Switcheroo Reviews

of reviewers recommend Switcheroo
Read Switcheroo Reviews
Awful. Signed up for free gift of ring doorbell. Got told price will go up £5 if I want the FREE gift. Said yes anyway and still waiting 5 months later. Get hold of my provider and told FREE gift is an echo dot. LOL
Not very good the switch did not happen due to some reason about the line rental. Not impressed to be honest loads of phone calls and chatting to people who can not speak English.
Right, so, the person I spoke to assured me that my existing landline number would be transferred, it wasn't. Talk Talk now say there is nothing they can do. Do you know how stressful that is??? It's angering because I made the switch to help my gran, but have ended up making her life harder. Thanks Switcheroo. Really appreciate it!!!
Havnt had my delivery should of come yesterday
Came up with one company. Then I got a phone call, they didn't say who they were. Do I assumed it was the mentioned company. It wasn't until I'd signed up that I realised it was some completely different company.
Ambushed and very pushy!
not very good
Didn't help me at all only made my switch harder by cancelling the switch I Indended to do.
Had awful experience with Talk Talk
Not good
Got a call from consumer choices for a deal for taltalk. Person over the phone lied and messed up my whole package. Had to be on call with talktalk for roughly 6 hours to cancel the plan. Waste of time and money.
I don't have internet please sebd your men to come help me
Poor service, they ignore incoming emails & act all shocked should you complain. I don't recommend them
After 2 weeks still no internet connection!
The broadband provider Talk Talk has appalling service
Didn't use you site in end as got a better deal elsewhere.
Don’t know what your talking about don’t need your service thanks
mr josh gave price and take the order, but everything was false
I was told lie about the broadband speed it's not as high as they said it would be. As I checked on the Talk Talk web site very disappointed should have trusted my gut instinct. I will be cancelling this contract.
Please explain which package that you mean?
Switcheroo is rated 4.55 based on 294 reviews