Swinnerton Cycles Reviews

Swinnerton Cycles 5 star review on 15th September 2020
Rupert Matthews
Swinnerton Cycles 5 star review on 15th September 2020
Rupert Matthews
Supplied exactly the part I needed and in good time. I would definitely use them again.
Paul, Wiltshire
Website wouldn't let me order the wheel I required but after some 'live chat' it was quickly resolved and order was excellent price and received in expected timescale and undamaged - perfect!!
Very clearly marked on their website, Di2 hydraulic Ultegra shift lever, ordered it, they charged me for the Di2 priced product and then sent me a mechanical shifter.
I have yet to use the wheels but they look great. Dispatch was very prompt.
Delivered swiftly with no unnecessary packaging
Excellent stock on smart trainers.... just a bit more than 'other' company's πŸ‘Œ and an excellent quick delivery.... Thank You πŸ‘
The parts ordered were at a good price and delivery was quick and easy.
Fantastic service and shipping from Swinnerton! I am in USA. I needed Hope Tech parts and not only were they in stock, I received them in the US IN 4 DAYS - that's unheard of fast shipping. Shop with confidence - I will again.
Really happy with the delivery of the bike it arrived promptly
Although I have one of these computers on my summer bike I thought I'd get another for the fact it's a good package for cadence.

Keenly priced, was a bit miffed that I was only advised of delay on confirmation of order. However, it arrived in 2/3 days. Nicely done.

However, the event this was helping me train for will most likely be cancelled now...the irony!
Brought a tacx trainer, product was excellent and customer service was second to none, definitely buying a new bike in the spring from them
Great service
Great. Swift dispatch. Item arrived as described.
It’s one of the bicycle shop when it comes to prices , availability and customer service. It took 4 days to receive my bike shipped from London to UAE. Quick communication by phone and email , I strongly recommend Swinnerton cycle
Swinnerton Cycles 5 star review on 10th January 2021 Swinnerton Cycles 5 star review on 10th January 2021
OMGβ€Ό πŸš²πŸš²πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Brilliant service , I love my Brompton, searched many bike shops to trust my Bromptom πŸ‘Œ expectations exceeded πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ
Really happy with service provided by Swinnerton Cycles. Parts arrived within a week, which felt like a miracle at the moment given COVID situation everywhere. Excellent range also as I needed some unique parts to get my Colnago TT bike back on the road.
Rapid turn around. Will use again for sure.
Friendly, professional and efficient service from the guys over the phone when i placed the initial order for my Genesis fugio 30. The bike arrived in under 2 weeks (and i'm over seas in Jersey). It was very well built, with the brakes and drivetrain requiring no tweaks whatsoever and very well packed. The bike is an absolute dream, and it's lovely to be returning to steel. I've been on it literally everyday since it arrived. Great service really isn't a given at all these days, especially knowing how stressful the last year has been in the bike shop industry.
When you spend a few quid on something you love, and the quality of the service matches the quality of the product it really does make all the difference ! Cheers guys 10/10 !
Swinnerton Cycles 5 star review on 26th December 2020
Arrived surprisingly quickly considering it was so close to Christmas
Fast delivery and items as described. Would recommend.
Swinnerton Cycles is rated 4.66 based on 1,855 reviews