Switcheroo Reviews

of reviewers recommend Switcheroo
Read Switcheroo Reviews
Fine, but disappointed when you stated I would be connected in 2 days time, only ro be quoted 2 weeks by Talktalk when they confirmed contract.
So simple to switch and the lady who walked me through the process was a star - Thankyou so much .
I ended up staying with my original broadband but they have dropped the monthly payments
Efficient and prompt
very easy the man was very nice on the phone
Quick and easy. Ebony found me the ideal package, and saved me £10 per month.
Fast and friendly
I would use switcheroo again, if I ever need to. Thank you Switcheroo. 👍
So easy & went without a hitch. Thank you all.
Thank you so much for the deal and offer I'm very grateful for your help. Thank you
Very helpful in getting me kitted out with a new contract with my new internet provider! As well as super friendly customer service :))
Very happy with the service received will be doing the utilities next week too !
Great service - But what happened to my free gift?
Switcheroo did not give me any other BB plans to compare and decide instead just kept on iterating on the plan which was best as per their comparision study. The agent was not helpful but very pushy and wanted to close the deal ASAP. Not a best of experience when you wanted a comparision between all the providers and then decide. Switcheroo need to improve a lot. I am still not sure if I have been given the best plan or just forced into it. Time will decide.
Fast speed communication.
Fast efficient does exactly what it says on the tin brilliant site
Fully recommended for anyone wanting to save money on broadband
Stress free and easy. I got a quicker connection & saved money together in 1 polite 3 minute call. Would reccomend
Helpfully and very nice.