Sydney Mitchell Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sydney Mitchell Solicitors
Read Sydney Mitchell Solicitors Reviews

Tell us how Sydney Mitchell Solicitors made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I am very thankful to Melisa Southhall. My immigration history was very complicated. I was struggling to get my appeal done. It is all because of Melissa. My appeal got successful in November 2019 which was pending since 2015.
Meliss is highly professional. Once I handed my case to her there was no need for me to worry. She took the initiative herself to call and writing letters to the various departments.
I have 100% faith in Melissa. I highly recommend Melissa for immigration matters. I will keep on visiting her in the future, where ever I need her help and advice. Thanks a lot, Melissa for all your help, support and kind advice
Seema and Jasmine
Thank you for your kind words about Melissa Southall, we are happy to have been of service to you.

If you are in need of legal advice in the future we hope that you will contact us.

Sydney Mitchell LLP
We had worked with Andre throughout the procedure of extending the spouse visa for my wife. He was efficient and showed great knowledge, guiding us through what can be a rather confusing process. I would definitely recommend their services for any immigration issues!
Thank you for your kind words about Andre Minnaar, we are happy to have been of service to you.

Sydney Mitchell LLP
Thank you so much Nancy Hai. Highly recommended and thank you so much for assisting me with my house purchase, really fast service.
Thank you for your kind words about Nancy Hai, we are happy to have been of service to you.

Sydney Mitchell LLP
Melissa Southall was thorough and extremely helpful. She was with us every step of the way. The work she did for us was top quality. We wouldn’t trust another solicitor with our immigration applications.

Sydney Mitchell LLP
My case was dealt by Melissa Southall she very nice and she did answer all my questions and my case outcome was excellent I am very happy with her customer service highly recommended.

Sydney Mitchell LLP
My case was dealt by Melissa Southall she helped me with my case and she is a nice person customer service was outstanding very happy with her customer service. Highly recommend her.

Sydney Mitchell LLP
My wife and I used syndney Mitchelll for our spouse visa for the U.K. our solicitor was Melissa Southall .. Melissa was outstanding throughout the process she was very meticulous and answered all our questions as quickly as possible. our visa was successful and we could have never have gone through the process without her valuable and professional advice. thank you

Sydney Mitchell LLP
I had a very complicated immigration case from 2016 and the solicitor who was handling was case (from another law firm) was less than competent and misrepresented me in court when he didn’t seem to know details of my case. When I contacted Sydney Mitchell Solicitors I was very desperate and extremely anxious as I had lost my job and my accommodation. I spoke to a solicitor called mr Andre Minnaar who was very knowledgable and professional over the phone. He explained my options to me and promised to help me. He understood how frustrated I was and he reassured me and we scheduled an appointment for our first meeting. Based on that first telephone consultation I had with mr Minnaar, I knew straight away that he was the right man for the job. After our first meeting, I felt like I’ve not only been to see a solicitor but also a therapist for my anxiety. He was very compassionate and empathetic towards my 11 months old baby and I. He was very patient as he listened to me and took notes. I can never forget leaving his office that morning with a great sense of hope. Mr Minnaar took over my case and in less than two months I was granted leave to remain. He is not like the other solicitors I’d spoken to before ( And I’ve spoken to quite a few solicitors within a period of nearly 4 years). The two things that make mr Minnaar stand out for me are his very kind and empathetic approach as well as his very Professional manner. It was just so refreshing to work with someone who knows the law, is very transparent, very thorough and just simply wants you to get the best possible outcome. I recommend mr Minnaar to anyone who is dealing with any kind of immigration issues. I don’t know about other solicitors at Sydney Mitchell Solicitors as I have only ever spoken to mr Minnaar about my case. I’m going back to work next week and getting a new accommodation all thanks to a brilliant solicitor. On behalf of my family and I , thank you Sydney Mitchell Solicitors but an even massive thank you to mr Andre Minnaar for a job well done.
Hi Sharon,

Thank you for the very positive review and your kind words!

Just for the sake of clarity, please note that Andre has many years of experience practicing Immigration Law within this jurisdiction and currently provides his service through this award winning, regulated firm. Andre qualified and was admitted as an Advocate in South Africa, but is not admitted as a Solicitor within England and Wales.

Many thanks again!
Me and my husband has been fighting a case for 2 years and we has finally won thank to Andre our solicitor and every staff member has been very supportive and helpful, the service was amazing very quick in response and they have delivered an amazing service to us and the result has proven that they are the best in the area. I would definitely recommend them. And you are guarantee the best result.
Hi Mannan,

Thank you for the very positive review and your kind words!

Many thanks again!
It has been such an easy process to get my application done. Melissa who I know from her previous firm has been a great help and provided all the support that was needed to successfully get the application approved for Immigration. I highly recommend Sydney Mitchell and more than that highly recommend Melissa.

Sydney Mitchell LLP
André Minnaar is one of the most efficient people I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with . He is exceptional and would recommend him to anyone who is looking for help with there immigration problems. If anyone who reads this has watched spinal tap he goes to eleven. What more can I say .what a great guy thank you very much Chris and Jillian .

Sydney Mitchell LLP
Entering the Visa renewal phase on our 5 year Spouse Leave to Remain path, we were excellently guided by Andre Minnaar through every phase of the process. All questions we had were answered quickly and completely. The successful outcome was achieved without any hassles. All thanks.

Sydney Mitchell LLP
Efficient and reliable service. Highly recommended

Sydney Mitchell LLP
Very happy with their services they looked well after my case and help me to sort my immigration problem

Sydney Mitchell LLP
Andre minnaar has been of great support in my claim. Good mastering of legal issue especially immigration, nice advisor and without any doubt strong on following up your case. He did more than what he was mean to do and today I can highly say he save two life , a relationship and give us future. Thanks alot dear Andre for that am amazing and unconditional support.

Sydney Mitchell LLP
Thank you Sydney Mitchell Solicitors for professionalism and knowledge in immigration legal matters during my citizenship application. Mellisa has been so great and helpful during this process and I can not thank her enough. I definitely will recommend you to everyone. You deserve a 5 star. Excellent service.

Sydney Mitchell LLP
I found them through friends recommendation. I was very pleased with their service as they are very professional and efficient in applying my British Citizenship. Thank you so much.

Sydney Mitchell LLP
Melissa Southall always provides an excellent service. My visa applications in the past with other solicitors has always been stressful.
But with Melissa everything was done professionally and with ease.

Sydney Mitchell LLP
After being messed about by other solicitors I did some research and came across Mr Minnar. I have to say he does not disappoint. Thank you Mr Minnar. From Mrs Johnson

Sydney Mitchell LLP
Attention to detail, informative and extremely helpful in all areas.

Sydney Mitchell Solicitors is rated 4.97 based on 58 reviews