Sydney Mitchell Solicitors Reviews

Read Sydney Mitchell Solicitors Reviews

l.heyworth@sydneymitchell.co.uk

Chattock House, 346 Stratford Road, Shirley

Tell us how Sydney Mitchell Solicitors made you happy
I spent so long preparing for the worst it took a few days to finally sink in, thanks to Sydney Mitchell and Andre Minnaar I can finally start living again. I’m thrilled with the result and could not recommend a better service.
Thank you again for all your hard work and patience
Being with this company especially one of the Solicitor her name is Melissa, she is an amazing person and very professional. She is friendly and really supportive, 5 Star customer service.

Really recommend her service to anyone who's looking for great Solicitor and great company.
Melissa Southall was just fantastic! She explained every step of our Judicial Review of the case and we won ! Melissa is always very professional and polite individual and client care is her priority. I have already recommended another client to her and will continue to recommend people. Thanks Melissa for all your efforts.
Thank you Mr Rahman for your glowing review of Melissa's work and professionalism. We are pleased that she was able to help in the winning of your case. Thank you for your recommendations.
Sydney Mitchell LLP
My case was handled by the Mrs Melissa Southall. As ever , she has been excellent. Very professional. We always got a prompt response whenever we wrote to her. She has been always clear about her advice, documentations as well as the fees.
It is not the first time to have a case handled by Melissa and would definitely recommend her.
Thank you for your excellent review. We are pleased that Melissa was able to help with your case. Melissa as always provides a truly professional service.
regards
Sydney Mitchell LLP
It was pleasure dealing with Melissa Southall to issue a five year's visa for my mum and dad.
1- Melissa was very supportive and flexible for all additions from our side.
2- Despite time difference between USA and UK she was always ok to meet at my convenience.
3- She answered all queries raised from my side professionally and on timely manner.

