Switch Electronics Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Switch Electronics Limited
Read Switch Electronics Limited Reviews

Tell us how Switch Electronics Limited made you happy
Got the package quickly. Good quality relays 😊
I have used Switch Electronics a few times now and have always been happy with their products and service whether on ebay or from the website.
Excellent service
As a returning customer I was pleased to obtain the same great service from Switch! They have a good selection of products and delivery was fast. I will definitely use them again - no hesitation.
I have a regular order for components from switchelectronics, delivery is very fast and the product is excellent. No problems with this company.
prompt delivery/ all in stock keep it up!
Good selection, excellent prices and low cost delivery in under 24 hours. Thanks
1st class service, fast delivery, good on price & quality, what more could you ask for
Good products at good prices. Stock levels too low to take advantage of price breaks on items required with no apparent method of back ordering.
An equiry was answered quickly and effectively, leading to me buying the switch that I had been struggling to source. Delivery was 2 days later. Good service.
Great selection, great price and fast delivery.
Brilliant 5 star service will highly recommended and will use again
very prompt service
I am very satisfying!! Thank you very much.
The customer services/sales were extremely helpful when I needed to buy connectors of a particular size and shape....where the size details were not provided by the online information. Their help saved me buying a range of unsuitable connectors in the quest to fine the right fitting.
I ordered 6 x 16mm potentiometers with integral switch, quite a hard to find component and they came very speedily. I was very impressed both by the price and quick delivery. I'll definitely use Switch Elextronics again. Thank you guys.
As a hobbyist P&P is a factor when ordering components in small quantities so Switch Electronics is always my first port of call. Low affordable prices, quality components, fast delivery. Thank you Switch Electronics.
Always helpful and reliable. Next day delivery is always guaranteed. As as a small business they are very supportive. Reasonably priced and and a good range.
Have used this firm a few times now, always quick delivery, and competitive prices.
Excellent (fast) service from this provider. Quality components at a competitive price.
Switch Electronics Limited is rated 4.75 based on 978 reviews