SWR Installations Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend SWR Installations

About SWR Installations: SWR offer a first class Garage Door, Front Door and Awnings Installation service for both Domestic and Commercial customers throughout Herts, Beds, Bucks and London.

sales@swr-installations.com

Units 2-4 Eastman Way,Hemel Hempstead,Hertfordshire, HP2 7DU

Tell us how SWR Installations made you happy

Over a month
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Mr C Whittle
"I am very pleased with the look and operation of the Seceuroglide Compact Roller Shutter. The work was done quickly and the garage was left clean and tidy on completion. But: On taking a closer look it can be seen that on removing the wooden frame of the old up & over garage door the top level of brickwork was damaged, this has been made good. This was almost certainly due to them levering off the frame. The frame was mounted using 4 fixings per side into the mortar, possibly the brickwork was built up around the frame fixings (as with the rear door) As I found out last year when replacing the rear door and frame the best way to remove the wooden frame is to saw cut either side of each fixing. The frame falls away leaving the metal fixings which can be cut off using a cutter grinder. A lot less effort and doesn’t risk loosening or damaging the brickwork"
A
"I had a new front door fitted, the installers were very informative, kind and efficient. The door looks lovely. I’m now thinking of getting a garage door from SWR."
M C Birchall
"SWR recently fitted a new front door and side panel for my home. I couldn't be more happier with the end result. From start to finish the service that I received was incredibly professional. Scott who measured up my door was incredibly polite and went through all available options with me. The fitters Dave and Rowan were amazing, they worked so hard and were the tidiest trades men I have had in my house! I am now left with a beautiful front door that I couldn't be happier with. Thank you all"
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Absolutely 1st class! Professional, interminable patience, nothing too much trouble no matter how many times we changed our minds! Extremely flexible....we had a close bereavement in the middle of the process and they held even abeyance until we were ready to proceed, no questions asked. Really fast turn around all enquires and general order processing. They accommodated unusual payment terms without batting an eyelid. Superb Installation team and excellent end product. We have received many envious comments from neighbours and provided referral info to those who have asked. Thank you very very much for a job really well done! 😁👍"
"I am very happy with my garage doors. The fitters (Boe and Adrian) were extremely helpful and informative about the product. The doors are really attractive, easy to use, and look to be of a very high standard. Top marks SWR."
"We found the whole process professional, courteous and efficient. Would definitely use your services again and would recommend SWR to others (already passed details to someone)."
"Delivered and installed as expected. Good customer service, very satisfied."
"Pre installation communication good. Installers arrived on time and were professional, knowledgeable and polite."
"Quality roller shutter garage door great install. Guys were very professional."
"Good reliable company ,from initial contact to installation guys,and what seems like a good quality product but only time will tell Thank you"
"very efficient"
"The team checked details with us and then carried out what we discussed with a good finish."
"Quick and efficient and really helpful. We're delighted with our new garage door."
"We could not be more pleased than we have been with the quotation and installation of our garage door.It is the very best quality and in excellent working order . Well done SWR"
"Very efficient and helpful throughout the whole process"
"Overall I am very pleased with your product and service. Your staff are all friendly and accommodating , although the quote could have come through a little quicker and after I paid a deposit over the phone the paperwork took a while also. i will recommend you to people. Thank you"
Hi Mr Williamson

Thank you for the great review and feedback. One of our principles is to provide an efficient service so apologies for not giving you the quote and paperwork as quickly as you would have liked.

Kind Regards

The Installations Team
"Prompt service. Excellent customer service. Able to give estimate over the phone, came out for survey the same week to provide quote and could install following week."
"Amazing from start to finish, would 100% recommend!"
"New Garage door arrived weeks earlier than expected, was installed within an hour, great service from all involved, particularly the installers who couldn't have done more to help... All in all very happy and would recommend to anyone to use them."
"Fitter rang when leaving your depot, arrived on time and did a very clean job of removing old garage door and fitting new. The two fitters were well presented, polite and helpful. And the new door worked too! Very satisfied with the installation and the advice before at the showroom and the on-site survey."
"Great team at SWR made us welcome from the start at the showroom to finish with an installation at our home on Friday. We are very pleased with the quality of the product, the quick and tidy workers and demonstration given."
"Very prompt, workmen great"
"The guys sentbto do the installation were quick, tidy, did a great job, and were nice guys too. Can't ask for more than that."
"Very friendly and efficient. Answered all my questions and explained all stages of installation very clearly"
SWR Installations is rated 4.87 based on 233 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access