Switcha.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Switcha.com
Read Switcha.com Reviews
Dan Amphlett made the whole experience extremely easy and was very professional and helpful
Andy was great to deal with all the way threw nothing was a problem job well done, would highly recommend this company to any one 5 stars from start to finish 👍
Fantastic service offered by Switcha.A special mention to Andy who is Excellent.No pressure from him and really helps to get you the best deal.I will deal with them again without hesitation.
Absolutely wonderful assistance from Pascalle, very professional,
Very nice and helpful. Dan was great in helping us get our camper.
Would recomend him highly
Contacted them early in the morning got a response instantly from dan and he had the finance in place nearly instantly would highly recommend
Pascalle was very professional and very helpful. Would recommend you to anyone looking for finance. She made us feel as though we were a special client and talked us through the whole procedure. Many thanks sue & paige
I would highly recommend Pascalle. Superb service, worked with us out of hours to support ourselves. Very helpful, no question was too much trouble at all. Great experience and service.
Pascalle has been amazing very understanding to what I was looking for. Will most defiantly recommend your service. Jim
Dan was so helpful above and beyond his job we were very happy with all he did for us, He is a credit to switch
thank you again Mr & Mrs L Maguire.
Pascalle was extremely helpful from my initial application right through to the end. First class
Andy was very understanding
Most helpful and friendly brokers I have used
Thanku
Great service great help in buying a motorhome did all the work from start to finish thank you
Fantastic service and very easy to work with. look forward to do further business. Thank you
Communication very good throughout the whole process.
Friendly and very helpful.
Would highly recommend.
Absolutely brilliant, can't recommend highly enough! The broker I dealt with (Andy) was professional, helpful, and enthusiastic about helping me get the right vehicle and the right deal for me. Highly recommended!
Super swift, always available to talk! Dan was great!
Quick streamlined application helped by Dan got me the best loan rate savings £60 per month. Great service use them you wont be disappointed
Very helpful, easy people to work with, hassle free
Switcha.com is rated 4.98 based on 100 reviews