SwitchboardFREE Reviews

of reviewers recommend SwitchboardFREE
Read SwitchboardFREE Reviews
I am still getting everything set up but I am certain that I am being exceedingly well supported in the set up process and am really looking forward to our first calls once we are ready to publicise the number. For a small charity this free service is invaluable. I spoke to Zoe today and she had the matter sorted in less than a minute.
Great customer service and support
Exceptional service! I am totally happy and excited to leave this review because SwitchboardFREE have been absolutely fantastic, not only on one occasion but several. I am pleased to work with them.
Excellent service
I chatted to Hannah today and she helped me set up our new 0333 number. The process was really quick and easy and Hannah was very helpful and certainly knew the product and services you offer really well. A very happy customer! Thank you! :)
Excellent response from Switchboard free and quick to resolve the issue I had
Just set up, seems a very useful system to help growth. A little complicated with 2 apps to get started but the helpline was extremely helpful and resolved all concerns. Zoe was very helpful!
I always ask for Zoe King as she is very reliable of getting back to me. Zoe is very helpful and knowledgeable Nd always give the best advice for my business. Thank you
Excellent customer service with minimal fuss
really helped me with my technical query very fast
Very helpful, and easy to use and customer service is great .
Hannah was fantastic dealing with my call and subsequent 'chat' regarding my issues. Quick, easy and unmemorable exactly what you want any issue and its resolution to be. Great service as always guys.
Great service! Thank you Hannah W. Will definitely recommend.
Very quick reply and helpful service.
Great service so far - Zoe on the chat help desk was very informative and set up my account exactly as I needed it.
From the moment I spoke to Zoe, she was so professional and the wiliness to help me sort out the right package for our business, would recommend anyone to go with them
Easy to use
Really easy setup whilst being very feature rich, great product!
Hannah was very helpful and the ease and speed of the service was perfect
myanmar muse