Swinnerton Cycles Reviews

Rupert Matthews
Swinnerton Cycles 5 star review on 15th September 2020
Rupert Matthews
Got what I ordered as described in good time. Thanks
Brilliant quick turnaround of order and mega service
I found these guys while searching for group set components which have been really hard to source but been able to find them here. Great service and very helpful on the phone when checking stock. I should be keeping this one to my self but they deserve the review. Highly recommended.
Very quick delivery. Quick response from queries. Will use again.
Professional and prompt service.
I really like this mirror gives good visibility of cyclists and vehicles behind. Unfortunately it out of stock most places except Swinnerton Cycles. Order and delivery went to plan.
Extremely good service, helpful and friendly
This is the third one of these saddles I have on my bikes having moved on from prologo scratch pro saddles. The shorter nose and wide sit area makes it extremely comfortable for me.
Having researched the prices I found Swinnerton Cycles to be the cheapest and knowing the product well I didn't hesitate on ordering the saddle. It's the first time I've used Swinnerton cycles, their service was faultless and I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again. A true 5 star service
Prompt reply to email query and very efficient and friendly visit to shop to pick up ordered item.
Were very helpful and chased up my order so that it arrived promptly
Swinnerton cycles was very good however dhl had problems delivering no fault of swinnerton they chased it up and pleased with my purchase.
Great delivery speed. Price was very competitive.
Damaged product twice
Ordering, delivery and product all good
Quick delivery
AVOID AT ALL COST, DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!!
Excuses after excuses given to me on my order. I have given them 2 chances to resolve this and each time they failed to resolve.

Called the first time after on the Monday to find out where the order was, they advised that it hadn't shipped.

Second time I called 2 days later to be told that it was a mis-scanning issue with courier and that they would have to order again and should be with them today (1st Feb 2021) for despatch to me for delivery 2nd Feb 2021, when i phone at midday today i was told the order has missed the run today and this it would be with them on the 2nd and then with me later in the week,

This is not acceptable. There is a pandemic but if you cannot meet the targets and keep providing excuses after excuses not related to the pandemic as to why an order has taken nearly 2 weeks to actually fulfil then i suggest you either stop your mail order process and also change your courier from the warehouse to your shop and get some proper processes in place to mitigate these issues.
Good fast service with competitive prices.
Fantastic service from Swinnerton.
I ordered my EOVOLT after calling them first and spoke with a real human being.
Having been reassured I placed my order on line and amazingly my bike arrived the next day .
I would also give 5 ⭐️ for the EOVOLT bike , really well thought out and great quality
Excellent service and a pleasure to deal with.
Can't the speed or competence of the purchase transaction. In addition when I called in advance the response was friendly and efficient. Will use Swinnerton again without hesitation.
Swinnerton Cycles is rated 4.66 based on 1,855 reviews