SWR Installations Reviews

of reviewers recommend SWR Installations
Over A Month
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
SWR Installations Review - Reviews.io ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Excellent service through sales, after-sales and installation. Courteous, efficient and quality product and installation.
Read SWR Installations Reviews

About SWR Installations:

SWR offer a first class Garage Door, Front Door and Awnings Installation service for both Domestic and Commercial customers throughout Herts, Beds, Bucks and London.

sales@swr-installations.com

Mr T Sofroniou
SWR Installations 5 star review on 18th October 2020
SWR Installations 5 star review on 18th October 2020
Verified Buyer
Excellent, no fuss, efficient, helpful service.
SWR Installations 5 star review on 18th November 2020
Mr D Luckett
SWR were great to work with and showed us all options available for our garage door. We had just moved into a property and the old up-and-over door was no longer fit for purpose. We wanted a roller door to save space and to allow us to open the door when the car was parked in front of the garage. A visit to the showroom was really helpful and they were honest about what the best solution for us was. We decided to go with a manual version of the Hormann roller. The installation was completed quickly and with no hassle - the guys were very friendly and showed us how it worked before leaving. The whole process was very easy and the sales team were friendly throughout. Would highly recommend and would look to go back to SWR in the future should we need to.
SWR Installations 5 star review on 5th November 2020
A 360
Following a slight delay as a member of staff was injured at a different job, the SWR team fitted us in fairly quickly given they were a lead fitter down. They had managed our expectations which was great. On the day the fitters turned up on time - BJOO were both polite and friendly and Shutters look great - thanks very much.
SWR Installations 5 star review on 4th November 2020
Mr R Bass
Very polite and professional.
SWR Installations 5 star review on 29th October 2020 SWR Installations 5 star review on 29th October 2020
Mr T Sofroniou
From start to finish a trusted service and super end result. Very happy.
SWR Installations 5 star review on 26th October 2020
Mr N Edwards
Like many people, we realised that due to the current virus problem, we would be spending more time outside. An awning seemed to offer a good combination of shade in sun and some protection from light rain.
After talking to a few different supplier-installers, we placed an order with SWR Installations.
The ordering process was painless and required a 40% deposit. At no time did we feel pressurised into placing an order.
The leadtime on the sales order was actually slightly longer than the salesman had told us when he inspected the property but in our case, this did not matter. In all, it was 9 weeks from when we placed the order to the installation.
On installation day the Dave and Nathan arrived at about 9am. They were friendly, polite and seemed to know exactly what they were doing. Fortunately, it wasn't raining or windy and the installation took about three hours.
I asked them to increase the pitch slightly which they did and then they took me through the 'do's and don't's'.
It has now been in place for nearly a week and so far is working perfectly. Overall, we are pleased with the way that SWR handled our order
SWR Installations 5 star review on 18th October 2020 SWR Installations 5 star review on 18th October 2020
Mr R Turner
The whole team (5 people) turned up on time and were very pleasant and customer focused.
The two installations (roof blind and awning) were carried out efficiently and professionally. I cannot fault this team at all.
SWR Installations 5 star review on 16th September 2020
Mr D McCall
We were impressed with the showroom and Scott, who advised us and took our order.
Dave and Joe came to fit our awning and could not have been more helpful. They were keen to involve me in the decisions regarding position and wiring of the electrics and they were able to completely satisfy my demands! They worked professionally and smartly and only left the job when they felt that my wife and I were both totally happy with their work. They left our premises having cleared all waste and ensuring that I had all the information regarding the correct operation of the awning, giving me a clear assurance that they would be only too happy to return should there be any need for adjustment. I was very impressed!
SWR Installations 5 star review on 27th August 2020 SWR Installations 5 star review on 27th August 2020
Mr G Caine
I just wanted to say thank you for the service you have provided. We researched the market and knew the unit we wanted which is a Weinor Cassita 2 with a size of 3.5m x 3m. Given that this a German product we went to all the main suppliers and installers in the UK (6 in total) we also visited the SWR showroom. We chose SWR above all others due to its reputation and price. The its quite a big unit, it is very well made with a solid structure that fits neatly away the fittings screwed to the wall therefore need to be substantial and will need expertise and skill to fit them correctly. The unit look fabulous and is perfect for what we need. The two guys who installed the unit were brilliant, very professional, helpful, polite and could do enough for us so please ensure that the management of SWR are aware of the the great work you and your team have done. The online billing and payment process was easy.
SWR Installations 5 star review on 11th August 2020
Very good
SWR Installations 5 star review on 16th June 2020
Mrs J Gilderslevy
The SWR team were professional from start to finish, from helping us choose the design of our doors, through to installation. We are so pleased with the finished result. We would highly recommend SWR to everyone.
SWR Installations 5 star review on 12th August 2019 SWR Installations 5 star review on 12th August 2019
Mr C Johnson
The whole process from enquiry through sales and installation was excellent. Communication was also excellent. The installation team were very friendly and explained what they would do and how long it would it would take. Once fitted, the team easily explained how the door worked and what to do if there were any issues. Great job!
SWR Installations 5 star review on 31st July 2019
Hi Clive

