Switcha.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Switcha.com
Read Switcha.com Reviews
Dan made the transaction effortless. Thank you
Andy was extremely helpful right from the start. He not only assisted me with sorting out the refinance but also went out of his way to engage with Mercedes Benz on my behalf to clarify some mixups and confusion that was happening in the different offices there. I had been trying to get this sorted since August and had a few months of no peace of mind as I was getting nowhere with them.
Andy helped me and guided me with what documents were required and I was so happy and relieved to deal with someone so efficient and knowledgeable about their job. As a result it was a peaceful no stress application process.
I cannot thank Andy enough and I am so grateful for such excellent service.Keep up the good work.
Thank you.
I filled out the online application on Saturday 28th December, not expecting anyone to reply until Monday. To my surprise Andrew Lindsay got in touch on the Saturday and the finance was sorted by Monday.

Excellent service. Will definitely use again and recommend to anyone requiring car finance
Switcha.com is rated 4.98 based on 100 reviews