Swinfen Hall Hotel Reviews

of reviewers recommend Swinfen Hall Hotel
Telephone

Tell us how Swinfen Hall Hotel made you happy
Swinfen Hall Hotel is a magnificent Establishment. We have always been made to feel so welcome on our arrivals ..I recently celebrated a Special Birthday, in the Private Benjamin Wyatt room, which had such a relaxing atmosphere. The Room looked amazing, the Fine Dining Menu was excellent, and the Staff were so very attentive. All our Guests enjoyed themselves immensely.. A very Memorable occasion. We are looking so very forward to our next visit.
Dear Mr and Mrs Moulton,
Many thanks for your review. We very much appreciate your kind words and I am delighted that your special birthday was a memorable one. It was an absolute pleasure helping you with all the arrangements. We very much look forward to seeing you back at Swinfen Hall on Christmas Day!
With my very kindest regards
Reservations and Events Manager
Very impressed with the visit and helpful staff.
Dear Lucy,
I am delighted to read that you were impressed with your visit to Swinfen Hall. I will pass on your kind comments to the rest of the team. We very much hope to see you at Swinfen Hall again soon.
Reservations and Events manager
All in all a lovely stay the staff were brilliant and the service superb, we will definitely be back, the only problem I had was when getting out the shower and climbing over the edge of the bath, as it was quite high when I stepped onto the bath mat it slipped and I ended up on the floor hurting my back, I should have held on to the grab rail which was present but didn't realise quite how high it was
Dear Karen,
Thank you for your review and kind words. I am sorry to read that you slipped when getting out the shower, but as you said, the grab rails are to assist. We very much look forward to welcoming you back to Swinfen Hall soon.
Reservations and Events Manager
My most recent visit was to bring my 90 year-old mother out for a treat of afternoon tea, on what would have been my father's 93rd birthday, as he had only recently died and I knew she would be very emotional and would need her mind occupying. I chose Swinfen because my daughter had held her wedding reception there last summer, and had booked the hotel for exclusive use, and they had been truly fantastic! My mother had been unable to attend the wedding as my father had been ill at the time, so I thought it would be nice to show her the sumptuous surroundings of the hotel. The room was cosy with a roaring fire and wonderful view, the service was again exceptional, polite, discrete and yet personal and warm, and the food itself was delicious, with a delightful and varied assortment of savoury and sweet tit-bits, and plentiful tea of our choice. I really cannot fault this establishment!
Dear Christine,
What a lovely review, thank you so much! I am so pleased to read how much both your mom and you enjoyed your visit. I am pleased your Mum left smiling on what would have been, an emotional day for her.
We hope to see you soon.
Reservations and Events Manager
The Staff is fabulous and the food is superb!
Dear Mr and Mrs Johnson,
We hope you are both well and it was a pleasure to see you both again on your recent visit from across the seas! I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and I will pass on your kind words to the rest of the team. Take care.
A most enjoyable experience
Dear Hazel,
I am so pleased to read that you enjoyed your afternoon tea here at Swinfen Hall. We very much hope that you will visit us again soon.
Reservations and Events
FANTASTIC!!!! What more is there to say.
Dear Mr LaPenta,
Thank you so much. We are delighted that you return to see us each year, all the way from America too! Looking forward to next year already!
Take care
Reservations and Events Manager
Stayed for one night on route to Devon. Very pleasant and very nice touches. Good attention to detail. We did not want the tasting menu and the a la carte menu was quite limiting and took a while! Breakfast was very good. Staff in general very good. Room very pleasant but would have liked some slippers and also the bathroom light was faulty and the towel rail was not working!
Dear Ms Boyd,
Many thanks for your review. I am pleased to read that overall you enjoyed your recent stay with us. Perhaps offering slippers is something we can look at moving forward, I will discuss this with our Head Housekeeper. I do apologise that the towel rail was not working. If you stay in the future and there is a problem with anything, please do mention this to one of the team and we will try our upmost to rectify any problems or move you into a different room, if at all possible.
We very much hope to see you again at Swinfen Hall.
Reservations and Events Manager
This hotel is fabulous. A small luxury privately owned gem in an attractive setting with a calm, relaxed, elegant feel. The staff are superb, warm and welcoming, flexible and accommodating. Food is excellent and a stay there is good for the soul.
Dear Mr and Mrs Ramsay,
It was lovely to see you both back at Swinfen Hall last week. I am pleased to read that you feel staying here is 'good for the soul', that is exactly how we want our guests to feel. Thank you so much for the review and we very much look forward to seeing you again soon.
