SWR Installations Reviews

Over a month
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read SWR Installations Reviews

About SWR Installations:

SWR offer a first class Garage Door, Front Door and Awnings Installation service for both Domestic and Commercial customers throughout Herts, Beds, Bucks and London.

sales@swr-installations.com

Units 2-4 Eastman Way,Hemel Hempstead,Hertfordshire, HP2 7DU

Tell us how SWR Installations made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Absolutely 1st class! Professional, interminable patience, nothing too much trouble no matter how many times we changed our minds! Extremely flexible....we had a close bereavement in the middle of the process and they held even abeyance until we were ready to proceed, no questions asked. Really fast turn around all enquires and general order processing. They accommodated unusual payment terms without batting an eyelid. Superb Installation team and excellent end product. We have received many envious comments from neighbours and provided referral info to those who have asked. Thank you very very much for a job really well done! 😁👍
Very impressed. Mickey and Matt worked hard and completed the installation of the two garage doors to a very high standard. They cleared up well at the end. Both observed the social distancing created by the Covid 19 virus and I felt safe and at ease. I would highly recommend them both and please pass my thanks to them. I would add that I am very pleased with the Hormann Rollmatic Garage Doors. They are a quality product and have modernised and enhanced the look of our house.
Excellent service through sales, after-sales and installation. Courteous, efficient and quality product and installation.
Friendly and Professional service!!
Prompt response, immediate quote, precise, and quick and clean fitting - not to forget a beautiful garage door!
Excellent service
We are very happy with the work carried out. The installers were very professional throughout.
Very good service. Would recommend
First class service from point of ordering ,until installation.
We have been very pleased from start to finish with our order with SWR for both our new front door and new garage door.Both were delivered ahead of schedule to dovetail with our building project. The delivery went smoothly and the installers did an excellent job. Would highly recommend SWR. Thank you
In on time, got on with the job, tidied up and went!
Perfect company, very good communications.
They arrived introduced themselves just got on with the job no problems thanks it looks hood
Excellent product, sales staff very friendly and not pushy. Installation men helpful hardworking and friendly. I would definitely recommend SWR.
Very efficient and professional from our visit to the showroom through to the installation.
High quality service throughout the process. Good product, informative and quick site visit and then excellent installation. Thanks
Good advance notice, arrived on time, friendly, helpful and innovative installation staff. Very quick installation and seems well fitted.
Installation personnel were friendly and efficient. Some discussion about how tight measurement width was from survey. Garage door looks great and operation/reset procedure explained. Expect German motor drive to be reliable - we will see. Garage back in use goodbye up and over. Extra headroom to store more clutter.
The installation as very good and I'm very pleased with the door. I was a bit irritated that there was confusion about the day of installation and also after I'd ordered and paid for the doorbell I got three more invoices for it.
Our new electric sectional door is magnificent....... so smooth and quiet......really sturdy. Its made the front of the house look so much smarter I'm going to have to spruce up the rest of the front of the house to match. This is in a completely different league to my old "up and over" door which was so flimsy and if you didn't lift it in exactly the right place, the cables would come off! The 2 men that fitted it couldn't have been nicer, friendlier and more helpful. Any problems where I'd a shelf or something else in the way, they just sorted it with no fuss...... they did like to be kept fuelled up with lots of cups of tea though!! Showed my neighbour the lovely job.... he's a builder himself............. and reckon he's going to be in touch shortly. .
Very experienced fitters. Efficient and friendly. Great job