SWR Installations Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend SWR Installations

About SWR Installations: SWR offer a first class Garage Door, Front Door and Awnings Installation service for both Domestic and Commercial customers throughout Herts, Beds, Bucks and London.

sales@swr-installations.com

Units 2-4 Eastman Way,Hemel Hempstead,Hertfordshire, HP2 7DU

Click Here

Tell us how SWR Installations made you happy

Over a month
Mr C Whittle
"I am very pleased with the look and operation of the Seceuroglide Compact Roller Shutter. The work was done quickly and the garage was left clean and tidy on completion. But: On taking a closer look it can be seen that on removing the wooden frame of the old up & over garage door the top level of brickwork was damaged, this has been made good. This was almost certainly due to them levering off the frame. The frame was mounted using 4 fixings per side into the mortar, possibly the brickwork was built up around the frame fixings (as with the rear door) As I found out last year when replacing the rear door and frame the best way to remove the wooden frame is to saw cut either side of each fixing. The frame falls away leaving the metal fixings which can be cut off using a cutter grinder. A lot less effort and doesn’t risk loosening or damaging the brickwork"
A
"I had a new front door fitted, the installers were very informative, kind and efficient. The door looks lovely. I’m now thinking of getting a garage door from SWR."
M C Birchall
"SWR recently fitted a new front door and side panel for my home. I couldn't be more happier with the end result. From start to finish the service that I received was incredibly professional. Scott who measured up my door was incredibly polite and went through all available options with me. The fitters Dave and Rowan were amazing, they worked so hard and were the tidiest trades men I have had in my house! I am now left with a beautiful front door that I couldn't be happier with. Thank you all"
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Absolutely 1st class! Professional, interminable patience, nothing too much trouble no matter how many times we changed our minds! Extremely flexible....we had a close bereavement in the middle of the process and they held even abeyance until we were ready to proceed, no questions asked. Really fast turn around all enquires and general order processing. They accommodated unusual payment terms without batting an eyelid. Superb Installation team and excellent end product. We have received many envious comments from neighbours and provided referral info to those who have asked. Thank you very very much for a job really well done! 😁👍"
"conned me out of £95 call out ,made no atempt to repair my door motor just tried to sell me a new one"
Hi

We're sorry you are unhappy with our service. We do advise all customers before making the call out that there is a £95 charge even if the fault cannot be repaired. We take all complaints very seriously however so please email or phone us with more details of what happened and we'll investigate further.

Kind Regards