SWR Installations Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend SWR Installations

About SWR Installations: SWR offer a first class Garage Door, Front Door and Awnings Installation service for both Domestic and Commercial customers throughout Herts, Beds, Bucks and London.

sales@swr-installations.com

Units 2-4 Eastman Way,Hemel Hempstead,Hertfordshire, HP2 7DU

Tell us how SWR Installations made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
"10 out of 10 for all your staff who I spoke to from start to installation- Thank you"
"Quick and efficient friendly crew"
"They installed my garage door about a year ago. A few days ago the garage door would not close. Tried closing it manually but it would not move. I called them and they sent someone within the hour and sorted it. Exceptional service."
"I am very pleased with the look and operation of the Seceuroglide Compact Roller Shutter. The work was done quickly and the garage was left clean and tidy on completion. But: On taking a closer look it can be seen that on removing the wooden frame of the old up & over garage door the top level of brickwork was damaged, this has been made good. This was almost certainly due to them levering off the frame. The frame was mounted using 4 fixings per side into the mortar, possibly the brickwork was built up around the frame fixings (as with the rear door) As I found out last year when replacing the rear door and frame the best way to remove the wooden frame is to saw cut either side of each fixing. The frame falls away leaving the metal fixings which can be cut off using a cutter grinder. A lot less effort and doesn’t risk loosening or damaging the brickwork"
Hi Mr Whittle

Thank you for your response. all feedback is greatly appreciated and customer service is extremely important to us. If there is anything else you would like us to do, please give Scott a call on 01442 210741 and we will be happy to help. We have also passed your comments on to the installers.

"I had a new front door fitted, the installers were very informative, kind and efficient. The door looks lovely. I’m now thinking of getting a garage door from SWR."
"SWR recently fitted a new front door and side panel for my home. I couldn't be more happier with the end result. From start to finish the service that I received was incredibly professional. Scott who measured up my door was incredibly polite and went through all available options with me. The fitters Dave and Rowan were amazing, they worked so hard and were the tidiest trades men I have had in my house! I am now left with a beautiful front door that I couldn't be happier with. Thank you all"
"your fitting team were top notch as are the sales team, what a pleasure to be dealing with such an organised and professional organised company."
"Excellent Team who efficiently dealt with the removal and replacement of my old electric garage door system. The guys did a fantastic job with their efficiently and attention to detail. Very pleased with the end result. Lovely smooth operating Door."
"The two fitters were a real credit to your company."
"On time and very high quality finish."
"Prompt survey,a short lead in time and trouble free installation on the day."
"Experienced installers, great product, great service and stress free. Wish all our other works were this simple"
"Arrangements were clear and the staff turned up on time. They worked hard and tidily and made sure that I was happy with what they had done. They explained very clearly how to operate the door and made sure I could do it!"
"Professional, competant and friendly staff, excellent product that has transformed the appearance of the house"
"I love my awning and the two guys who installed it were excellent"
"Efficient, professional and polite! A very happy customer who will recommend you to all. Thank you very much."
"The 2 fitters who carried out the installation of my up and over door were polite, punctual, helpful and tidy. I am pleased with the quality of the door."
"Very professional, easy to deal with and always friendly and helpful - especially Jodie , who I dealt with"
"Excellent product, efficiently installed"
"Very good product and installation team very professional"
SWR Installations is rated 4.88 based on 195 reviews