Sydney Mitchell Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sydney Mitchell Solicitors
Read Sydney Mitchell Solicitors Reviews

Tell us how Sydney Mitchell Solicitors made you happy
Entering the Visa renewal phase on our 5 year Spouse Leave to Remain path, we were excellently guided by Andre Minnaar through every phase of the process. All questions we had were answered quickly and completely. The successful outcome was achieved without any hassles. All thanks.
Efficient and reliable service. Highly recommended
Very happy with their services they looked well after my case and help me to sort my immigration problem
Andre minnaar has been of great support in my claim. Good mastering of legal issue especially immigration, nice advisor and without any doubt strong on following up your case. He did more than what he was mean to do and today I can highly say he save two life , a relationship and give us future. Thanks alot dear Andre for that am amazing and unconditional support.
Thank you Sydney Mitchell Solicitors for professionalism and knowledge in immigration legal matters during my citizenship application. Mellisa has been so great and helpful during this process and I can not thank her enough. I definitely will recommend you to everyone. You deserve a 5 star. Excellent service.
I found them through friends recommendation. I was very pleased with their service as they are very professional and efficient in applying my British Citizenship. Thank you so much.
Melissa Southall always provides an excellent service. My visa applications in the past with other solicitors has always been stressful. But with Melissa everything was done professionally and with ease.
After being messed about by other solicitors I did some research and came across Mr Minnar. I have to say he does not disappoint. Thank you Mr Minnar. From Mrs Johnson
Attention to detail, informative and extremely helpful in all areas.
Melissa, from the Sydney Mitchell Immigration team has been so helpful to my wife and I during my visa application process. From advising on the requirements to preparing and completing my application, she's been there all along the process. This is the second successful visa with Melissa whom services I will definitely recommend.
Wonderful service, great Solicitors did exactly as promised and would recommend their services anytime.
We have used Melissa Southall previously so it was a no brainer to follow her when she joined Sydney Mitchell. She is brilliant and meticulous. I don’t have enough words to describe her level of professionalism and competence. Each step of my husbands immigration journey she has handled with perfection. Our grateful thanks are just not enough. She’s a little diamond and as a firm you are lucky to have her on your team.
We highly recommend Sydney Mitchell Solicitors, especially to Melissa Southall who held our UK spouse visa application, she did a great job on compiling our documents and we achieved a good result. We would like personally thank her for the great service. Mr. & Mrs. Devaney
I am delighted for the service I received from Andre Minnaar in securing my (ILR) Indefinite Leave to Remain Visa. His knowledge of immigration matters along with his calm professionalism and patience has been of enormous benefit to me during this process. Thank you Andre!
Thanks Andre for your help.your attention to details is excellent.your patience and kind advice is remarkable and made everything run smooth .my husband and I are very grateful to you.keep it up.
I would describe Andre Minnaar, our solicitor, as exceptional. His knowledge, professionalism, and efficiency could not be faulted. The bonus with Andre is that he is also an extremely helpful person. He answered each and every question I had at every point. Most of all, he achieved the outcome we needed. Thank you so much, Andre, we could not have done it without you.
Hi Nigel,

Thank you for the very positive review and your kind words!

Just for the sake of clarity, please note that Andre has many years of experience practicing Immigration Law within this jurisdiction and currently provides his service through this award winning, regulated firm. Andre qualified and was admitted as an Advocate in South Africa, but is not admitted as a Solicitor within England and Wales.

Many thanks again!
We have been totally satisfied with the service provided by Sydney Mitchell Solicitors,and especially need to mention Andre Minnar,in whom we have complete trust and confidence We would recommend the firm to anyone Michael Spencer and Jobish Alinkal Ulahannan
I am truly satisfied with the level of professionalism you displayed Andre, you guided and advised us from onset till victory was achieved.If I should choose an Advocate to represent me next time, it must be you.
I used Sydney Mitchell Solicitors to represent me when I was applying for my leave to remain as a spouse .I couldn't have asked for a more better company to represent me. I will give them 5 stars any day and any time. Their commitment was a hundred and ten percent , communication was superb, talk about attention to details? they were just fantastic. I will always recommend their services.
I gave Sydney Mitchell solicitors the five stars simply because that is what is available but they deserves more. They are very responsive and responsible. I also commend their senior adviser Andre for a job well done. He is very professional, truthful, reliable, attentive listener and readily available. I am for the job well done, satisfied and can recommend them for anyone at any time without any symptoms of doubts.
Sydney Mitchell Solicitors is rated 4.96 based on 27 reviews