SwitchboardFREE Reviews

of reviewers recommend SwitchboardFREE
Read SwitchboardFREE Reviews
Great service always on the ball and helpful would highly recommend to any one with a buisness.
These guys are all really helpful, within just a few mins of them helping, I was all set up with my new number - basically most of the time when you're dealing with busy offices, you get rude robots on the other end of the phone who show that they don't care with their tone. Hannah B went out of her way and was super helpful. I forgot the name of the other person who helped me there but there is also another Hannah in the office so let's just say it was her! Really liked them! Nice guys, great service. Defo worth using them coz support is key when paying for a service, it's not a proper service without the support!
The 5* is for customer service from Toby, not for the phone app itself. I called up on the Saturday evening not expecting anyone to answer, but to my surprise I got put through to reception. The lady tried to help as much as she could and assured me as soon as the team are back in on Monday I will receive a call. First thing Monday morning I received a call from Toby who listened, advised and most importantly, helped. He looked down all routes as to why my app wasn't working, replied to my emails instantly and always returned my calls. Nothing was too much of an issue. In regards to the phone app, it wouldn't let me make outbound calls, so I had to go 4 days without it working which isn't ideal and also more money was taken from my account than agreed. But as mentioned, Toby was able to sort it all out and refund me the payments.
Fab team, fab app!
Excellent service
Very straight forward and easy to use. The customer support team are very quick to solve any issues. Thank you!
Value for money
Very good service
Having had the service in place for a few months now and knowing that the number of calls we would receive would be small, i was always a little concerned that we might get lost in the ether. How wrong can you be. Brilliant service and worth every penny
I had a couple of questions that I couldn’t resolve, rang and spoke to Hannah on the support desk. She spent time to understand my problem and then resolve it for me. Fantastic support and service, thank you.
Toby was excellent in supporting me with all my queries, he was very patient and kept his word above all Toby is professional and friendly
Hannah was a great help with prompt responses from the moment I had sent an enquiry regarding a service I didn't even think we'd be able to get with SwitchboardFREE! From the first response we were set up with the required capabilities and Hannah even helped with further queries, again all within a quick turnaround! Cannot be any more satisfied!
A really great product which helps the humble phone order....still the place most of my business comes from :)
Hannah has been an absolute pleasure in dealing with. Efficient, prompt and professional service.
Very good service, helpful and friendly staff.
Brilliant product and brilliant service from Zoe. :D
Such friendly and helpful service from beginning to end. Nothing was too much trouble - thank you Hannah!
The guys at SwitchboardFREE have been excellent in providing the telecoms I need for my business, right from my start up phase to now. Special thanks to Hannah for your assistance and knowledge.
We use SwitchboardFREE for our company communications, spoke with Toby today about VoIP handsets.He was really helpful. Thanks
10/10 service