We can't be any happier and appreciate all the efforts done from her end.
Thank you for your 5star review of the work undertaken by Melissa. She always goes that extra mile for her clients and we are happy that you are pleased with the successful outcome for yourself and your parents.
Sydney Mitchell LLP
We are very happy with the service from Ms Marta Konieczna who has been very helpful at all times.
We would definitely recommend Sydney Mitchell Solicitors
We are pleased that Marta provided a great service. Thank you for your excellent review.
Sydney Mitchell LLP
Excellent service!!! I strong and highly recommend!
Thank you for your glowing review.
Sydney Mitchell LLP
Marta supported us on our conveyancing with our house sale and purchase. Super efficient and always very quick to reply over emails whenever we had a question about the process. Kept us fully informed along the way and would highly recommend. Only improvement area would be to improve the tech in Sydney Mitchell to allow Zoom/Teams calls with clients as appropriate.
Thank you for your review. We are pleased that Marta provided a great professional service and kept you informed throughout the process.
Sydney Mitchell LLP
I think you are disgusting for the people you choose to act on behalf of. Demoralising letters and no respect for the passed persons involved. Disgusting company and clearly only about the money. I will be lodging a formal complaint.
Andre was amazing in my Visa application (Family Ties). It was a really stressful process in the middle of the pandemic with a huge delay in the whole process (6 months in total) after a hard divorce and doing this type of application for the first time.
His answers to my questions was really complete, effective and quick.
I strong and highly recommend his service.
Many thanks for a glowing review. We are pleased that Andre was able to assist with the complexities of immigration law.
Perfect service
Highly recommended
Thank you for your 5 star review. We are pleased that our team was able to help with your case.
Sydney Mitchell LLP
It was a pleasure working with Andre at Syndey Mitchell. He confidently guided us through a difficult immigration situation and was knowledgable and informative every step of the way. We're delighted with the outcome and would highly recommend.
Many thanks for your glowing review. We are pleased that Andre was able to help with the complexities of your case.
Thank you for your recommendation.
Sydney Mitchell LLP
I have used the service once and I am very satisfied. Marta K. kept me informed with every step she was taking. Everything went smooth, without problems. I would recommend Sydney Mitchell Solicitors to anyone who is buying a house and I will use their service again!
Thank you Renata for your glowing review. Marta is extremely committed to provide the best service possible for her clients. We look forward to helping again in the future.
Good luck in your new home.
Sydney Mitchell LLP
We have worked with Andre over a number of years for our family's visa and citizenship applications and he has always been highly professional and pragmatic with his advice with a 100% success rate!
Many thanks Wendy for your glowing review of Andre's work. We are pleased that he was able to help you with your visa and applications and as always provided a highly professional service.
Sydney Mitchell LLP
Excellent service. Will definitely recommend.
Thank you for your review. We are there for you again in the future, should you need our support.
regards
Sydney Mitchell LLP
I would recommend Sydney Mitchell Solicitors to anyone with complex immigration issues. I have used their services more than one occasion. On each occasion the staff have demonstrated professionalism and expertise when assisting me with my immigration issues. Generally I found most of the solicitors to be very exceptional in their area of specialism. For complex immigration issues I recommend Mr Andre Minnaar, he is a specialist immigration solicitor who knows the immigration laws like the back of his hand. He has won numerous immigration cases for his clients.
We are very pleased that Andre was able to help you with his knowledge and specialist skills on immigration matters.
We will be there for you should you require our services again in the future.
Sydney Mitchell LLP
Great service, regular contact and updates, guiding me through all the application steps and provided final guidance. Really enjoyed working with our lawyer, Andre Minnaar, he was very experienced and went above and beyond to ensure the application is successful.
Thank you for your glowing review and we are pleased that Andre was able to ensure your application was successful.
Sydney Mitchell LLP
Andre Minnaar is the most professional and sincere lawyer I have ever been dealt with. He is very focused, straight to the point and a nice guy as well. I'm totally confidant that if someone else was working in my case the result would be different today. Mr Minnaar always kept me informed, assured me that he will handle things accordingly, and he did so with the utmost respect and dignity and never gave up on my case. He informed me of every steps he has taking along the way, through emails, phone calls and letters. I'm super excited with the outcome of my case now and I highly recommend SYDNEY MITCHELL Solicitors to anyone and will use their services again in future.

Best Regards,
Reza
A glowing review indeed Reza. We are pleased that Andre was able to guide you through the complexities of your case.
Sydney Mitchell LLP
Andre was spectacular the entire journey. He was very patient and professional throughout. He made time and explain each steps clearly. I cannot fault this company, they are very good at the services provided. Thank you from both of us.
Thank you Nicketa for your wonderful review. We are pleased that Andre was able to help you with your case.
Sydney Mitchell LLP
Not a good experience at all. I know we have been restricted during 2020 however Marta who dealt with our house sale was not a good communicator. She very rarely called me back when asked to do so . After 4 long months we finally thought we were moving. She told me to book my removals then the day later told me the chain wasn’t ready to exchange. Then the day before the completion date had been agreed we hadn’t exchanged. Again at 11am she told me the chain was ready to exchange but at 4pm after not hearing from her all day she told me that she couldn ’t get hold of the sellers solicitor. I had to take matters into my own hand and contact the seller to ask him to contact his solicitor. I told her if she had informed me earlier I could have communicated with the seller myself. Finally after I got involved the exchange happened. The day of completion although the banks received their money I had to chase mine and it was several thousand pounds not a small amount . It took a further 24 hours to get my money. I have moved house 8 times and I have never experienced such a stressful move where the solicitor is concerned. So many other things went wrong but most of all bad communication. I can’t just blame the solicitors the bank was just as awful.
Marta receives glowing comments from her clients and is extremely efficient, we can only apologise if your move did not go as smoothly as expected with both the bank and ourselves. We hope you are now settled in your new home and wish you every happiness for the future.
Sydney Mitchell Solicitors is rated 4.90 based on 127 reviews