SWR Installations Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend SWR Installations

About SWR Installations: SWR offer a first class Garage Door, Front Door and Awnings Installation service for both Domestic and Commercial customers throughout Herts, Beds, Bucks and London.

sales@swr-installations.com

Units 2-4 Eastman Way,Hemel Hempstead,Hertfordshire, HP2 7DU

Click Here

Tell us how SWR Installations made you happy

Over a month
Mr C Whittle
"I am very pleased with the look and operation of the Seceuroglide Compact Roller Shutter. The work was done quickly and the garage was left clean and tidy on completion. But: On taking a closer look it can be seen that on removing the wooden frame of the old up & over garage door the top level of brickwork was damaged, this has been made good. This was almost certainly due to them levering off the frame. The frame was mounted using 4 fixings per side into the mortar, possibly the brickwork was built up around the frame fixings (as with the rear door) As I found out last year when replacing the rear door and frame the best way to remove the wooden frame is to saw cut either side of each fixing. The frame falls away leaving the metal fixings which can be cut off using a cutter grinder. A lot less effort and doesn’t risk loosening or damaging the brickwork"
A
"I had a new front door fitted, the installers were very informative, kind and efficient. The door looks lovely. I’m now thinking of getting a garage door from SWR."
M C Birchall
"SWR recently fitted a new front door and side panel for my home. I couldn't be more happier with the end result. From start to finish the service that I received was incredibly professional. Scott who measured up my door was incredibly polite and went through all available options with me. The fitters Dave and Rowan were amazing, they worked so hard and were the tidiest trades men I have had in my house! I am now left with a beautiful front door that I couldn't be happier with. Thank you all"
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Absolutely 1st class! Professional, interminable patience, nothing too much trouble no matter how many times we changed our minds! Extremely flexible....we had a close bereavement in the middle of the process and they held even abeyance until we were ready to proceed, no questions asked. Really fast turn around all enquires and general order processing. They accommodated unusual payment terms without batting an eyelid. Superb Installation team and excellent end product. We have received many envious comments from neighbours and provided referral info to those who have asked. Thank you very very much for a job really well done! 😁👍"
"The person who came to measure up and the lads who installed the door were top. Sadly, it took 14 weeks instead of 8-10 and the communication from the head office was extremely poor (e.g. I had to chase after 11 weeks as I had received no communication, no confirmation of installation date, cancellation of the first installation date the evening before)."
Hi Dr Maillard

Thank you for your feedback all feedback is appreciated. On all orders we put in place to give the customer a mid point call giving the customer an update on how their order is progressing but on this occasion this was missed off.

Regarding the late delivery and installation date there was a delay from the supplier which is out of our hands but you should have been kept up to date with progress of delivery.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the delay of your entrance door. I have passed your feedback regarding the surveyor and installers on to the relevant people.

If you would like to discuss further please give Scott a call on 01442 210741.

Kind Regards
Scott
"Great showroom so you could see the products in the flesh. Good advice on what product to go for. Very reasonable price for a quality product."
"The products are good but the advice on installation was not great. The garage door fits on the back of the wall and this was not properly explained so we have two side panels which we didn't want. Also Sills do not match doors"
"Good thanks"
"Very professional & installation done neatly by courteous men. Only criticism would be that I was concerned awning would not be long enough to shade table underneath completely & was reassured it would- it doesn't & only 2 of 4 chairs ever in shade, so v disappointing."
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. I’m very sorry that you are not satisfied with the product we installed for you. I have looked in to your job and with the model that was selected and with the width of your awning this was the maximum projection that we could have supplied.

We are always looking for ways to provide excellent products with excellent service so your feedback is crucial for helping us achieve that. If you would like to discuss this further please give Scott a call on 01442 210741.
SWR Installations is rated 4.85 based on 248 reviews