Sydney Mitchell Solicitors Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Sydney Mitchell Solicitors

Tell us how Sydney Mitchell Solicitors made you happy

"I am truly satisfied with the level of professionalism you displayed Andre, you guided and advised us from onset till victory was achieved.If I should choose an Advocate to represent me next time, it must be you."
"I used Sydney Mitchell Solicitors to represent me when I was applying for my leave to remain as a spouse .I couldn't have asked for a more better company to represent me. I will give them 5 stars any day and any time. Their commitment was a hundred and ten percent , communication was superb, talk about attention to details? they were just fantastic. I will always recommend their services."
"I gave Sydney Mitchell solicitors the five stars simply because that is what is available but they deserves more. They are very responsive and responsible. I also commend their senior adviser Andre for a job well done. He is very professional, truthful, reliable, attentive listener and readily available. I am for the job well done, satisfied and can recommend them for anyone at any time without any symptoms of doubts."
"Going with Sydney Mitchell was the best idea in my situation. I didn't have enough time and I really needed help with my spouse visa application. They have been with me throughout the whole journey, checking all the information a couple times before applying. They have been always available if I had any questions and I can't thank them enough for their service!!! Thanks to Melissa and Andre for your help."
"I needed to obtain a spouse visa for my wife and your skills, experience and professionalism was the difference. I would love to thank both Andre and Melissa for helping me through what is the most important step in my life so far. I highly recommend everyone who needs help with immigration to contact Sydney Mitchell. 10/10!!!"
"the passion,motive,professionalism, interparsonal and communication skills I have witnessed at Sydney Mitchell solicitors are simply beyond my words. Above all, their outstanding expets (Andre Minnar) are certainly the most trusted solicitors I would recomend to every one."
"Andre Minnaar helped my partner from Thailand to get a marriage visa. He showed meticulous attention to detail in the collation of over 40 supporting documents and perseverance in the tedious process of submission of the application. I doubt that we could have achieved success without his help."
"Andre is very professional, helpful and gives you all the information you need. Quick, reliable service... no issues!"
"I have had the privilege of having Melissa Southall from your firm for a number of years now! Excellent Solicitor and ALWAYS replies to any queries promptly! I would recommend her to everyone! Couldn’t ask for a better, efficient, detail oriented and polite Solicitor! She is and will be an absolute asset to your firm! Kindly Linda J Schopper"
"Thank you so much Andre Minnaar for dealing with our case and I would like to take this opportunity to thank you and your team Sidney Mitchell solicitors, you have been very professional and thorough with our case I would definitely recommend you to our friends and family. Sadquil Rahman and Kushna Begum"
Sydney Mitchell Solicitors is rated 4.90 based on 10 reviews