Reservations and Events Manager
This was my second short visit to Swinfen Hall, and it won't be my last. I find the ambience at Swinfen just ideal with a relaxed and comfortable hotel having lots of character set in beautiful grounds. The staff are excellent, offering friendly attentive service and are always aware of the needs of their guests, including special dietary needs.
Dear Mr Oliver,
Thank you for your review. It was so nice to see you back at Swinfen Hall last week. We know we are doing our job correctly when people return because they have enjoyed their stay. It has been an absolute pleasure to meet you and to get to know you during your last tow visits and we very much look forward to seeing you back at the Hall sometime soon.
With my kindest regards
Reservations and Events Manager
Everything was very good. The food was excellent and the staff were very attentive and knowledgeable. We will certainly visit again.
Dear Mr Willers,
Thank you so much for your review. It means so much to a small hotel like ours, when people take the time to leave feedback for us. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay and I will be sure to pass on your kind words and comments to the rest of the team. We very much look forward to seeing you again sometime soon.
Reservations and Events Manager
We had good service, it was almost like being in a private house with staff to look after us.
Dear Mr and Mrs Parson,
Many thanks for taking the time to leave a review. I am delighted that you were made to feel like Lord and Lady of the Manor! We hope you will visit again soon and that we can make your next stay as enjoyable as your last visit. See you soon!
Reservations and Events Manager
Excellent stay . The staff were all excellent as were the rooms and food. We had a lovely room overlooking the Deer Park. We are already trying to plan a return visit.
Good afternoon Kim,
Thank you for your review. I am so pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. The deer are amazing aren't they? We are extremely lucky to be able to see them each day. When you come back and stay be sure to let us know if you would like a room with a view over the deer park and we will do our upmost to arrange this for you. I will pass on your kind words to the rest of the team.
See you soon!
Reservations and Events Manager
Perfect special birthday celebration, private dining experience. The event was well organised, the room looked amazing and the service and food were brilliant. All the guests had a great time, and we were impressed by the high standards of the Swinfen team.
Dear Mr Pugh,
Thank you so much for your review and kind words. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your birthday celebration and I will be sure to pass on your kind words to the rest of the team. We hope you will return to us soon.
Reservations and Events Manager
Great Hotel. My 2nd stay there for business. Great hospitality. Wouldn’t change anything.
Dear Mr Hussain,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us. I am really pleased to read that you enjoyed your second visit to us and we hope that we will see you again very soon.
Reservations and Events Manager
Excellent afternoon tea with excellent service.
Dear Carol,
I am delighted that you enjoyed your afternoon tea here at Swinfen Hall. Please do try and come back and see us over the Christmas period, decorations all go up at the end of November and the fires are now lit making it feel really very cosy indeed.
Thank you for your review. If you would like to be added to our mailing list please do drop me an email on reservations@swinfenhallhotel.co.uk and let me know.
Reservations and Events Manager
Great staff, gorgeous hotel with history and beautiful surroundings. Nothing was too much trouble.
Dear Margaret.
Such kind words about your visit, thank you so much. We are really looking forward to seeing you again in February next year.
Reservations and Events Manager
Excellent food. Professional, attentive and cheerful staff.
Dear Mrs Lipscomb, Thank you so much for your review and rating. I am delighted to read that you had an enjoyable stay and that all of the staff looked after you well. We very much hope you will visit us again soon!
Reservations and Events Manager
Lovely elegant and historic boutique hotel set in well maintained gardens and parkland. Excellent dinner with innovative menu in restaurant and very pleasant and helpful staff. Bedroom and public rooms well furnished and beautifully decorated in period style. Bathroom on edge of need for update but adequate. Overall an enjoyable stay and would recommend and return.
Good afternoon,
Thank you for your review and kind words about the Hall. We very much hope to see you soon.
Reservations and Events Manager
We had a wonderful time last week when we enjoyed afternoon tea. What a wonderful place. Staff were so attentive and nice. Lived in Tamworth for a long time but never been before. Will certainly be back.
Dear Sian,
I am so pleased to read that you enjoyed your afternoon tea when you came last week. You would be amazed how many people say they have lived locally all there lives, and had no idea we are here! We have all the Christmas decorations going up at the end of November and lots of exciting events coming up such as a Taittinger Christmas Lunch on 15th December, a Carol Service on the 9th December, a George Michael tribute night on 24th January and so much more. So please do come back and see us soon.
Swinfen Hall Hotel is rated 4.65 based on 52 reviews