Swinfen Hall Hotel Reviews

of reviewers recommend Swinfen Hall Hotel
Telephone

Tell us how Swinfen Hall Hotel made you happy
Lovely staff and great service in a lovely setting. Visited for afternoon tea.
Dear Mr Davies,
Thank you for taking time to leave a review. It is so nice to read that guests appreciate the surroundings and service provided by Swinfen Hall. We hope that you will come back and see us again soon. Take a look on our website www.swinfenhallhotel.co.uk to see more things going on at The Hall.
Hope to see you again soon.
Reservations and Events Manager
Every time we visit Swinfen Hall, we get 5* Service, food and atmosphere from the moment we walk in. The bedrooms are amazing too, with lots of lovely touches- fresh milk delivered to your room on request. We cannot wait to visit every year for our Anniversary and start our Christmas at Swinfen. Its Magical! Thank you to all the staff it has such a family feel. Our wedding was amazing a year ago and the standard always remains. Highly recommend for any occasion!
Dear Lucy and Craig,
Thank you so much for your lovely review. It is a pleasure to welcome you back to celebrate your anniversary. Long may this continue! Look forward to seeing you again soon.
Reservations and Events Manager
Swinfen Hall is an amazing place with excellent customer service, however, we felt there could have been more sandwiches, with a wider selection and less cakes. Other than that, there was an excellent astmosphere and our waitress was very attentive and friendly, along with the reception staff.
Dear Ms Curran,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We really do appreciate all guest feedback as it helps us to understand the areas we can improve in. We very much hope that you will come and see us again soon.
Happy New Year to you.
Reservations and Events Manager
Best cream tea we have ever had!
Dear Dechaine,
Many thanks for your review. I am pleased to hear that not only did you enjoy your cream tea, but the best you have ever had, wow amazing! I will pass on your kind comments to our Pastry chef. Hope to see you again soon.

Reservations and Events Manager
The staff dealt with my enquiries in a friendly manner.The vouchers were presented in an attractive style.An efficient and professional service.
Dear Anne,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. I am pleased that your voucher arrived and you felt you received a professional service.
Reservations and Events manager
My favourite dining experience, can’t wait to return whatever the occasion!
Dear Lisa,
Thank you for your review! I will pass on your kind words to the chef, he will be delighted to hear that you enjoyed dining with us. Come back and see us soon. We have a George Michael Tribute Night on Friday 24th January 2020. There are still a few tickets available so we might see you there!
Reservations and Events Manager
Thank you very much for a lovely stay. It was a pleasure to meet your friendly staff who showed a very caring approach.
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and I will pass on your kind words to the rest of the team. Please do come back and see us again soon.

