. My Friend said He has never seen anything like this before, but Hay we are taking about Andre.

I would like to sincerely say thank you very much for helping me during this long and rough journey to the British Citizen.
Hi Kennedy,

Thank you so much for the lovely comments you have left about Andre Minnaar. We are glad to hear that you are happy with the service that you have received.

If you find yourself in need of legal advice in the future please get in touch.

Sydney Mitchell LLP
Friendly, helpful staff. Good organizational skills for what is a very confusing process. Flexibility in scheduling. Constant hand-holding and reassurance through email available for very anxious clients like myself. Very good experience.
Hi Danielle,

Thank you for your kind comments. If we can be of help to you in the future please feel free to get in touch.

Sydney Mitchell LLP
This is the second time I've worked with Melissa, and she's been consistently amazing, making what can be very stressful as painless as possible. Melissa's instructions are clear and concise, she is patient and thorough, and walked us through the steps so we knew exactly what to expect at all stages. As an aside, the receptionist in the office is also lovely; you always feel welcome walking into the office! Thanks so much everyone.
Hi Julie,

Thank you for your kind words! If you need any assistance in the future please get in touch.

Regards,

Sydney Mitchell LLP
The support, knowledge, advice and professionalism of Andre was exemplary throughout the process of applying to the Home Office for a Biometric Residence Permit. As a consequence I highly recommend Sydney Mitchell Solicitors for immigration related matters.
Hi David,

Thank you for your kind words!

Regards,

Sydney Mitchell LLP
Melissa Southall at Sydney Mitchell Solicitors was very professional and efficient, taking the time to understand our case and put together our FLTR. Would definitely use Sydney Mitchell Solicitors again.
Congratulations on the outcome of your case! And thank you for your kind words about Melissa Southall.

If you are in need of legal advice in the future we hope that you will contact us.

Sydney Mitchell LLP
Excellent service with no problems. Melissa was very helpful and friendly.
Would certainly recommend your firm to anybody seeking help with immigration.
Thank you for your kind words about Melissa Southall, we are happy to have been of service to you.

Sydney Mitchell LLP
Andre and his team have been absolutely fantastic. He has been so proffesional, attentive and constantly kept me in the loop and up to speed regarding our daughters citizenship process .I would highly recommend Sydney Mitchell Solicitors for any immigration applications.
Thank you for your kind words about Andre Minnaar, we are happy to have been of service to you.

Sydney Mitchell LLP
Its with great pleasure to write this review. Mr Minnaar was very professional every step of the application in explaining the process, which set me at ease. We are delightful of the outcome and we would gladly use your services in the near future.

Jen & Lee.

Sydney Mitchell LLP
Very please with the way Melissa Southhall dealt with my wife's BRP application. Very efficient with attention to detail. We will certainly utilise her services for future ongoing applications.

Sydney Mitchell LLP
I am very thankful to Melisa Southhall. My immigration history was very complicated. I was struggling to get my appeal done. It is all because of Melissa. My appeal got successful in November 2019 which was pending since 2015.
Meliss is highly professional. Once I handed my case to her there was no need for me to worry. She took the initiative herself to call and writing letters to the various departments.
I have 100% faith in Melissa. I highly recommend Melissa for immigration matters. I will keep on visiting her in the future, where ever I need her help and advice. Thanks a lot, Melissa for all your help, support and kind advice
Seema and Jasmine