Swoon Editions Delivery Reviews

Swoon Editions have a Delivery Grade of C-.

C-
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
C-

Delivery - Average

56.25%
Industry Average
" We purchased a TV unit from here however the delivery on this has been appalling. "
posted 10 months ago - Angela
" Customer Service is crucial for a company and have found Swoon to lack in the area - all I required was a courtesy response as I had contacted the couriers myself to arrange the delivery (yet couldn't advise why the item was not put out for delivery in the first place). "
posted 10 months ago - Anonymous
" On top of this we were almost attacked in our home by the ARROWXL delivery team who damaged our walls. "
posted 10 months ago - Anonymous
" They were somewhat apologetic for the wait and finally arranged a delivery for this saturday. "
posted 10 months ago - Anonymous
" Originally I thought it was just the delivery company Arrow XL that they use. "
posted 1 year ago - Anonymous
" The damaged items were only recently replaced in mid Sept together a horrible delivery experience with ArrowXL, who didn’t want to take the damaged goods. "
posted 1 year ago - Anonymous
" for Had to cancel as really poor response from the company. Offered the usual excuses and trivial (25%) discount but still advised would have to wait another month for delivery. Really poor, have found other company with similar if not better products who deliver on time with great response. Would not recommend Swoon at all as misleading advertising and take it or leave it approach to customers. Spend your money somewhere else. "
posted 1 year ago - Rob H
" Delivery service they use is absolutely unacceptable, will never order from the website again. "
posted 1 year ago - Elena D
" It’s now June and we have been contacted stating the delivery is delayed until end of July. "
Swoon Editions