SwitchboardFREE Reviews

of reviewers recommend SwitchboardFREE
4.9
Based on 1,056 reviews
Read SwitchboardFREE Reviews
I had a minor glitch adding my number to whatapp business, Bella offered advice on how to resolve this and also followed me up to make sure it was all working how I wanted it to. I was welcomed to the family today and appreciate the professionalism I have received already. That's without mentioning how good the product is! Thanks again
IS a good service, for a while the android application was crashing with an OS update, but took about a month to get fixed.
Its a good product that I can configure myself which is really important. Customer service is good. The only problem we have is sometimes the phone doesn't ring on our computer and we miss calls.
The service provided is excellent. The service was set up quickly and any queries I had were answered in a timely manner. Thank you
Amazing company. Great team, good product and a very friendly, efficient service. Highly recomended.
Zoe was a huge help and guided me through the setup of SwitchboardFREE!
Zoe is AWESOME.
This is a review purely based on customer service, Kaiden Laverty And Hannah, Both demonstrated to me extremely good customer service skills, as a new customer with lots of questions they both were professional and answered any questions I had, they helped guide me through the process and the systems involved in running a phone system, I’m very grateful for their help
Just started using the service, had some technical enquiries and Hannah has called me today and answered them all - very efficient.
Great customer service
Zoe King was brilliant. She showed an excellent customer service and completely understand what I would needed for my company. I 100% recommend her and Switchboard Free. Thanks Zoe :)
very helpful easy to use service, they rang me back straight away. very impressed polite and helpful customer service team.
I dealt with Kaiden who was superb! He talked me through my options, assisted me with my questions and even actioned some things I was struggling with on my behalf. Overall a pleasure to deal with and we have tested the new phone system out and it is floorless. 10/10 all round.
Zoe was absolutely brilliant. She had the patience of a Saint, not a Saint Bernard. She helped me every step of the way. Without her I would have been a quivering wreck. Top marks to Zoe
Very efficiently carried out my request and informed me straight away
It was a pleasure speaking with Kaiden. He was gracious enough to answer all of my questions and even fine tune my account settings. Thank you once again!
Amazing service really pleased! Professional and Friendly and efficient. Thanks to Hannah
As a new business who works remotely this product is perfect. It helps us appear more Professional while being very cost effective. Customer is great too!
Easy to use with so many useful features so that you need never miss a call again. The staff are also incredibly helpful and responsive.
Great help and service