SwitchboardFREE Reviews

of reviewers recommend SwitchboardFREE
4.9
Based on 1,056 reviews
Read SwitchboardFREE Reviews
I have set up a number for the charity I am working with and the process was really easy, the costs were kept to a minimum and setting up our personalised preferences within the app was very straightforward. The support from our Customer Services Team Leader was really efficient and easily accessible.
Great service! Love these people. Simple and efficient. No hesitation at all in recommending.
Answered my call straight away, and within a few minutes we had a resolve to my issue.
Very good service, Toby was very helpful and sorted the issue in a timely fashion
The setup was quick and easy, my number started working right away. It’s very professional, I’m very impressed with the quality. I had a few things to sort out and I spoke to Toby, he sorted it very quickly over the phone.
The guys at switchboardFREE have always been incredibly helpful and nothing is ever too much trouble for them. Toby helped me most recently as our phone lines were going straight to the out of hours message and I didn't know how to stop it. He went through each "department" testing everything for me and found the issue and fixed it for me within about 10 minutes. Thank you Toby!
Very good service and for a reasonable price too! Very easy to use and the customer service has always been great.
easy user interface
Total sweetheart sorted my needs out superbly
Excellent service - we used this as a Covid mutual aid support line during 2020 - it was a god send, allowed various people to take turns on a rota of answering calls which was so efficient. Also great call recording & logging functionality that was so useful to us if calls were missed. Lots of other options for messaging, call backs, text alerts etc.. - there was also a very low fee for the first few months which allowed us to make sure it was the right thing for us, and thereafter the full monthly fee was very reasonable for the service provided. We hope we never have to use this again, but if we do we would definitely go with SwitchboardFree
I was very satisfied with the service overall and I have only cancelled as we are not making use of our number due to a change in our business model. I received a very satisfactory and friendly service from Customer Services Manager Toby Whittington who helped me with a very smooth cancellation process which provided me with full satisfaction.
Very good service when speaking with customer service
Spoke to a member of staff (Toby) regarding login issues. He was immediately able to help resolve my issues. Was friendly, helpful and very professional. I was extremely impressed at how reliable the staff were art calling me back.
Great customer service
SwitchBoard Free provide an amazing service. It is an integral part of the operations of Dumfries and Galloway Blood Bikes helping us provide a fast and free service for the patients of the NHS.
Switchboard Free provides a professional service at a great price. We wouldn't use anyone else
Brilliant service, will never look anywhere else for better phone system in less the 10 minutes i was upgraded to the right package for me.
Hannah has been fantastic . Couldn’t ask for any more help. A superstar.
Friendly, professional, multiple options to choose from for your business, communicative and very good value for money. Strongly recommend.
Very quick response, excellent customer service, very friendly and very knowledgeable.
SwitchboardFREE is rated 4.90 based on 1,056 reviews