SWR Installations Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend SWR Installations

About SWR Installations: SWR offer a first class Garage Door, Front Door and Awnings Installation service for both Domestic and Commercial customers throughout Herts, Beds, Bucks and London.

sales@swr-installations.com

Units 2-4 Eastman Way,Hemel Hempstead,Hertfordshire, HP2 7DU

Tell us how SWR Installations made you happy

Over a month
Mr C Whittle
"I am very pleased with the look and operation of the Seceuroglide Compact Roller Shutter. The work was done quickly and the garage was left clean and tidy on completion. But: On taking a closer look it can be seen that on removing the wooden frame of the old up & over garage door the top level of brickwork was damaged, this has been made good. This was almost certainly due to them levering off the frame. The frame was mounted using 4 fixings per side into the mortar, possibly the brickwork was built up around the frame fixings (as with the rear door) As I found out last year when replacing the rear door and frame the best way to remove the wooden frame is to saw cut either side of each fixing. The frame falls away leaving the metal fixings which can be cut off using a cutter grinder. A lot less effort and doesn’t risk loosening or damaging the brickwork"
A
"I had a new front door fitted, the installers were very informative, kind and efficient. The door looks lovely. I’m now thinking of getting a garage door from SWR."
M C Birchall
"SWR recently fitted a new front door and side panel for my home. I couldn't be more happier with the end result. From start to finish the service that I received was incredibly professional. Scott who measured up my door was incredibly polite and went through all available options with me. The fitters Dave and Rowan were amazing, they worked so hard and were the tidiest trades men I have had in my house! I am now left with a beautiful front door that I couldn't be happier with. Thank you all"
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Absolutely 1st class! Professional, interminable patience, nothing too much trouble no matter how many times we changed our minds! Extremely flexible....we had a close bereavement in the middle of the process and they held even abeyance until we were ready to proceed, no questions asked. Really fast turn around all enquires and general order processing. They accommodated unusual payment terms without batting an eyelid. Superb Installation team and excellent end product. We have received many envious comments from neighbours and provided referral info to those who have asked. Thank you very very much for a job really well done! 😁👍"
"Excellent service - very efficient and friendly chaps"
"Very pleased with the awning and it's installation. The quality seems to be excellent and the fitters extremely polite, quick and efficient"
"Good service and a very good product. We are very pleased."
"We have been very impressed with the service we received, from the visit to the showroom, the efficiency of the office team and the two installers. The price and the service have been far superior to other companies we looked at. This is a very well made product and the awning looks great. Can you bring the sunshine back please."
Thank you for the great review. We're delighted that you were impressed with our service and will pass your kind words on to the rest of the team. Hopefully, we'll get a bit more sun over the coming months!

SWR
"Excellent service and installation of a quality product"
"Delivered and fitted earlier than anticipated. Excellent service. Polite and prompt."
"The SWR team were professional from start to finish, from helping us choose the design of our doors, through to installation. We are so pleased with the finished result. We would highly recommend SWR to everyone."
"The whole process from enquiry through sales and installation was excellent. Communication was also excellent. The installation team were very friendly and explained what they would do and how long it would it would take. Once fitted, the team easily explained how the door worked and what to do if there were any issues. Great job!"
Hi Clive

Thanks for leaving a review! We work hard to make the entire installation process as easy as possible for our customers so it's great to hear such positive feedback.

SWR Team
"I give SWR 5* for the installation they did for my tenant's garage, from the quote to the completed job they were brillant and indeed understanding to the situation. After someone had dumped their garbage, oily car parts, soil and rubble into my garage following a previous break in, SWR still measured up for a new door despite the mess surrounding the entrance. The quote was well priced and the new door opens much more smoothely than the last whilst is good quality. The sales people were very nice and indeed they even took not only the old garage door but even the doorframe belonging to the tipper given I couldn't fit it in my car. Thank you SWR."
Good Afternoon

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review. It is our policy to take away old garage doors so delighted that you're happy with this part of our service.

SWR Team
"SWR Installations fitted a Solidor entrance door for us. They were helpful, friendly and professional. The fitters (Adrian and Mike) were excellent. We are very happy with our choice of door and the fitting. We had a couple of minor things we needed them to sort out after fitting and the customer service was excellent!"
Hi Tracy

Thanks for leaving a review! We aim to meet the highest standards of service for our customers so very pleased to get such positive feedback.

SWR Team
"The whole project was easy from start to finish. The service was very good and the installation was done quickly and the men were very efficient and friendly."
"I’m very happy with the awning. The men that fitted were polite, helpful and cleared all the patio after the installation"
"Quick clean and Tidy"
"I am very happy with my garage doors. The fitters (Boe and Adrian) were extremely helpful and informative about the product. The doors are really attractive, easy to use, and look to be of a very high standard. Top marks SWR."
"We found the whole process professional, courteous and efficient. Would definitely use your services again and would recommend SWR to others (already passed details to someone)."
"Delivered and installed as expected. Good customer service, very satisfied."
"Pre installation communication good. Installers arrived on time and were professional, knowledgeable and polite."
"Quality roller shutter garage door great install. Guys were very professional."
"Good reliable company ,from initial contact to installation guys,and what seems like a good quality product but only time will tell Thank you"
"very efficient"