SWR Installations Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend SWR Installations

About SWR Installations: SWR offer a first class Garage Door, Front Door and Awnings Installation service for both Domestic and Commercial customers throughout Herts, Beds, Bucks and London.

sales@swr-installations.com

Units 2-4 Eastman Way,Hemel Hempstead,Hertfordshire, HP2 7DU

Tell us how SWR Installations made you happy

Over a month
"The two guys who came to sort out my garage door on 15th Feb were v efficient and extremely helpful and I would have no hesitation in recommending SWR to anyone who might need their expertise."
"Excellent installation by the team of Boe, David and Adrian. Very tidy and a clear explanation of operation"
"The person who came to measure up and the lads who installed the door were top. Sadly, it took 14 weeks instead of 8-10 and the communication from the head office was extremely poor (e.g. I had to chase after 11 weeks as I had received no communication, no confirmation of installation date, cancellation of the first installation date the evening before)."
Hi Dr Maillard

Thank you for your feedback all feedback is appreciated. On all orders we put in place to give the customer a mid point call giving the customer an update on how their order is progressing but on this occasion this was missed off.

Regarding the late delivery and installation date there was a delay from the supplier which is out of our hands but you should have been kept up to date with progress of delivery.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the delay of your entrance door. I have passed your feedback regarding the surveyor and installers on to the relevant people.

If you would like to discuss further please give Scott a call on 01442 210741.

Kind Regards
Scott
"Very average service for a company that is ment to be customer based"
Hi Mr Cooper

Thank you for your feedback, I am really sorry we have not met your expectations on this occasion. May I ask where you feel you have been let down? The door arrived from our supplier on the 31st of January and was installed on the 1st of February a day later. Also on the morning of your query after the installation we agreed that we would come out later that day to try and resolve, so would like to understand where we could improve.

We really value your feedback as you say we consider ourselves a customer orientated business with “customers at our core” one of our values, so all feedback on how we can improve is appreciated.

If you would prefer to discuss this please give me (Scott) a call on 01442 210741.

Scott
"Quick and friendly. Lock is a little stiff but hopefully will ease over time."
Hi Mr Lloyd

Thank you for your positive and constructive feedback. As you correctly mention the lock on front doors can be a little stiff at the beginning but does ease up once it is being used frequently. If you find this does not ease over time then please give Scott a call on 01442 210741 and we will get an engineer out at your earliest convenience.

Kind regards
Operations manager
"A very friendly and extremely efficient service. All the people I talked to from the sales team to the estimators and the fitters filled me with confidence and they all knew exactly what they were doing. I would not hesitate to recommend you"
"Good quality products. Friendly, efficient service from the office. Cheerful, professional installers who have done an excellent job."
"Your installation team arrived right on time, did a great job and showed me how to use the door, then tidied up and left. What more could anyone want :)"
"Guys were very nice fitted it quickly removed the one one and cleaned up before explaining how to work it."
"SWR are a very efficient, local company who have looked after us very competently during our refit of doors and windows, and I have no hesitation in recommending them"
"Jodie & Dave the installer were very helpful & talked through all aspects of our garage door we were very impressed"
"I was impressed by the professionalism and friendliness of the staff."
"Excellednt service fitting and supplying boththe garage door and the new frame surrounding it."
"Fitters arrived on time ,very polite,just got on with installing roller shutter and cleared up when finished. Good job all round."
"Good service from visiting your showroom, the knowledgeable staff, through to installation when an update on expected arrival on site to completion of the works."
"It was little bit delay since the frame was different from other doors no complain.Finally they fit it in looks wonderful and the entire team including the fitter were brilliant."
"Excellent experience from start to finish."
"Im very happy with the product&installation.Than you for your business."
"Absolutely brilliant. We are so pleased with these fantastic doors. I know we are the first if your customers to have these fitted and your guys were brilliant. They look fantastic and gave already received glowing praise from our friends an family. Well done guys and thank you very much!!! 10/10"
"From enquiry, survey, booking, installation and aftercare everyone involved has provided an excellent, knowledgable and professional service. I will use SWR again and recommend them in a heartbeat. Thanks to all."
SWR Installations is rated 4.85 based on 248 reviews