Swiss Vans Reviews

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Swiss Vans made you happy

Telephone
"I was previously dealing with a main dealer looking at a VW T6, they pointed me on to Swiss vans for an ABT body kit. I rang them, they instantly ignored my question but convinced me to buy not just a kit but the van. until that time, I had not heard of Swiss Vans and thought I was calling an accessory and style company. I dealt with a guy called Alex, to be fair Alex was fine, he seemed a good guy a bit sneaky stealing a sale off VW, who would say no to a little discount ei, all in all no issues. It took about two or three weeks to finalise my new van, but we had to get it right. I was away on business for a few days at the last week and was not taking calls. I got back to find a text off Alex stating I tried to call you a few times, no answer so I will take you off the Dairy. To me, this was a bit of a punch, we had spent all that time and then he acted like he was spitting his dummy out of the pram as I was unable to answer a couple of calls! and to be fair I had previously tried to contact Alex and got no reply. However, I understood he was busy and would eventually come back to me. I did not message him stating that I was taking him off my supplier list. That was the end of that deal. A couple of months later, things have calmed down with my company’s and I have a few moments to think. Spoke to my Son about heading to VW and getting that van. We both agreed I should just call Swiss vans speak to a senior person simply give my feedback and move forward, as otherwise it would take more time, and swiss vans would still have the order on archive and we could just go with that. I strongly always believe you cannot hate a brand or a company over one individual or issue. I spoke to a guy called Jimmy, I explained the situation, in all fairness he seemed cagy and didn’t want me to speak to a manager, possibly he simply wanted to just get the sale there and then, or knew what I would be met with, who knows but for me being in business a long time, I personally feel feedback is vital. Today 12 October 2018 I received a morning Call from Paul Higman. He was instantly hostile, honestly now it was unbelievable, like a school kid. Paul stressed Alex was right in sending a text so as not to be a pest. I accept that in principle, but the text could have simply said “ Tried to call a few times get back to me when you can” not something on the lines of I tried to call, no reply so taking you off the diary” yes he went on to say if they can do any more get in touch, but the damage was done!. The point here is simple, we spent a good bit of time on this van, there was no need to be texting such a thing that I am taking you off my diary!! What is that about? To irritate, a simple call me when you can would have been the way. I never spat my dummy out when Alex couldn’t answer for two days and when they often went to voice mail! Paul Higman pushed the conversation quite quickly to the fact that we were not right to do business, ei?? Over my feedback of a text that should have been worded differently? His opinion was that if something went wrong I would not be happy or if I got another text that could be taken wrong then once again I would be unhappy and make a complaint. Ughhh well yes Paul, ten out of ten, wouldn’t anyone be? That is when we use good customer care to sort things out, things do go wrong, we just sort them out in a correct, professional and polite way. From the onset It was clear Paul had called with a hostile attitude and did not want to hear me out, it was a tad surreal and frankly an embarrassment, customer service at its worse. Paul suggested you are not a customer until the van is bought, well well another indicator he is not half as good as he thinks and there is something missing, something is not quite right with Paul! A couple of polite empathetic words and the van would have honestly been ordered today. I asked if there was a senior person as Paul didn’t have the right attitude. No, he replied he is in charge, there is no one else that makes decisions. I stated that I have been in business many years and the purpose of this call was feedback and to get the deal back on, not for such a hostile conversation. Paul found that funny, that was odd of him! Now that I know a little about you, I could laugh at you much more Paul! But we won’t go there. There is no need to be like that is there  I then told him that it is clear he is obviously a good mate with Alex and that why he was reacting unprofessional and hostile. I stated as a result of us not being able to move on, and the fact that Paul stated my feedback is not wanted or accepted and it will change nothing! I will simply put an honest review online on several sites regarding this surreal call! He then once again in his clear fashion, all Hostile of course, stated, “you do that, and I will respond” Well done Paul, you have really shown your intelligence. Of course, you can respond, but no need to make it out like a threat, and that you would be posting the text message. Good on you! It will be interesting to see if you can just accept the truth or if you show your hostile unprofessional nature once again. I have seen some reviews and replies come from Swiss where you have not made yourself look good. Just be humble and polite Paul, and accept shortfalls, we all make them, it works! At this time, I mentioned that my review would be honest and true just specific to his bad hostile attitude, and I have spent my time in law to know not to write anything that would constitute defamation. Also due to his attitude I informed Paul that in the background I have an app that records all my calls but if not saved deletes them after a few minutes. I do not legally have to mention this as they automatically delete unless saved or unless I intend to use it for any legal purpose. But from then on Paul had been informed. He took a dig at Law school and business, and stated I know nothing about him, but he knows I am in business and went to law school?? Wow well done Paul! What is your point? Man got slightly lucky I think, didn’t you  At this stage he stated there was in fact a Director, Ian Hill, but he would not want to know as it is his (Pauls) responsibility to run the company. If that is true it is a real shame! All through the conversation, Pauls opinion was that I had no point and Alex had acted correctly, and my sale was just not needed. I would agree with the text message had we not put a few weeks into it. But we were ready to finalise. Anyhow. To keep things honest and fair Alex was decent to deal with, he really was, Paul even stated they are under pressure, was this the reason he felt the need to move on in such a fashion. I without question accept that I took the message to heart, let’s be honest, we were a few weeks in on this deal and a simple message of “call me when you can” would have been the right way, not I am taking you off my diary. Now that I know a few other things I am glad I did not contribute to Paul Higmans pay packet! He is just a hostile unprofessional man, a phone warrior, he even agreed he had taken my feedback personal! What a manager, then again says a lot! Paul, you may sell a 1000 vans a year that you were boastful to stress, and that you did not need my sale, well done you! but I will ensure no one of my friends in the VW and Business world will deal with you. A bit of empathy and understanding is all that was needed. I was throughout the call polite, as let’s not forget I was calling to give some feedback and buy a van! you should have been the same and with a bit of empathy and customer care there would have been no issue. Where am I now. Simple, I still had the quote off Swiss and went straight back to VW who have actually matched the deal in 3 hours, they did initially try to justify why they can’t but finally did, minus the wasp kit, which to me would have been an embarrassing attempt on an ABT kit which I was not fully convinced on, that’s just my opinion though. So, there you have it. A call that was meant to give Swiss Vans a bit of feedback and buy me a 55k van was taken personally, unprofessionally and out of context by a person that should be pushing Swiss vans positively. I learnt on that call that any issues with Swiss vans if dealt with by Paul Higman will be met with a hostile approach and no accountability. To keep things fair, a call from one of the other managers would probability have sorted it with no issues! It was not the biggest issue! Just needed addressing by someone with some intelligence. Like I said get your quotes off Swiss Vans by all means, it might be fine, but make sure you answer your phones! any issues, honestly now if you push VW they will match, at the end of the day it is VW who make the vans so whatever Swiss can do VW can! A little pushing is all it takes, this way there will be customer care and if that fails there will certainly be accountability. Good Luck Swiss vans with your business and future sales, even if you do not accept my honest accounts and feedback, I am sure some of your potential customers will."
Are you Swiss Vans? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Swiss Vans receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Terrible frustrating annoying , I had do do the work myself, was ignored, there are plenty of van suppliers out there. They don't deserve your money. 1 star is for the van not the company"
Swiss Vans is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews