SWR Installations Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend SWR Installations

About SWR Installations: SWR offer a first class Garage Door, Front Door and Awnings Installation service for both Domestic and Commercial customers throughout Herts, Beds, Bucks and London.

sales@swr-installations.com

Units 2-4 Eastman Way,Hemel Hempstead,Hertfordshire, HP2 7DU

Live Chat

How would you rate SWR Installations ?

Mrs C Walsh
Verified Buyer
"Installed on time, professionally and certainly appear good quality"
"I could not open my float over garage door. The car was trapped inside the garage. I spoke to SWR and explained my position......the guys were on the doorstep within 15 minutes and the problem solved within another 5 minutes. The tailgate on the car had opened as the result of my changing the battery in my key fob! This was a new one on me, Excellent, rapid and friendly service and a realistic price. Many thanks"
"The door is great and installers very nice but had to wait 12 weeks for it"
Mrs G Kedgley
Verified Buyer
"Professional from start to finish and we adore our new Hormann garage door. Wish we’d changed it years ago."
Mr R Bardell
Verified Buyer
"The sales process was very good and the installation went smoothly with two excellent installers."
"Very pleased with new garage door. Good quality product. Well organised company and very efficient installation team."
Mrs C Lucas
Verified Buyer
"Motivated installation team who worked well & were happy to answer questions on current work & possible future installations."
Mr T Dawson-Hill
Verified Buyer
"Efficient service, pleasant fitters, came back promptly to rectify small problems,"
Mr N Walker
Verified Buyer
"Great fitters and back office was also very helpful and professional"
Mr S Clarke
Verified Buyer
"The detailed & accurate survey and polite, well-trained staff meant the installation went very smoothly"
Mrs A Weightman
Verified Buyer
"We are so pleased with our new garage door and it was so quick to fit and the team cleared away any mess and gave me full instructions on how to operate. Absolutely wonderful! Thank you."
Mrs H Kenny
Verified Buyer
"Very tidy workers installed my new garage door. The site was left very clean and tidy. All rubbish was removed from the site. The installers show me how the product worked."
M J Eddowes
Verified Buyer
"We visited the showroom and we were given clear and concise information about the product, how much it would cost, how long for the manufacture and detailed information regarding installation. We cannot fault the process."
"No nonsense approach to whole process of installation. Dave and Rowan came on time, and got on with job!"
Mr S Grayson
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service - very knowledgable and helpful sales team, and excellent fitters. Quick, clean and great quality installation. Very happy with service."
Mr R Guilbert
Verified Buyer
"Great product with a great choice of colours and styles to choose from. Excellent service from quotation, ordering through to installation. Installation team who did a super job, cleared up after they had finished and explained how the new door worked and answered all my questions before they left."
Mrs E Boldero
Verified Buyer
"Incorrect sensors fitted which was disappointing."
Please accept our sincere apologies for this mistake. Customer satisfaction is of utmost importance to us.
We reported the error to the manufacturer and are awaiting the correct parts. Our senior sales consultant will be
in contact this morning to give you a further update. Please rest assured correcting this will be our priority.

Kindest regards
Lisa Bankole
Director
Mr S Bowen
Verified Buyer
"Efficient clean and tidy and excellent garage doors and awning"
Mrs D Coleman
Verified Buyer
"Installation carried out efficiently and tidily. Matched my previous installation superbly. Thanks."
"They kept their appointments. Came when they said they would and Did what was asked regarding the installation."
SWR Installations is rated 4.86 based on 150 reviews