SWR Installations Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend SWR Installations

About SWR Installations: SWR offer a first class Garage Door, Front Door and Awnings Installation service for both Domestic and Commercial customers throughout Herts, Beds, Bucks and London.

sales@swr-installations.com

Units 2-4 Eastman Way,Hemel Hempstead,Hertfordshire, HP2 7DU

Click Here

Tell us how SWR Installations made you happy

Over a month
"Installation extremely efficient. Friendly fitters who were clean and tidy in their workmanship Extremely pleased with finished product"
"The fitters arrived promptly, introduced themselves and carried out the garage door replacement quickly and efficiently."
"They informed me they were on their way. Were very polite and did a good job."
"YOUR ERECTION TEAM ARRIVED ON TIME AND COMPLETED THE INSTALLATION,EVEN THOUGH IT WAS RAINING MOST OF THE MORNING IN A CLEAN AND EFFICIENT MANNER"
"The installation works were carried out to a good standard with everything left clean and tidy."
"Arrived on time and quickly installed the awning with no fuss or mess. A very professional team."
"Arrived on time, cleared up as they went and worked through to completion."
"We were really impressed with SWR non-pushy sales team. They were friendly and informative but never pushy. The fitters were respectful and friendly, working quickly and tidily and we were very happy with our purchase."
"installation was quick and efficient"
"The service we received was excellent from all the staff with whom we had contact. The installation was quickly carried out, the old door removed and the site left clean and tidy"
"A brilliant service from start to finish. A company that truly values its customers is harder to find these days!"
"Excellent sales and service only slight frustration was the lead time to installation as I was told the garage doors were stock items."
"Came as expected. Fitted the awning in a few hours and cleaned up. All very good!"
"10 out of 10 for all your staff who I spoke to from start to installation- Thank you"
"Quick and efficient friendly crew"
"They installed my garage door about a year ago. A few days ago the garage door would not close. Tried closing it manually but it would not move. I called them and they sent someone within the hour and sorted it. Exceptional service."
"I am very pleased with the look and operation of the Seceuroglide Compact Roller Shutter. The work was done quickly and the garage was left clean and tidy on completion. But: On taking a closer look it can be seen that on removing the wooden frame of the old up & over garage door the top level of brickwork was damaged, this has been made good. This was almost certainly due to them levering off the frame. The frame was mounted using 4 fixings per side into the mortar, possibly the brickwork was built up around the frame fixings (as with the rear door) As I found out last year when replacing the rear door and frame the best way to remove the wooden frame is to saw cut either side of each fixing. The frame falls away leaving the metal fixings which can be cut off using a cutter grinder. A lot less effort and doesn’t risk loosening or damaging the brickwork"
Hi Mr Whittle

Thank you for your response. all feedback is greatly appreciated and customer service is extremely important to us. If there is anything else you would like us to do, please give Scott a call on 01442 210741 and we will be happy to help. We have also passed your comments on to the installers.

"I had a new front door fitted, the installers were very informative, kind and efficient. The door looks lovely. I’m now thinking of getting a garage door from SWR."
"SWR recently fitted a new front door and side panel for my home. I couldn't be more happier with the end result. From start to finish the service that I received was incredibly professional. Scott who measured up my door was incredibly polite and went through all available options with me. The fitters Dave and Rowan were amazing, they worked so hard and were the tidiest trades men I have had in my house! I am now left with a beautiful front door that I couldn't be happier with. Thank you all"
"your fitting team were top notch as are the sales team, what a pleasure to be dealing with such an organised and professional organised company."
SWR Installations is rated 4.86 based on 249 reviews