Sydney Mitchell Solicitors Reviews

Read Sydney Mitchell Solicitors Reviews

l.heyworth@sydneymitchell.co.uk

Chattock House, 346 Stratford Road, Shirley

Tell us how Sydney Mitchell Solicitors made you happy
Andree Minnaar was very thorough with his preparation for the visa application. Thank you so much for the big help.
Exelent service from Andre Minnaar.
Melissa Southall was very friendly and helpful throughout the process, and I wouldn’t hesitate to contract with her again. It was a smooth and easy process with no setbacks at all. Thanks.
Thank you Steve for a great review of the services provided by Melissa. We are really pleased that she was able to help you through the complex processes involved.
Should you need our services again in the future we will be here for you.
Regrds
Sydney Mitchell LLP
I have 100% trust in Melissa.
So far I have filed three cases with Melisa out of which two results are successful and one outcome is pending.
In my and my husband case other solicitors made a lot of money and lingered my case for atleast five years.
Then I came to know about Melissa from one of my friend .
I won my hearing which was pending from last five years.
Melissa is very professional, she respond you in time and explain the case with honestly.

The fees charged by Sydney Mitchell is very reasonable without any hidden charges.
You will get all the receipts for all payments on time.
I will always recommend Melissa Southall for immigration matters.
So please without wasting your time and money refer your case to Melissa Southall.

Mr.and Mrs.Singh
What a fantastic review, thank you so much for a glowing testimonial for Melissa. We are so pleased that she as able to help you and for your recommendtions for her services.
Should you require our services, rest assured we are here for you.
regards
Sydney Mitchell LLP
The service i received from Andre was outstanding! I have no words to describe the dedication and passion Andre puts into his work. The support received from Andre was excellent and the level of determination was fantastic! I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart and can assure you that my case will stay with yourself and i will always put family and friends in your direction in the future for any legal support. Thank you once again

