Switcheroo Reviews

of reviewers recommend Switcheroo
Read Switcheroo Reviews
Person on the line was very friendly and helpful. Very simple to do. Would definitely recommend this search engine.
Absolutely amazing customer service. Will definitely use again.
Very clear on charges very helpful Service a pleasure to deal with and at £16.99 per month a bargain.
Friendly and professional service
Very good
The Switcheroo service was quick and very helpful. I look forward to getting my broadband service from the company they chose for me based on what I told them was important to me. I also plan to use Switcheroo to get a better deal with a new gas and electric supplier and would recommend Switcheroo to anyone looking to save money on essential services. I did a but of research of offers with different broadband providers directly and Switcheroo got me a plan that was better value for money than any provider offered me.
Very good service staff very polite and gave all information clearly was able to save money would definitely recommend
Truly recommend Patient & Happy to help. Great customer service.
Ambushed and very pushy!
Spoke to a very helpful and polite young lady
Great advice 👍
Very polite and helpful
Fast efficient and very helpful- cut out a lot of time researching and gave a fast result !
The woman I dealt with was really helpful she deserves a raise 😘
Great service
I felt the operative who dealt with my case was VERY resourceful and I cannot thank switcheroo enough for the information provided to myself helping me to choose the right deal for me.
your representative that helped me was friendly well informed and efficient in helping me through the switch process . well done
I needed the best and value for money tv/ broadband package and the guy I spoke to ( Lawrence) talked me through the best
The gentleman who spoke to me on the phone was absolutely fantastic. If there is anyway to congratulate him on your end, please do. He was loud and clear throughout, explained everything so that I was sure I understood as this is my first time doing anything like this myself. Absolutely brilliant young man and he most definitely deserves a socially distanced pat on the back 👍🏻
Very very good service