SwitchboardFREE Reviews

of reviewers recommend SwitchboardFREE
Read SwitchboardFREE Reviews
Website was very glitchy when putting order through. Received a phone call next day which made sure all was in order and set uo the voip app. App didn't want to work initially but was quickly resolved via chat. Customer service very helpful.
Provides the functionality of in in house system with good customer support.
After an issue, a solution was found very quickly and implemented within the hour Customer service is really noticed when things go wrong, which they always will, and I appreciate the swift response. Thank you.
Quick and immediate help
The website is a bit opaque, as I had no idea how to navigate it, and the FAQ does not address that there are two apps and I might be on the wrong app. However, Katie was really helpful, and although it was initially a struggle, she soon realized I was not using the right app! Using SwitchboardFree fine now.
Awesome service, great prices, friendly, helpful staff. The best switchboard service in the UK.
We had a short but useful call which was handled in a professional and knowledgeable manner.
Great service from Hannah. Here's to a long term relationship.
This Company provides and a brilliant service around the clock.
I found the live chat on the online portal extremely helpful - my helper was very helpful and pleasant to chat with.
You don't get full marks today because your website was messing about - I had to try logging in 5 times before I actually got I (yes, I was using the correct deets, before you ask!), as it just kept taking me back to the login page. And then I could not actually end my live chat (the end chat button just did not work!) However, my live chat agent Hannah Welsh gets top marks for freindliness, professionalism and super speedyness is sorting me out :)
Just joined up again . Really great service & a very competitive price . Everyone I have spoken to have been the consummate professional in their dealings Would highly recommend
Good easy to use
We have been using switchboard free for a good few months now. It has enabled us to have a landline number but we can divert to where we need it to go.
Great service - works well and simple to operate through the app.
Good application
This service is grata but theirs a lot of add ons Over all great service and customer service is fantastic
Nice companie. Shame James left the companie. Good service
I Haven't Had Many Calls From The Public Yet. As I Haven't Produced Much Marketing Materials, For The Public To Be Aware Of My Business. However The Few Calls I Have Had Have Progressed Smoothly Thanks To The Switchboardfree Configuration I Have. And I Have Made Some Money As A Result. I Am Having More Marketing Materials Produced By A Graphic Designer. I Am Sure Over The Course Of The Next Few Months My Phone Number Which Is Freephone ( Which I Believe Makes A Company Seem More Professional) , Will Be Very Busy And I May Even Have More Orders Than I Can Cope With. Also When Using The Web To Get Callbacks From Companies That You May Purchase A Service Or Product From, It Is Very Useful As A Potential Seller Doesn't Really Want to Add the Costs For Their Sales Departments Phone Calls To The Cost Of Their Products. Also the ability to change settings Yourself Is Very Useful If You Need To Add Transient Business Numbers For Any Freelancers You Hire.
Good setup speed and help. Just about to start using my number so fingers crossed. Hope they have good VoIP soon
SwitchboardFREE is rated 4.90 based on 1,009 reviews