Naseeba
Thank you very much for your glowing review of the work that Andre has done for you. We are so pleased that he was able to assist and help with the complexities. Andre is always determined to get the best results for his clients.
Should you, friends or family require our services in the future, rest assured we will be there for you.
Sydney Mitchell LLP
Andre was a pleasure to work with. I’m a highly anxious person which is probably not fun to work with, but he was so professional and supportive the entire time.
Thank you Leah for a great review. It is wonderful that Andre was able to help you during such stressful times.
Please don't hesitate to contact us again should you need our services again.
Sydney Mitchell LLP
They service is the best and they have amazing staff Melissa who is one of the best solicitor in the world
Thank you Paul for your glowing review for Melissa.
We are really pleased that she was able to help you and rest assured will be there for you should you require our services again in the future.
regards
Sydney Mitchell LLP
Sydney Mitchell solicitors delivers!
Very efficient and professional.
My special thanks goes to Mr Andre Minnaar. I will recommend you any time and any day. Thanks for the job well done.
Thank you Maureen for your review. Andre is a remarkable immigration lawyer and we are pleased that he was able to help you.
It is really pleasing to hear glowing reviews and recommendations.
Sydney Mitchell LLP
Very helpful. And professional.
Thank you Mariam - we are pleased that we were able to help.
Please don't hesitate to contact us again should you need our services in the future.
Sydney Mitchell LLP
As an interpreter I have worked with several legal firm and sydney mitchell are the best legal firm of all.
They are very knowledable, well organised but above all they are true professionals who serve their clients with respect and degnity.
Thank you Semere for a glowing review. We pride ourselvies in the quality of our work and our ability to help our clients with complex immigration issues.
We are there for you should you require our services in the future.
Sydney Mitchell LLP
Working with Sydney Mitchell Solicitors, with Mr. Andre Minnaar specifically, has been a dream. From start to finish of our visa application process, he has been extremely helpful, very responsive and has helped us achieve our desired outcome without any worries. We are delighted to recommend him and use his help for any future applications.
Thank you so much for your review.
We are pleased that Andre was able to help with your visa application and thank you for your recommendation.
Sydney Mitchell LLP
I contacted Andre Minnaar from Sydney Mitchell Solicitors to obtain a UK visa for my wife to stay in the UK, Andre was very personable and extremely efficient in his process to obtain the visa, I am very pleased to say Andre was successful in the application - getting my wife her right to stay here in the UK - Thankyou Andre!
Thank you for a great review of the services provided by Andre. We are very proud of the service our immigration team provides and we are there for you should you or your family require our services in the future.
Sydney Mitchell LLP
First class service from Andre Minnaar acting as our immigration solicitor for UKVI BRP application. Highly professional, with excellent knowledge and communication throughout the stressful process. Can not recommend highly enough! Thank you
Thank you Michael for a glowing review for Andre. We are pleased that he was able to help you through the stressful processes for your application. Rest assured that should you or your family need our help in the future we will be there for you.
Sydney Mitchell LLP
Myself and my fiancé have found the process of getting the visa so much easier thanks to Andre .Help was given from the first day I decided to use Sydney Mitchell through to getting the visa delivered.
Andre was working hard behind the scenes to ensure deadlines were met and nothing was left to chance. I would highly recommend Andres professional service to anyone of my friends who should need his services in the future.
Many thanks for your outstanding review. We are pleased that Andre was able to help with your Visa. He does pride himself in his professional service and we are pleased to help you, your family and friends in the future when the need arises.
TERRIBLE, LIERS,
An excellent service provided from start to finish. Our application was dealt with professionally & we had a positive result from the very first application. We were given proper advice & all paperwork submitted was checked and accepted when the solicitor was satisfied.
They were always to hand and happy to help with any queries or questions that we had. I would definitely recommend their services if you're looking for an application for immigration purposes. A top class service which I'd use again and again.
Thank you very much for your outstanding review. We are pleased that we were able to help with your application and that you were extremely satisfied with the outcome.
We pride ourselves on delivering quality service for our clients at all times.
Sydney Mitchell LLP
Avoid! It's been weeks and no one returns any calls or emails.
I had a refusal earlier in the year then decided to try SMSs for legal guidance due to their positive results achieved through a family friend.
Andre was tactful, precise and empathetic. Application for P/R was submitted 12/10/2020 and H/O responded positively on the 11/11/2020. (1 MONTH) Is that not Awesome?

A.E.A
Thank you for your outstanding review. We are pleased that Andre was able to help and in record time too. It is great to see such an awesome result.
We are here for you should you need our services again.
Sydney Mitchell LLP
we are really happy working with Melissa, her professional advice help us achieved our goal,
definitely will work with her again!
Thank you. We are happy that Melissa was able to help you to achieve your goal.
If you require any further help or advice, we will be pleased to help.
Sydney Mitchell LLP
My partner had quite a complex Immigration case. When researching immigration solicitors i found Andre who had fantastic reviews and years of knowledge and experience. When we initially met with Andre he was very professional and gave us honest advice of which routes we could take based on my partners immigration case. After deciding on one specific route we hit lockdown so we were unable to get married so everything was on hold. Andre called us and discussed our options we could look at pursuing while in the middle of the lockdown. We decided to go for it and submitted an application. Because we were in the middle of Covid we had certain requirements we couldn't meet due to test centres being closed and also the registry office was closed, so it was a little worrying. Andre was always on hand supporting and guiding us every step of the way. He would keep us updated at every stage of the process.
Then the day finally came when we got the call to tell us the most fantastic news we had been waiting for. I remember being on the phone and hearing Andre say " I have some wonderful news, your FLR application has been granted" I was so over whelmed with happiness its a day we will never forgot for the rest of our lives! There aren't enough ways to say thank you Andre. You are truly amazing! Its changed our lives and we can start to look to the future.
I would recommend you in a heartbeat. You are kind, humble and very understanding. You are a true professional in every aspect. Thank you again for everything Andre.
What a fantastic review. We are delighted that Andre was able to help under such difficult circumstances. It is very heartwarming to receive such glowing attributes.
Rest assured that should you need our help in the future we will be here for you.
Sydney Mitchell Solicitors is rated 4.90 based on 102 reviews