SWR Installations Reviews

of reviewers recommend SWR Installations
Over A Month
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
SWR Installations Review - Reviews.io ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Excellent service through sales, after-sales and installation. Courteous, efficient and quality product and installation.
Read SWR Installations Reviews

About SWR Installations:

SWR offer a first class Garage Door, Front Door and Awnings Installation service for both Domestic and Commercial customers throughout Herts, Beds, Bucks and London.

sales@swr-installations.com

SWR Installations 5 star review on 18th October 2020
Mr N Edwards
SWR Installations 5 star review on 18th October 2020
Mr N Edwards
Very friendly and efficient. Answered all my questions and explained all stages of installation very clearly
Prompt, courteous service.
Very good service - friendly, flexible and efficient installation.
Two installers very polite friendly and helpful.
Quotation also done in a friendly and helpful manner we, having been disappointed that the material the same as our existing awning is no longer available, were inclined not to proceed. We are delighted we did not cancel!
SWR have been fantastic, from visiting the showroom right through to installation day. Andy and Nathan did a great job, top quality install.
Very efficient and friendly installers. 2 awnings completed in 3 hours.
Very pleased with the result.
The two guys who came to sort out my garage door on 15th Feb were v efficient and extremely helpful and I would have no hesitation in recommending SWR to anyone who might need their expertise.
Excellent installation by the team of Boe, David and Adrian.

Very tidy and a clear explanation of operation
The person who came to measure up and the lads who installed the door were top. Sadly, it took 14 weeks instead of 8-10 and the communication from the head office was extremely poor (e.g. I had to chase after 11 weeks as I had received no communication, no confirmation of installation date, cancellation of the first installation date the evening before).
Hi Dr Maillard

Thank you for your feedback all feedback is appreciated. On all orders we put in place to give the customer a mid point call giving the customer an update on how their order is progressing but on this occasion this was missed off.

Regarding the late delivery and installation date there was a delay from the supplier which is out of our hands but you should have been kept up to date with progress of delivery.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the delay of your entrance door. I have passed your feedback regarding the surveyor and installers on to the relevant people.

If you would like to discuss further please give Scott a call on 01442 210741.

Kind Regards
Scott
Very average service for a company that is ment to be customer based
Hi Mr Cooper

Thank you for your feedback, I am really sorry we have not met your expectations on this occasion. May I ask where you feel you have been let down? The door arrived from our supplier on the 31st of January and was installed on the 1st of February a day later. Also on the morning of your query after the installation we agreed that we would come out later that day to try and resolve, so would like to understand where we could improve.

We really value your feedback as you say we consider ourselves a customer orientated business with “customers at our core” one of our values, so all feedback on how we can improve is appreciated.

If you would prefer to discuss this please give me (Scott) a call on 01442 210741.

Scott
Quick and friendly. Lock is a little stiff but hopefully will ease over time.
Hi Mr Lloyd

Thank you for your positive and constructive feedback. As you correctly mention the lock on front doors can be a little stiff at the beginning but does ease up once it is being used frequently. If you find this does not ease over time then please give Scott a call on 01442 210741 and we will get an engineer out at your earliest convenience.

Kind regards
Operations manager
A very friendly and extremely efficient service. All the people I talked to from the sales team to the estimators and the fitters filled me with confidence and they all knew exactly what they were doing. I would not hesitate to recommend you
Good quality products. Friendly, efficient service from the office. Cheerful, professional installers who have done an excellent job.
Your installation team arrived right on time, did a great job and showed me how to use the door, then tidied up and left. What more could anyone want :)
Guys were very nice fitted it quickly removed the one one and cleaned up before explaining how to work it.
SWR are a very efficient, local company who have looked after us very competently during our refit of doors and windows, and I have no hesitation in recommending them
Jodie & Dave the installer were very helpful & talked through all aspects of our garage door we were very impressed
I was impressed by the professionalism and friendliness of the staff.
Excellednt service fitting and supplying boththe garage door and the new frame surrounding it.
Fitters arrived on time ,very polite,just got on with installing roller shutter and cleared up when finished. Good job all round.
SWR Installations is rated 4.87 based on 334 reviews