SWR Installations Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend SWR Installations

About SWR Installations: SWR offer a first class Garage Door, Front Door and Awnings Installation service for both Domestic and Commercial customers throughout Herts, Beds, Bucks and London.

sales@swr-installations.com

Units 2-4 Eastman Way,Hemel Hempstead,Hertfordshire, HP2 7DU

Click Here

Tell us how SWR Installations made you happy

Over a month
Mr C Whittle
"I am very pleased with the look and operation of the Seceuroglide Compact Roller Shutter. The work was done quickly and the garage was left clean and tidy on completion. But: On taking a closer look it can be seen that on removing the wooden frame of the old up & over garage door the top level of brickwork was damaged, this has been made good. This was almost certainly due to them levering off the frame. The frame was mounted using 4 fixings per side into the mortar, possibly the brickwork was built up around the frame fixings (as with the rear door) As I found out last year when replacing the rear door and frame the best way to remove the wooden frame is to saw cut either side of each fixing. The frame falls away leaving the metal fixings which can be cut off using a cutter grinder. A lot less effort and doesn’t risk loosening or damaging the brickwork"
A
"I had a new front door fitted, the installers were very informative, kind and efficient. The door looks lovely. I’m now thinking of getting a garage door from SWR."
M C Birchall
"SWR recently fitted a new front door and side panel for my home. I couldn't be more happier with the end result. From start to finish the service that I received was incredibly professional. Scott who measured up my door was incredibly polite and went through all available options with me. The fitters Dave and Rowan were amazing, they worked so hard and were the tidiest trades men I have had in my house! I am now left with a beautiful front door that I couldn't be happier with. Thank you all"
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Absolutely 1st class! Professional, interminable patience, nothing too much trouble no matter how many times we changed our minds! Extremely flexible....we had a close bereavement in the middle of the process and they held even abeyance until we were ready to proceed, no questions asked. Really fast turn around all enquires and general order processing. They accommodated unusual payment terms without batting an eyelid. Superb Installation team and excellent end product. We have received many envious comments from neighbours and provided referral info to those who have asked. Thank you very very much for a job really well done! 😁👍"
"On time and friendly guys who very quickly installed the doors. I would use them again."
"Very good service - friendly, flexible and efficient installation."
"Jodie & Dave the installer were very helpful & talked through all aspects of our garage door we were very impressed"
"Good company came and did the installation when they did and carried out the work ok despite having some problems."
"We were really impressed with SWR non-pushy sales team. They were friendly and informative but never pushy. The fitters were respectful and friendly, working quickly and tidily and we were very happy with our purchase."
Hi Mr Whittle

Thank you for your response. all feedback is greatly appreciated and customer service is extremely important to us. If there is anything else you would like us to do, please give Scott a call on 01442 210741 and we will be happy to help. We have also passed your comments on to the installers.

"Very good product and installation team very professional"
"Overall,Good.Downsides were: despite the hype about quality in the Hormann brochure there was a fault in 1 panel of the garage door and for SWR directly 1 failure to return a phone call to discuss this.However,this was settled to our general satisfaction."
Dear Mr Kirkby

Thank you for the feedback. We were disappointed to hear that you failed to receive a phone call, I have discussed this with the sales team to ensure that all calls are returned promptly, as this is very important to us.
I am pleased to hear that the issue was resolved to your general satisfaction and if there is anything else we can do to help in the future, please do not hesitate to call.

Kind Regards
Lisa Bankole
Director
"Overall job very good although would have expected fitters to clean the door afterwards and not leave oily finger prints on the door and rubber seal dirty."
Hi Mr Hayes

Thank you for your response. all feedback is greatly appreciated and customer service is extremely import to us. I trust that everything has now been completed and you are enjoying the product. If you would like to discuss further Please give Scott a call on 01442 210741 and I will be happy to help.

Thank you for your time.
"The door is great and installers very nice but had to wait 12 weeks for it"
"Efficient service, pleasant fitters, came back promptly to rectify small problems,"
"They kept their appointments. Came when they said they would and Did what was asked regarding the installation."
"On time. Quick and friendly. Would have been perfect/better if the team would have asked where to put the control box. Not ideal where it is but ok."
"Veryou friendly helpful people and the awning looks exactly as expected Two points The installers didn't know the house was pebbled added And the vibro sensors was a retrofit with a bit of confusion Overall though very impressed"
"easy to contact Did phone me back as they said they would"
"I like being able to open the door from the top of my long drive ."
SWR Installations is rated 4.85 based on 248 reviews