Switcha.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Switcha.com
Read Switcha.com Reviews
Excellent can’t recommend highly enough.
very supportive, quick and easy to deal with so Thank you very much for dealing with finance for our purchase!
Very friendly and helpful

Dan was always willing to help and be patient , great service
Very efficient and quick service. Great communication throughout the process.
Good rates and great customer service, Dan really made it a straight forward process, cheers mate
Andy has made everything so easy and been more than helpful in getting me finance for my new horse trailer. I would have no hesitation in recommending switcha finance to anyone.
Super service, swift and efficient.
A huge thank you to Aimee and Andy who were fantastic from start to finish. Helpful, friendly, patient and most of all knowledgeable. I will use you again for sure and will definitely recommend.
Excellect, quick and efficient service.
Very good and hassle free
Andy is the ultimate professional .He was friendly, supportive ,gave good clear information and communication on the process throughout. There were a few minor financial glitches for him to sort through with the vendor ,before I could become the owner of my new horse box ,courtesy of the finance he sorted out for me .He worked efficiently and super quickly to sort them so he made the whole process smooth and easy for me .I can highly recommend him and his team .
My application was dealt with by Andy, he was polite, friendly, helpful and considerate in his approach. He kept in touch with me throughout the whole process ensuring I was kept up to date at each stage of the process. I felt I could contact him at any point and ask any questions which he answered honestly, the whole process although stressful at times was made much easier to deal with when you have a point of contact who you know is happy to answer any questions. Many thanks to Andy for all his help.
Being a newcomer to Motor homing, we were in need of guidance. Andy to the rescue, Andy gave us very good advice, and kept us well informed at every turn. I would happily recommend Switcha,and of corse Andy, to anyone. A truly grateful thank you for all your help.
Andy has been extremely helpful from start to finish, Thankyou
Brilliant service, very quick and efficient going to pick up my car on Sunday but within days everything was sorted. Also gave me a good rate on finance better than I had expected. Thank you Dan.
Very reliable professional service.
I highly recommend Switcha as they made me get my dream car.
Andy was extremely helpful right from the start. He not only assisted me with sorting out the refinance but also went out of his way to engage with Mercedes Benz on my behalf to clarify some mixups and confusion that was happening in the different offices there. I had been trying to get this sorted since August and had a few months of no peace of mind as I was getting nowhere with them.
Andy helped me and guided me with what documents were required and I was so happy and relieved to deal with someone so efficient and knowledgeable about their job. As a result it was a peaceful no stress application process.
I cannot thank Andy enough and I am so grateful for such excellent service.Keep up the good work.
Thank you.
I filled out the online application on Saturday 28th December, not expecting anyone to reply until Monday. To my surprise Andrew Lindsay got in touch on the Saturday and the finance was sorted by Monday.

Excellent service. Will definitely use again and recommend to anyone requiring car finance
I found Amy to be very proffesional easy to talk to very efficient and will be using this company in the future
I have been dealing with Aimee and I cannot thank her enough. she is so very professional in dealing with customers. Aimee speaks to their customers like they are indeed real people and not just a number to them. She is quick to arrange things and nothing is a problem for her.
She listens to the customers needs and arranges everything to suit.
Aimee really is a credit to Switcha.
Switcha.com is rated 4.98 based on 100 reviews