SWR Installations Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend SWR Installations

About SWR Installations: SWR offer a first class Garage Door, Front Door and Awnings Installation service for both Domestic and Commercial customers throughout Herts, Beds, Bucks and London.

sales@swr-installations.com

Units 2-4 Eastman Way,Hemel Hempstead,Hertfordshire, HP2 7DU

Telephone, Live Chat, Email

How would you rate SWR Installations ?

"Guys who installed our bi-folding doors were professional, polite, on time and did a great job. Great company will definitely use again."
"The whole exercise from initial sales showroom contact through site survey to actual installation was carried out with courteous efficiency by all concerned."
"What a fab team . Two experts & one young apprentice. By the end of the day I guarantee the young man would want to work for this company . Punctual: professional: polite & tidy . They even tried my vegetarian sausage sandwiches . Perfect ."
"Cheerful and competent installers, in spite of rain throughout their visit. Kept us informed as to how they were getting on and demonstrated on completion."
"Good service in the showroom to help us decide. Door installed by an expert team. Door looks great - wish we had come to you years ago."
"Very quick contact made. Easy to visit and see product. Home visit easy to arrange. Very prompt service. Great installation from great team. Explained everything."
"Everyone we spoke to or met were friendly & efficient. This included the sales people when we called in, people on the phone & the installation teams. The fitters were tidy, polite, helpful and friendly."
"The guys were amazing. Extremely professional, thorough, tidy and nothing was too much trouble."
"Great showroom so you could see the products in the flesh. Good advice on what product to go for. Very reasonable price for a quality product."
"Very. Efficient"
"Came on time. Efficiently executed. Kept us informed of progress. Cleaned up nicely. Explained operating procedures well and reassured us they would return to correct any problems."
"Efficient, friendly and good quality"
"The two engineers (Ady and Boe) that arrived were polite, friendly and the installation was done to a very good standard. I have no complaints and would recommend SWR to anyone. Thank you for a job well done."
"Prompt and polite service. Always kept us up to date. Installed before estimated date, so we are very happy!"
"They arrived on time, installed my new garage door working with a minimum of noise and when finished left no mess. Before leaving the two installers made sure that I understood how to operate the door."
"Installed on time, professionally and certainly appear good quality"
"I could not open my float over garage door. The car was trapped inside the garage. I spoke to SWR and explained my position......the guys were on the doorstep within 15 minutes and the problem solved within another 5 minutes. The tailgate on the car had opened as the result of my changing the battery in my key fob! This was a new one on me, Excellent, rapid and friendly service and a realistic price. Many thanks"
"The door is great and installers very nice but had to wait 12 weeks for it"
"Professional from start to finish and we adore our new Hormann garage door. Wish we’d changed it years ago."
"The sales process was very good and the installation went smoothly with two excellent installers."
SWR Installations is rated 4.86 based on 165 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!