Sydney Mitchell Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sydney Mitchell Solicitors
Read Sydney Mitchell Solicitors Reviews

Tell us how Sydney Mitchell Solicitors made you happy
I cannot recommend Andre enough.
He explains things very clearly and keeps us updated at every step of the process.
Most importantly he makes a very stressful procedure seem simple.
We decided to use a solicitor to assist with Israel's visa application as we were not sure what was expected of us and wanted to have the best chance of success possible. Andre made what could have been a very stressful process much more straightforward (especially considering we applied during a pandemic). He was patient, gave clear instructions and was accessible every step of the way. We are very happy with the service he provided and the positive outcome. Thanks a million Andre!
Very professional, compassionate and helpful. Melissa Southall is a person who looks after every detail and never forgets how difficult some experiences are for some people.
Excellent service.
We are really pleased that Melissa Southall was able to help you and your family. We pride ourselves in providing excellent service and will pass on your glowing review and thanks to Melissa.
Sydney Mitchell LLP
Sydney Mitchell Solicitor provides very good professional services. Their solicitors are very knowledgable and answer questions and give advice professionally. They really make efforts to help and explain the matters patiently. No doubt we will ask their help in the future when needed and recommend to our friends and relatives.
Thank you for a glowing review. We are really pleased that Andre Minnaar was able to help you and we will be only too pleased to help you, your family and friends when you need us in the future.
Sydney Mitchell LLP
Good Afternoon my solicitor Andre Minnaar is really helpfully he got everything done on time. And Ever time I needed to speak to him he was available to speak and he is really Understanding and helpful.
We are really pleased that Andre was able to help you. If you need us again in the future, we will be pleased to to help.
Sydney Mitchell LLP
I give 7 stars to Sydney Mitchell Solicitors for solving mum complex immigration case that other firms had failed for over 10yrs. Great team work from Sydney Mitchell Solicitors
Thank you very much for your wonderful review. We are pleased that in such a challenging matter, we were able to help, solve and succeed for you. We are here for you should you need our services again in the future.
Sydney Mitchell LLP Solicitors
I was happy, with the the service that was provided,fast and reliable very pleased
Thank you so much Gareth, it has been a pleasure to help and we are there for you should you need us in the future.
Sydney Mitchell LLP
I'm enormously grateful to Andre Minnaar for his wise counsel and constant support. Firstly, in my quest for Indefinite leave to Remain; secondly, in my application for UK citizenship; and finally, in support of my son's UK Settlement visa.

Throughout, Mr Andre Minnaar's experience, enthusiasm, knowledge and expertise in all immigration matters has been invaluable, and I would totally and unreservedly recommend him and the Sydney Mitchell LLP.

Many Many Thanks Andre Minnar!

Kindest Regards
Thank you very much for a glowing testimonial for Andre. We are pleased that he was able to advise you through the complexities of immigration law and rest assured he will be there for you in the future should you need help again.
Sydney Mitchell LLP
Very professional and approachable... very good application for my parents visa , successful results...
Thank you so much for your review. We are pleased that we could help with your parents visa and we will be there for you should you require our services in the future.
Regarsd
Sydney Mitchell LLP
On behave of my family, friends and myself I want to thank Sydney Mitchell Solicitors particularly Melissa Southall for helping us through very difficult times and for ensuring the best possible outcome on our behalf. We will always think of you as the most special person and lawyer. We pray for your good health, success and prosperity in your role.
Thank you very much for your glowing review and we are pleased that Melissa was able to help you through such difficult times.
Rest assured that we will be there for you should you need our services again.
Wishing you and your family all the best for the future.
Many thanks
Sydney Mitchell LLP
Very professional and excellent staffs.
Many thanks for your review. We are pleased that Melissa Southall was able to help you and we are there for you should you require help in the future.
Sydney Mitchell LLP
I would definitely recommend Sydney Mitchell Solicitors. I retained their services in May 2020 to deal with my immigration case, my solicitor was Andre Minnaar. The whole process from start to finish was done with the utmost professionalism, efficiency and dedication. Mr Minnaar is very knowledgeable about UKVI and immigration laws and will always guide you in the right direction when it comes to your application. All this was done when we were going through the Covid19 pandemic. I was successful in my application and i owe it all to the hard work and dedicated services provided by Mr Minnaar and Sydney Mitchell Solicitors.
Thank you so much for such a glowing recommendation. We are pleased that Andre could help and rest assured we will be there again for you should you require our services in the future.
To whom it may Concern

I have found Andree Minar to be extremely professional, kind supportive and non judgemental. Andree was clear all the way through kept me up to date and made this process incredibly easy. Initially i was apprehensive as you might imagine, however Andree put me at ease straight away. Andree has an amazing energy about him a person that i felt that i can trust.

Many thanks.

Kindest regards
Zsuzsanna
Thank you so much for your kind words. We are pleased that Andre was able to help you and should you need his or our services in the future, we will be pleased to help.
Sydney Mitchell LLP
You are the best time congratulations and thank you to Andre Minnaar is the best
We are really pleased that Andre was able to help you and we will be there for you in the future should you need our services.
Sydney Mitchell LLP
I should say we had an outstanding service from Andre, and he was constantly supporting us enormously. We were able to reach him anytime with any queries that we had and we were so grateful to have his service and we wish him all the best on his future endeavors and we are looking forward to have his service even in the future.
Thank you so much Imani for a wonderful review for the work Andre undertook for you. We are pleased that he could help and we will be there for you for any future needs.
Sydney Mitchell LLP
It was a outstanding service and the results were remarkable. Would recommend to anyone. Thanks
Thank you Kushan for your wonderful review. We are pleased that Andre could help you and we will be there for you should you require our services again in the future.
Kind regards
Great service
Andre was very professional,always happy to help and asnwers any questions we have,
Very happy for our family to be reunited because of the effort that Andre done.
I would highly recommend you to everyone
Thank you Abdul, We were so pleased to be able to help you and your family reunite.
Andre is here for you if you need any further help or advice.
We wish you and your family well for the future.
Sydney Mitchell LLP
Melissa Southall desalt with me on my Spousal allocation for Live to Remain. She was outstanding and very knowledgeable of all the LTR processes. She was very thorough in her documentation to support my case and I was impressed with the support she provided. I am planning to apply for Indefinite LTR in the future and will certainly use the services of Sydney Mitchell Solicitors again for that application.
Thank you Eugene for your glowing review. We were pleased to be able to help you. Melissa will be there for you when you are ready to do your Indefinite Leave to Remain application and wish you well for the future.
Sydney Mitchell LLP
My experience is Very good .
I was struggling how to manage my application,
But my solicitor helped me very well
Thank you Salah, We were pleased to be able to help. Should you need help in the future we will be here for you.
Sydney Mitchell LLP
I’m super happy to the good result that we achieved.
I’m thanking you Sydney Mitchell immigration team.

I will never forget how you helped me.
Thanks again——— salah A mohamud——-01-may—2020
Thank you Salah, We are really pleased with the result for you and are here should you need our help again in the future.
Sydney Mitchell Solicitors is rated 4.97 based on 74 reviews