SWR Installations Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend SWR Installations

About SWR Installations: SWR offer a first class Garage Door, Front Door and Awnings Installation service for both Domestic and Commercial customers throughout Herts, Beds, Bucks and London.

sales@swr-installations.com

Units 3-4 Eastman Way,Hemel Hempstead,Hertfordshire, HP2 7DU

How would you rate SWR Installations ?

Mr B Walker
Mr B Walker
Verified Buyer
"Good communication, tidy workmen and efficient installation"
A
"Great fuss free service. What other companiès should be like. Installation was conducted professionally and timely. Great product great results great company. What more can I say. Completely happy"
Mrs Lloyd
"I am very happy with the service provided by SWR. They kept in touch, letting me know what was happening at every stage. Any problems, they solved and the finished job is lovely. I would happily recommend this company."
"Great showroom so you could see the products in the flesh. Good advice on what product to go for. Very reasonable price for a quality product."
Mr M Brookes
Verified Buyer
"The products are good but the advice on installation was not great. The garage door fits on the back of the wall and this was not properly explained so we have two side panels which we didn't want. Also Sills do not match doors"
Mr G Delves
"Good thanks"
Mrs B McKay
Verified Buyer
"Very professional & installation done neatly by courteous men. Only criticism would be that I was concerned awning would not be long enough to shade table underneath completely & was reassured it would- it doesn't & only 2 of 4 chairs ever in shade, so v disappointing."
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. I’m very sorry that you are not satisfied with the product we installed for you. I have looked in to your job and with the model that was selected and with the width of your awning this was the maximum projection that we could have supplied.

We are always looking for ways to provide excellent products with excellent service so your feedback is crucial for helping us achieve that. If you would like to discuss this further please give Scott a call on 01442 210741.
SWR Installations is rated 4.85 based on 142 reviews