Reservations and Events Manager
Dinner was superb and breakfast very good. The room was chilly when we arrived and took some time to warm up. Perhaps the thermostat could have been turned up in advance of our arrival. Anyway, an excellent hotel in a beautiful location and we will return.
Dear Mr Austin,
Thank you for your review. I do apologise that the toom felt chilly on your arrival and we certainly take on board the suggestion to turn the heating up a notch before you arrival. It is difficult as lots of guests don't like to the rooms too hot, others may feel the cold, but we will certainly endeavour to make sure rooms do not feel chilly on arrival. I will pass on your kind words the chef reference dinner.
We very much look forward to seeing you back at Swinfen Hall soon.
Reservations and Events manager
Brilliant . Could not do enough for us . best afternoon tea . Best service . even show to the toilets .amazing
Dear Chris.
What a lovely review! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this for us. I will pass on your kind words to the rest of the team and we hope you will come back and see us soon. Keep an eye on our website www.swinfenhallhotel.co.uk as we have many exciting events coming up in the New Year.
Reservations and Events Manager
Beautiful hall, with lovely views of the deer. Afternoon tea was very nice, especially the scones, it was very peaceful and Xmas trees were beautiful. Will go in summer next time so we could walk around grounds.
Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, we very much appreciate it. We look forward to seeing you in the Summer where you can sit on the terrace and enjoy the peace and tranquility!
Reservations and Events Manager
Delightful and attentive staff, an excellent location close to main roads, but tucked away in extensive grounds and we enjoyed a perfect stay.
Dear Mr Vardy,
I hope you are well? Thank you so much for your lovely review. I will be sure to pass on your kind words to the rest of the team and we very much hope you will come and see us again soon.
With my kindest regards
Reservations and Events Manager
We celebrated our Golden Wedding Anniversary with a Sunday lunch at Swinfen Hall. The staff went out of their way to make the occasion very special. Food, service and venue were all excellent. Thank you for all your help.
Dear Mr Challenor,
Thank you so much for your recent review. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed spending you golden wedding anniversary here at Swinfen Hall. I will be sure to pass on your kind words to the rest of the team.
Reservations and Events Manager
The staff at Swinfen were exceptional and provided a fantastic service from the organisation through to the running of the event itself. The dining room was superb and I would highly recommend this as a venue for a private party. There were 30 of us but we could have had more than that and still have lots of space. I had a wonderful evening. Thank you!
Dear Reena,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, it means a lot to us. I am delighted that you enjoyed your special birthday celebration. The room certainly looked lovely on the night. I will pass on your kind comments to all the staff at Swinfen Hall, and we very much hope you will come and see us again soon.
Reservations and Events Manager
We have just returned from a lovely weekend at Swinfen Hall Hotel. The welcome was warm and friendly and service superb. Very good menus and food. I am sure we will return.
Dear Alison,
I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your break with us! That's our aim, for people to leave here feeling relaxed and having had a good time. We hope you will come and see us again soon. The Christmas decorations go up next week, so it may be worth coming in December if you can make it!
We very much look forward to seeing you again.
With my kind regards
Reservations and Events Manager
We were treated to afternoon tea at Swinfen Hall as an anniversary gift. We booked 3 months in advance and requested the seat by the fire (wintry day expected!). Unfortunately our fire side seat had been given to another group because they were 3 and we were only 2. We were not happy with this, however the hotel staff kindly laid the table in the entrance hall so we could sit by the fire there. A blast of cold air hit us each time the main door was opened, but that was not too frequently. The food was excellent, food intolerance were allowed for and the tea was lovely. Staff were helpful and accommodating. Just a shame the original request was not honoured.
Dear Julia,
Thank you for your review. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed the food and tea that was served to you when you came for afternoon tea. I can only apologise that your request to sit by the fire was not communicated, but it is good to know that staff found another fire for you to sit by. We very much hope that you will return to Swinfen again soon.
Reservations and Events Manager
We recently attended a wedding here and stayed over for the night. It felt very special to have the hotel exclusively for the event. The hotel, staff and grounds are all very lovely. Our room was splendid, very clean with a beautiful bathroom and outlook. Thank you for a fabulous stay.
Dear Susan,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will pass on your kind comments to the rest of the team. We very much hope that you will visit us again soon in the future.
Reservations and Events Manager
Attended a close friends wedding and stayed for 2 nights. Both my wife and I really enjoyed our stay and the venue. A warm and friendly reception, the service was of a very good standard. I would highly recommend the venue for a such an occasion and also for a short break, set in beautifully well maintained grounds in a lovely part of the country.
Dear Mr Moulds,
I am pleased to read from your review that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. Weddings are certainly beautiful here at Swinfen, the perfect setting. We hope that you will be able to visit us again for a few days if you are not too far away. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review.
With my kindest regards
joanne Stephens
Reservations and Events Manager
Swinfen Hall Hotel is a magnificent Establishment. We have always been made to feel so welcome on our arrivals ..I recently celebrated a Special Birthday, in the Private Benjamin Wyatt room, which had such a relaxing atmosphere. The Room looked amazing, the Fine Dining Menu was excellent, and the Staff were so very attentive. All our Guests enjoyed themselves immensely.. A very Memorable occasion. We are looking so very forward to our next visit.
Dear Mr and Mrs Moulton,
Many thanks for your review. We very much appreciate your kind words and I am delighted that your special birthday was a memorable one. It was an absolute pleasure helping you with all the arrangements. We very much look forward to seeing you back at Swinfen Hall on Christmas Day!
With my very kindest regards
Reservations and Events Manager
Very impressed with the visit and helpful staff.
Dear Lucy,
I am delighted to read that you were impressed with your visit to Swinfen Hall. I will pass on your kind comments to the rest of the team. We very much hope to see you at Swinfen Hall again soon.
Joanne
Reservations and Events manager
All in all a lovely stay the staff were brilliant and the service superb, we will definitely be back, the only problem I had was when getting out the shower and climbing over the edge of the bath, as it was quite high when I stepped onto the bath mat it slipped and I ended up on the floor hurting my back, I should have held on to the grab rail which was present but didn't realise quite how high it was
Dear Karen,
Thank you for your review and kind words. I am sorry to read that you slipped when getting out the shower, but as you said, the grab rails are to assist. We very much look forward to welcoming you back to Swinfen Hall soon.
Joanne