Swycha Refurbished Smartphones Reviews

of reviewers recommend Swycha Refurbished Smartphones
Read Swycha Refurbished Smartphones Reviews

About Swycha Refurbished Smartphones:

We’re SWYCHA! We’re doing ‘our bit’ for the environment by helping you reduce your carbon footprint AND save money on your smartphones, because let’s be honest, who doesn’t want to live more consciously and enjoy good deals at the same time.

We understand how much you love your phone which is why every device visits our friends at Phonecheck for a comprehensive once over before it leaves us. Whether you’re in need of an improved camera for the next TikTok trend, snapping away at family events and holidays, or gifting your child their very first phone , each device visits our friends at Phonecheck to fulfil our 6-Point Promise to you.

01534520250

info@swycha.com

Tell us how Swycha Refurbished Smartphones made you happy
Can't get it work
Knocked a star off for forcing me to write something in this box.
First time buyer and the delivery was perfect. Let’s hope the phone last .
Really good service. Came quickly enough (not 24 hours but over a weekend and as soon as had cleared from account). Packaged well and a free wifi charger in the pack. Well done @Swycha
The buying process was straightforward, and my phone arrived within a few days. I did not know what the estimated delivery date was, so did not know when to expect it. The packaging was minimal but adequate, so perfect. The phone was exactly as ordered.
I had a few questions about the quality of the phones however the customer service team were fantastic and walked me through their phonecheck certification process. iPhone X arrived in a like new condition and great battery life!
I recently purchased an IPhone XR. It arrived the day later I made the order, the delivery was really fast! The IPhone is in a really good condition, it’s fast and the battery last long. I am really pleased with my phone. I also got a first order discount so it allowed me to pay less than my expectative. I highly recommend Swycha!
Great phone at an even better price and super fast delivery, will definitely use again👍🏼
Really easy, v quick delivery. Exactly as expected.
Very good iPhone
Love my new phone. It looks brand new. Arrived as promised by courier. Very pleased with this purchase. Will certainly use you again.
I am very pleased with my new phone, I was a little surprised to have to pay GST as I thought it was coming from Jersey.
Excellent service, phone arrived in pristine condition with very effectively protective packaging (but not over packaged!). Free Swycha charger didn't work despite trying with different plugs so sadly binned (would prefer not to receive - seemed an unnecessary gimmick). Couldn't find any details of country the phone was dispatched from (on website and email documentation confirming order and dispatch etc) to pay GST so guessed at UK which turned out right.
Phone in very good condition as stated. Very quick delivery.
Fast delivery and helped with my questions before purchase. 5*
Absolutely amazing. Phone arrived next day and even though I ordered a “good” phone, it was absolutely immaculate and like it had just Coke out of the factory. I would definitely use again and highly recommend
Swycha Refurbished Smartphones 5 star review on 15th June 2021 Swycha Refurbished Smartphones 5 star review on 15th June 2021 Swycha Refurbished Smartphones 5 star review on 15th June 2021 Swycha Refurbished Smartphones 5 star review on 15th June 2021
Swycha Refurbished Smartphones is rated 4.63 based on 16 reviews