Switcheroo Reviews

of reviewers recommend Switcheroo
Read Switcheroo Reviews
It was easy to do
Helpfully and very nice.
Very easy to do, your operator was very helpful.Thank you
Really impressed with service given, very polite, understanding and also making sure customer was happy with information that was given to them through out the process.
They do try and get the best deal for you
Very good
Brilliant service very well informed and great customer service thank u
Lots of jargon, Im assured that the new supplier will be good, I wait to see.
Quick easy helpful & friendly
It was quick and easy
Very helpful.
Fast response times and the operator was cheerful and made the experience seem like a walk in the park
Yes ok things went smooth
John the advisor was helpful and understood my requirements, I believe he gave me the best deal for me.
I’m happy having this broad band, the range of connection is perfect even when it’s only two bars, and I’m upstairs of the house I still have my connection, even to the most difficult part of the house, I still have my wifi. So thank you Talk Talk for your service.
Very good service. Friendly, knowledgeable yoing man who wasvety helpful. Only thing I would say is he spoke very fast, so sometimes it was difficult to keep up with him 😁👍
I was pleased with my experience and it was only the threat of an exorbitant cancellation fee from my current provider that caused me to switch back to them.
Responded quickly to my enquiry and the switch was made on my behalf which I am grateful for.
Not bad little inexperienced will be a good customer service agent
Found them very helpful and informative changing my broadband supplier. I've deducted 1 star as they didn't ask if I wanted to keep my landline number and I forgot to ask but this is sorted now.
Switcheroo is rated 4.55 based on 294 reviews