SWR Installations Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend SWR Installations

About SWR Installations: SWR offer a first class Garage Door, Front Door and Awnings Installation service for both Domestic and Commercial customers throughout Herts, Beds, Bucks and London.

sales@swr-installations.com

Units 2-4 Eastman Way,Hemel Hempstead,Hertfordshire, HP2 7DU

Tell us how SWR Installations made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
"Came on time. Efficiently executed. Kept us informed of progress. Cleaned up nicely. Explained operating procedures well and reassured us they would return to correct any problems."
"Efficient, friendly and good quality"
"The two engineers (Ady and Boe) that arrived were polite, friendly and the installation was done to a very good standard. I have no complaints and would recommend SWR to anyone. Thank you for a job well done."
"Prompt and polite service. Always kept us up to date. Installed before estimated date, so we are very happy!"
"They arrived on time, installed my new garage door working with a minimum of noise and when finished left no mess. Before leaving the two installers made sure that I understood how to operate the door."
"Installed on time, professionally and certainly appear good quality"
"I could not open my float over garage door. The car was trapped inside the garage. I spoke to SWR and explained my position......the guys were on the doorstep within 15 minutes and the problem solved within another 5 minutes. The tailgate on the car had opened as the result of my changing the battery in my key fob! This was a new one on me, Excellent, rapid and friendly service and a realistic price. Many thanks"
"The door is great and installers very nice but had to wait 12 weeks for it"
"Professional from start to finish and we adore our new Hormann garage door. Wish we’d changed it years ago."
"The sales process was very good and the installation went smoothly with two excellent installers."
"Very pleased with new garage door. Good quality product. Well organised company and very efficient installation team."
"Motivated installation team who worked well & were happy to answer questions on current work & possible future installations."
"Efficient service, pleasant fitters, came back promptly to rectify small problems,"
"Great fitters and back office was also very helpful and professional"
"The detailed & accurate survey and polite, well-trained staff meant the installation went very smoothly"
"We are so pleased with our new garage door and it was so quick to fit and the team cleared away any mess and gave me full instructions on how to operate. Absolutely wonderful! Thank you."
"Very tidy workers installed my new garage door. The site was left very clean and tidy. All rubbish was removed from the site. The installers show me how the product worked."
"We visited the showroom and we were given clear and concise information about the product, how much it would cost, how long for the manufacture and detailed information regarding installation. We cannot fault the process."
"No nonsense approach to whole process of installation. Dave and Rowan came on time, and got on with job!"
"Excellent service - very knowledgable and helpful sales team, and excellent fitters. Quick, clean and great quality installation. Very happy with service."
SWR Installations is rated 4.88 based on 195 reviews