Switcha.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Switcha.com
Read Switcha.com Reviews
Dan Amphlett has been fantastic in sorting out the finance for my new horsebox. Communication has been first class and the whole purchase has been painless. Huge thankyou to Dan. Would highly recommend.

Claire Thain
Very swift approval and the most competitive rates. Ideal for our need. Great prompt communication and kept informed every step of the way. Very patient when the purchase process became a bit drawn out. Thank you Switcha.
Dan at Switcha did so much to help me find my perfect Vw T6 camper van, Kept in constant contact, explained everything I needed to know, and even helped source the van, great, brilliant, thanks Dan 👍🏼👍🏼
Dealing with Pascalle has been effortless and made the purchase of my camper stress free. For me it was a huge advantage to arrange finance first and then find the perfect camper rather than be tied to the dealer who had run the finance.
Top class no dramas great service
Andy was amazing highly recommend
Very easy company to deal with, Dan was very helpful making the full application a lot smoother updated me on every little detail and worked around my working hours as well couldn’t fault him at all
Absolutely happy with my purchase and Dan was amazing
Dan made the transaction effortless. Thank you
Andy went out of his way to assist us with our purchase also made the process as smooth as possible thank you so much.
We will now enjoy the dream
Fast and efficient. They know what they are doing.
Pascalle did everything in her power to get me finance for my new car and she was the only one out of 10+ providers that accepted me due to being under 21. Best service and definitely will be using this service again!
Great experience!
Andy was incrediibly patient and hard working, jumpng through hoops over a number of weeks to help us reach our end goal. we wouldnt hesitate to recommend him to any of our friends.
Excellent service, Dan was exceptional from start to finish. Would fully recommend.
Recently I came across Kandoo finance when looking to purchase a slightly unusual vehicle. Pascalle who dealt with my application from start to finish was incredibly helpful, and secured the financing needed. I would highly recommend the company based on my experience, certainly the best level of customer service I've received in a very long time.
Andy was tremendously helpful from the outset; he gave great advice without any pressure and allowed me to make a decision on my own.

Andy also provides contact details for over the weekend even though he wasn’t working just in case I had questions!

Great experience from start to finish
Daniel Amphlett was my sales specialist perfect in every way.
A very easy a smooth experience with Switcha. Andy was particularly helpful, I would definitely deal with him again.
The lady was the most help full person l have had the pleasure to deal with
100/100 percent she must be an asset to your firm once again many thanks