SwitchboardFREE Reviews

of reviewers recommend SwitchboardFREE
Read SwitchboardFREE Reviews
Very good service when speaking with customer service
Spoke to a member of staff (Toby) regarding login issues. He was immediately able to help resolve my issues. Was friendly, helpful and very professional. I was extremely impressed at how reliable the staff were art calling me back.
SwitchBoard Free provide an amazing service. It is an integral part of the operations of Dumfries and Galloway Blood Bikes helping us provide a fast and free service for the patients of the NHS.
Switchboard Free provides a professional service at a great price. We wouldn't use anyone else
Brilliant service, will never look anywhere else for better phone system in less the 10 minutes i was upgraded to the right package for me.
Hannah has been fantastic . Couldn’t ask for any more help. A superstar.
Friendly, professional, multiple options to choose from for your business, communicative and very good value for money. Strongly recommend.
Very quick response, excellent customer service, very friendly and very knowledgeable.
Toby is a great asset to your company. He gave me expert advice and helped me with my enquiry.
Very efficient service. Did exactly what I requested. All set, easy.
Very excellent services,good customer approach
really great product and great service from Han,
The technology is great! The customer service even better! I highly recommend it to any business.
I had to contact SwitchboardFREE regarding a failed payment issue this morning. Friendly helpful service, easy to deal with staff, and the issue was sorted and payment made within minutes. They are always really helpful, very happy with the service provided, a simple effective system for having a local number directed to whichever phone number YOU want. Great service.
Hannah was incredibly helpful and got me a new number as well as solution for WhatsApp in no time at all
very helpful
As always Hannah has bern very helpfull today ... Thank you
Very helpful - Toby gave me a call and helped answer all my questions.
Very helpful
Awesome, brilliant customer service from Hannah!
SwitchboardFREE is rated 4.91 based on 947 reviews