swiss-store.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend swiss-store.co.uk
Read swiss-store.co.uk Reviews

customerservice@outdoor365.co.uk

Tell us how swiss-store.co.uk made you happy
swiss-store.co.uk 5 star review on 27th April 2021
Andrew Kirton
swiss-store.co.uk 5 star review on 3rd November 2020
GEOFFREY PRANKETT
swiss-store.co.uk 5 star review on 27th March 2019
Amazing customer service. Ordering was easy, I was kept fully informed of delivery time, packaging was beautiful. The free sharpening stone did not arrive but one email to them and it was posted out to me that very same day. Thank you for all your help.
Excellent knife’s top notch quality can not go wrong
Great products, fast service and fast delivery
A great tool and the personalisation is nice! My husband took his last one everywhere- such a handy tool and was beside himself when he lost it fishing so needed to buy another to replace! We now all own one and is an essential to our key ring!
Very pleased with my purchase. Had a hiccup, which got resolved quickly.
Great site. Great product.
I was delighted to find the small Victorinox knife still available and relatively inexpensive - more than value for money. I bought it for a friend because my own has proved invaluable and has served me for many years. It seemed only right that others should enjoy the benefits I have.
Excellent service very friendly Staff Iconic brand
I'm really please with the service from Swiss-store. My SAK was a great price and arrived promptly. Thank you
Excellent service. Ordered item late on a Friday night , delivered 1st post Monday morning.The Email queries were promptly replied to. T hankyou
Famous brand. Quality products. Excellent communication. Quick dispatch and products arrived in safe currier.
Good service, quick order delivered promtly
VERY GOOD SERVICE & FAST DELIVERY
Amazing customer service. So helpful. Speedy delivery. Thank you.
Smooth, easy and stress free online purchase: personalized Swiss knife and personalized leather pouch - free sharpening stone was a definite plus. Fast turnaround and shipping. No issues: perfect! Bought as Anniversary gift for husband. Although it’s not really my cup of tea, I know my husband will love it - there’s been enough hints over the years.
Great service, great items. Good store.
Couldn't be more happy! My parcel was delivered within 2 days only, you kept me informed throughout the whole process and on top of that, the parcel was deliver in a perfect condition, on time, exactly how you promised! Well done! :)
Super quick shipping, good prices and high-quality, genuine products (I purchased a replacement strap for my Mondaine) and supply of the fitting tool was a bonus. I'll definitely be back for another when this strap wears out!
They were the only reputable online shop that carried the product I needed, so I purchased and had the band shipped to the U.S. They contacted me regarding duties and then shipped the band right away. Great service! I appreciate the proactive thinking as well.
Just what I needed