Switch 2 LPG Reviews

of reviewers recommend Switch 2 LPG
Read Switch 2 LPG  Reviews

About Switch 2 LPG :

We offer an independent and impartial LPG advisory service for your home or business.
We use our expert and unbiased advice to Save You Time and Money.
We have over 25 years experience within the LPG industry.
Our services are 100% Free of charge with never any obligation.

Tell us how Switch 2 LPG made you happy
Will improve my situation greatly,thank you so much
Thank you for your comments and I hope you enjoy your new LPG heating.
Stay warm.
Great service. Thanks
Glad to hear you were pleased with our service and we greatly appreciate your kind comments
Easy, clean, no fuss,
Thank you for sharing your experience.
Your comments are greatly appreciated
Switch2LPG
I was interested in buying a house that ran on LPG but only had gas bottles as it’s supply. The condition of me buying the house was that I could get a bulk tank installed. Hadn’t a clue where to begin so got in touch with Switch 2 LPG who organised everything for me. The guys came out, discussed the best location etc for the tank and In no time at all the bulk tank was installed and we were up and running. I’d highly recommend Switch2LPG
Thank you for your kind comments.
We are very pleased to hear that your house purchase went through successfully and that our services helped in making your decision.
Good luck in your new home.
Switch2LPG
I received advice and knowledge regarding my decision to switch two LPG
Thank you for your comments , they are greatly appreciated
Switch2LPG
the service I got from switch to lpg was exelent and I would use them again
Many thanks for your kind comments.
Greatly appreciated
Switch2LPG
Knowledgeable, helpful and efficient. We were guided to a better deal than we may have found ourselves. Worth a contact!
Thank you for sharing your experience, your comments are greatly appreciated
Switch2LPG
I was very new to LPG having had a solid fuel boiler for over 30 years. Switch 2 LPG is a very useful contact that helped me understand about LPG and point me to the perfect provider for my situation and the best contract. I would definitely recommend this service.
Switch2LPG
Very efficient. Call received straight away and put me in the right direction. All happened very smoothly. Thank you! Marcus
Thank you for your kind comments , we pride ourselves in our efficiency and are very pleased that it has not gone unnoticed - greatly appreciated
Switch2LPG
Michael was very knowledgeable and the service he provided was very fast and efficient. The company he recommended proved to be a good choice, the job being completed with not fuss or trouble. I would definitely recommend Switch 2 LPG. Thank you.
Thank you for your kind comments, happy to hear you were pleased with our service and we greatly appreciate your future recommendations
Switch2LPG
The team at Switch 2 LPG were knowledgeable in the regulations regarding take placement and very helpfull in facilitating contact with my new supplier.
Thanks for your help.
You are very welcome and we really appreciate your kind comments
Switch2LPG
I did not know anything about LPG Gas until Michael at Switch 2 LPG answered all of my questions with reassuring advice and recommendations.

Highly recommend this service !
Glad to share our knowledge with you and greatly appreciate your comments - thank you
Switch2LPG
Switch 2 LPG made the process very easy giving advice and putting us not only in touch with a supplier but making sure we got a good fixed price for our gas for the first two years
Switch2LPG
Switch 2 LPG secured us a great deal on our new LPG supply - Very pleased with our new underground LPG tank
Thank you for your comments.
We are glad to hear you were pleased with our service and your new underground LPG tank
Switch2LPG
It was very easy to get this installed and the communication was excellent as well as the service.
Thank you for your kind comments.
Happy to hear you were pleased with our service.
Switch2LPG
Very positive conversation with michael, he was very helpful and informative.The whole process was very straight forward from start to finish-excellent service.
We are glad we could be of assistance and we greatly appreciate your kind comments
Switch2LPG
Excellent, attentive service with personal response to phone contact
Thank you for your kind comments.
We are glad to hear you were pleased with our service.
Switch2LPG
A terrific unbiased service with great advice as to best options.
Thank you for your kind comments.
We pride ourselves in offering our customers unbiased advice and are very pleased you are happy with our service - greatly appreciated
Switch2LPG
Switch 2 LPG provided a simple fantastic service.
Would highly recommend them.
Switch2LPG
Seamless changeover with grate customer service! I’ve been recommending this to everyone I meet! Well done
You are very welcome and we really appreciate your future recommendations
Switch 2 LPG is rated 4.94 based on 131 reviews