Thanks for leaving a review! We work hard to make the entire installation process as easy as possible for our customers so it's great to hear such positive feedback.

Kind Regards

SWR Team
Mr T Vasiliou
I give SWR 5* for the installation they did for my tenant's garage, from the quote to the completed job they were brillant and indeed understanding to the situation.

After someone had dumped their garbage, oily car parts, soil and rubble into my garage following a previous break in, SWR still measured up for a new door despite the mess surrounding the entrance.

The quote was well priced and the new door opens much more smoothely than the last whilst is good quality. The sales people were very nice and indeed they even took not only the old garage door but even the doorframe belonging to the tipper given I couldn't fit it in my car.

Thank you SWR.
SWR Installations 5 star review on 31st July 2019
Good Afternoon

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review. It is our policy to take away old garage doors so delighted that you're happy with this part of our service.

Kind Regards

SWR Team
Mrs E Hodgson
Great team at SWR made us welcome from the start at the showroom to finish with an installation at our home on Friday. We are very pleased with the quality of the product, the quick and tidy workers and demonstration given.
SWR Installations 5 star review on 9th April 2019
Mr D Irimia
Im very happy with the product&installation.Than you for your business.
SWR Installations 5 star review on 11th December 2018
Mr A Wallwin
Ady and Dave arrived promptly on the morning of the installation and worked conscientiously until the installation was completed (around lunch time). They were affable tidy workmen who were happy to answer any questions I asked them while they were on premises.
SWR Installations 5 star review on 15th November 2018
Mr C Whittle
I am very pleased with the look and operation of the Seceuroglide Compact Roller Shutter. The work was done quickly and the garage was left clean and tidy on completion.
But:
On taking a closer look it can be seen that on removing the wooden frame of the old up & over garage door the top level of brickwork was damaged, this has been made good. This was almost certainly due to them levering off the frame. The frame was mounted using 4 fixings per side into the mortar, possibly the brickwork was built up around the frame fixings (as with the rear door)
As I found out last year when replacing the rear door and frame the best way to remove the wooden frame is to saw cut either side of each fixing. The frame falls away leaving the metal fixings which can be cut off using a cutter grinder. A lot less effort and doesn’t risk loosening or damaging the brickwork
SWR Installations 4 star review on 27th July 2018
Hi Mr Whittle

Thank you for your response. all feedback is greatly appreciated and customer service is extremely important to us. If there is anything else you would like us to do, please give Scott a call on 01442 210741 and we will be happy to help. We have also passed your comments on to the installers.

Verified Buyer
I had a new front door fitted, the installers were very informative, kind and efficient. The door looks lovely. I’m now thinking of getting a garage door from SWR.
SWR Installations 5 star review on 26th July 2018
M C Birchall
SWR recently fitted a new front door and side panel for my home. I couldn't be more happier with the end result. From start to finish the service that I received was incredibly professional. Scott who measured up my door was incredibly polite and went through all available options with me. The fitters Dave and Rowan were amazing, they worked so hard and were the tidiest trades men I have had in my house! I am now left with a beautiful front door that I couldn't be happier with. Thank you all
SWR Installations 5 star review on 20th July 2018
Mr B Walker
Good communication, tidy workmen and efficient installation
SWR Installations 5 star review on 10th May 2017
Verified Buyer
Great fuss free service. What other companiès should be like. Installation was conducted professionally and timely. Great product great results great company. What more can I say. Completely happy
SWR Installations 5 star review on 3rd May 2017
Mrs Lloyd
I am very happy with the service provided by SWR. They kept in touch, letting me know what was happening at every stage. Any problems, they solved and the finished job is lovely. I would happily recommend this company.
SWR Installations 5 star review on 11th January 2017