swiss-store.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend swiss-store.co.uk
Read swiss-store.co.uk Reviews

customerservice@outdoor365.co.uk

Tell us how swiss-store.co.uk made you happy
swiss-store.co.uk 5 star review on 27th April 2021
Andrew Kirton
swiss-store.co.uk 5 star review on 3rd November 2020
GEOFFREY PRANKETT
swiss-store.co.uk 5 star review on 27th March 2019
16 days to deliver and then an additional 22 Euro payment !!!!! For my nephew to collect his birthday present in the Netherlands. Absolutely shocked! That is more than half the cost of the item!! Wish I had never ordered the Swiss knife! Donโ€™t understand why this item could not have been sent via an EU store...!
Hi Nadja, Unfortunately this is completely out of our control. Since the UK left the EU any parcel going to a European country is subject to import taxes and these taxes are set by the receiving country. We are based in Cheltenham in the UK and don't have multiple stores, everything we sell is direct from our warehouse which enables us to do the engraving for you. When you enter the delivery address at checkout, the screen should warn you that local import taxes are applicable but it's very difficult to predict what these are. With regards to shipping to Europe we have a faster service or the ยฃ6.75 service which takes approximately 10 working days. I've refunded the postage charge for you. Best wishes, Jude
Excellent customer service and order was received very quickly. Engraving was beautiful.
Replacement strap for Railway watch identical to original. Arrived promptly with fitting tool included. Excellent service - thank you.
Have used Swiss-store.do.uk for both spare parts and new product and im both cases theyโ€™re responsive and generally excellent. Recommended.
Excellent and efficient service.
Prompt and efficient service
Really good service. Initially ordered the wrong knife and had to return it. The returns policy is very easy and straight forwards to follow. Correctly ordered knife was dispatched by return. Excellent friendly service from Customer Services. Would highly recommend.
I always buy Swiss backpacks for myself. The products are always great and last years. Only down side to the model I got this time, is that the zipper pulls are all metal and they jigle a lot when I am walking.
Great purchase, very fast delivery. Thank you
I was really impressed with how quickly my item was despatched, particularly as I ordered an engraved item. But it arrived very quickly and was very nicely done.
I am very pleased with the quality and the way it is made. A product worth recommending.
swiss-store.co.uk 5 star review on 27th April 2021
Great service
Very swift delivery of knife beautifully engraved on blade as requested. Highly recommended
Web site was easy and straight forward. Very clear process and easy pay system. Quick delivery, my order came within 4 days. Although the postage charge was a lot for such a small item.
I would have given 5 stars, but the website on an iPad or iPhone is not user friendly. I ended up with the wrong font because I got so frustrated with it. Improve the website and youโ€™ve got ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ
What an excellent and attentive service, I enquired for extra help when placing my order and their staff could not have been more helpful! Good communication & fast delivery, would definitely use again.
Purchased a pink Swiss Army knife, great quality, communications and service.
The product of secateurs is a market leader endorsed by horticulturists, very satisfactory!
Fantastic service. Top quality, engraved as requested and super fast delivery.
The customer service was perfectly adequate, nothing special, nothing bad. The product looks excellent, but is rather insubstantial. I have previously owned, but lost, a metal version of the knife which was much more robust. The present one does not compare well, although for light work it will probably be OK. To be non-PC it is a lady's knife!
swiss-store.co.uk is rated 4.83 based on 1,255 reviews