Swoon Editions Customer Service Reviews

Swoon Editions have a Customer Service Grade of C-.

C-
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
C-

Customer Service - Average

56.25%
Industry Average
" We waited for someone from customer services to call back but they had delivered the unit to the neighbour. "
posted 3 months ago - Angela
" Customer Service is crucial for a company and have found Swoon to lack in the area - all I required was a courtesy response as I had contacted the couriers myself to arrange the delivery (yet couldn't advise why the item was not put out for delivery in the first place). "
posted 3 months ago - Anonymous
" Poor customer service. "
posted 3 months ago - Paola R.
" Swoon has the worst service and customer experience I have ever encountered. "
posted 3 months ago - Anonymous
" Horrendous customer experience and missing items! We ordered 4 bar stools back in September. I had to chase this up as I didnt hear anything from them, then to be told that its in a depot somewhere, which took them a week to figure out. They were somewhat apologetic for the wait and finally arranged a delivery for this saturday. Guess what, it never arrived! Called them numerous times and no one ever picks up and then it just cuts off. We planned the entire day around this delivery and to not arrive, it was a blow! Emailed the lady I spoke to previously (Amy and Dan) and still no response from them! Called them today and nothing has been rectified! They need to do something about it I wont be buying from them and wont recommend it for anyone else either! Such poor customer service from them, I am shocked!!! "
posted 4 months ago - Anonymous
" --POOR costumer service. "
posted 4 months ago - Uri
" Thanks Swoon for an "amazing" customer service. "
posted 7 months ago - Anonymous
" Delivery service they use is absolutely unacceptable, will never order from the website again. "
posted 7 months ago - Elena D
" The customer service team offered us a replacement but said it couldn’t be delivered until June. "
posted 9 months ago - Anonymous
" The worst customer service I experienced in my life I been trying to speak to them for the last 4 days. "
posted 10 months ago - Marion & Elena Jacobs order number ID 100175250