Switch Electronics Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Switch Electronics Limited
Read Switch Electronics Limited Reviews

Tell us how Switch Electronics Limited made you happy
Arrived very quickly. 4 stars only because leds ordered and labelled warm white were at least 4500kelvin, cool white.
Supplied parts fast, at a good price. I have not spoken to them on the phone because they did not answer.
The waterproof mini toggle switch was fine but the screw thread is a different size to the rubber cover I got to go over it! Why are these things not all standard sizes? Anyway it was well packed and speedily sent.
I like your website - very easy to look through. Good, quick service and shipping costs ok. Don't do much service work these days; would like to see some high voltage components available e.g. inverter/microwave components.
good and fast service
Good service, but some of the components were quite cheaply made, and in 2 cases, unusable. I bought a few 5.5mm x 2.5mm coaxial DC sockets amongst other parts, to find one had the pin mounted off-centre so wouldn't mate with the plugs I bought from Switch. A second socket visually looked OK, but when powering up my project, blew a 5A fuse instantly. Closer inspection revealed this socket was shorted internally. Changed the socket, project then worked. So two of my purchases ended up in the bin! However, I would buy from Switch again - suppliers of components to hobbyists are getting thin on the ground. And I can't really expect them to QA every coaxial DC socket before sale. Just unlucky on my part I guess.
Switch provide a good and speedy service at very good prices and a comprehensive list of items.
To be honest as you have expanded your product range and due to the promptness and good value you are now my go to source of electronic components
Very neat transaction. No delay and item as described and at reasonable price. PC
Very efficient. Good web site, easy to find components, & identify. As only an amature at electronics. Delivered at time estimated. Will use Swich again certainly. Eric Bell.
The Switch Electronics service is excellent - I can't fault that at all. I always appreciate the promo code cards that sometimes arrive with orders, and the orders themselves always arrive promptly. The pricing is very competitive, especially on switches, which you would expect given the name. I do find that parts are often disappointingly out of stock, which is my main problem with Switch; and what prevents me from making more purchases with them though.
Very good range of electronics components and thankfully available individually instead of having to buy lots of bits I don't need as a hobbiest builder. The only concern I have is with the amount of plastic bags used, which is where they lose a star. In this day and age we should be using less plastics, maybe a change to a greener option could be considered...
The only criticism is that I would have liked to know the length of the potentiometer spindle prior to ordering (could not tell from the website). Otherwise, very happy.
Back to work
excellant service
Next day delivery excellent. No response to my query about returning a previous item though, so had to knock a star off.
Good fast service.
Can't complain about prices and customer service, both very good. Issues with payment system on the website but that's being sorted apparently. Overall, definitely recommended!
Good service, but you need to sort out your email communications. No email confirmation of the order, or notice of dispatch. I've only ever received one email from you stating that my invoice was attached. it wasn't.
Good range of quality products, good service, competitive prices.
Switch Electronics Limited is rated 4.76 based on 977 reviews