Switch 2 LPG Reviews

of reviewers recommend Switch 2 LPG
Read Switch 2 LPG  Reviews

About Switch 2 LPG :

We offer an independent and impartial LPG advisory service for your home or business.
We use our expert and unbiased advice to Save You Time and Money.
We have over 25 years experience within the LPG industry.
Our services are 100% Free of charge with never any obligation.

Tell us how Switch 2 LPG made you happy
Michael gave us some great advice regarding replacing our old oil boiler and tank with a new LPG boiler and tank - Thanks again
Switch2LPG
Can't recommend switch 2 LPG enough. I'd tried a year before to arrange to have a gas tank fitted but was unable to do it at the time so when I got back in touch with the company several times over several weeks and with no success I was struggling to know what to do. Switch 2 LPG found me 3 quotes with in within an hour of speaking to them an and alot better quotes than what I could find. The same afternoon someone from calorngas had arranged a visit to go through what needed to be done and we now have an underground tank and couldn't have been easier!
Thank you for sharing your experience.
We are pleased to have been able to assist in helping with your underground LPG tank installation.
Switch2LPG
Upgrading from LPG bottles to a buried tank was made easy and arranged efficiently from the start.
Switch 2 LPG suggested the ideal provider for our requirements, and now our yearly gas bill has almost halved.
Thank you for your kind comments.
We are are pleased that we were able to help you reduce your bills.
Switch2LPG
Very swift, and you got me a good price, so easy ! Will be recommending your service !
Thank you for your kind comments, happy to hear you were pleased with our service and we greatly appreciate your future recommendations
Switch2LPG
Excellent service provided detailed advice and deal that I wanted.
We are glad to be of assistance and happy to hear you were pleased with our service
Switch2LPG
Glad I found the website as I was clueless about who the LPG suppliers were in my area. Switch2LPG provided me with great knowledge and promptly. Thank you!
You are very welcome and thank you for sharing your experience.
Your comments are greatly appreciated.
Switch2LPG
We’re originally told we couldn’t have lpg buried in our front garden. Persisted after talking to SWITCH 2LPG and now finally have lpg heating. Excellent advice. Thank you.
Thank you for your kind comments.
We pride ourselves in offering our customers impartial advice and are very pleased to hear that you finally have LPG heating.
Switch2LPG
Very informative and efficient service provided from Michael at Switch2LPG - highly recommend
Thank you for sharing your experience.
Your comments are greatly appreciated and thank you for any future recommendations.
Professional and fast
Thank you for sharing your experience.
We are pleased to have been able to assist in helping with your LPG supply.
Switch2LPG
Michael's advice was greatly welcomed regarding our heating requirements for our new build property. We found him to be very knowledgeable and the information he gave us on the options available to us was really useful when it came to deciding on the best solution for us.
We are so pleased with our underground LPG tank and the service he provided. Would highly recommend his service to anyone.
Thank you for your kind words and sharing your experience.
Your comments are greatly appreciated and we thank you for any future recomondations
Handled everything with ease
Your comments are greatly appreciated -Many Thanks
We are pleased to have been able to assist in helping with your LPG supply.
Switch 2 LPG is rated 4.94 based on 131 reviews