swiss-store.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend swiss-store.co.uk
Read swiss-store.co.uk Reviews

customerservice@outdoor365.co.uk

Tell us how swiss-store.co.uk made you happy
swiss-store.co.uk 5 star review on 27th April 2021
Andrew Kirton
swiss-store.co.uk 5 star review on 3rd November 2020
GEOFFREY PRANKETT
swiss-store.co.uk 5 star review on 27th March 2019
Purchased EvoWood 14 Swiss Army Knife as a gift with personalised engraving. Very pleased with the item and engraving. Swiss store provided very good service, prompt delivery and the different engraving options is a very nice feature.
Quick delivery nice quality product.
Excellent service, competitive pricing and swift delivery. Very pleased. Thanks
Very efficient service. Thank You.
The website looks great, operates smoothly and is easy to maneuver. Not much else to say. To the product then! The Swiss Pegasus! Per recommendation from a friend, backpacks for me are something that live maybe a year, 2 if I'm lucky. After the last fraying from light use as I transitioned from a warehouse worker to a host, this got old... I wanted something more premium, rugged and long lasting, especially now I have a portable gaming setup. After learning a friend of mine still has hers from when she was a uni student several years ago and still holds up, it was worth a shot. First impressions are grand! Plenty of pockets, compartments and space! First day I took it out I had to load it up with everything I could possibly think I could want just to test it. Holds up without a sweat so under normal use as work/gaming setup backpack, this fits the bill incredibly well! And with their 3 year warranty (on a bag!) I have faith it will hold up as I'm sure Swiss does too! Good shopping experience & quality products. A*
Item arrived very quickly and was as described
Great service The strap was delivered in really good time, and the quality is great, the original one
Brought as a gift, recipient was very please. Many thanks.
Prompt service and excellent quality.
Absolutely brilliant, I was buying strap for watch , quick dispatch, next day I got it , good quality. Many thanks
First class service. Rapid delivery. My Felco secateurs came well-packed and sooner than expected. Thank you
Good product purchased to replace lost pocket knife with same specification. Prompt delivery and excellent service.
I love doing business with this company as I have supported their other departments as well.
Great service and really good product well done
I received excellent and fast service
Excellent pricing and propmt delivery
Found what I was looking for at a good price, and the engraving facility is great, the wooden knife has the engraving carved deep into the wood so can’t be removed or rubbed off.
Really good service, fast delivery. Happy with items.
Speedy service for spares that were out of stock at my usual suppliers. Happy to use them again.
Can’t fault it, the item was delivered the next day and is an excellent to product as to be expected
swiss-store.co.uk is rated 4.83 based on 1,279 reviews