Swimprint Reviews

of reviewers recommend Swimprint
2 - 3 Hours
Read Swimprint Reviews

About Swimprint:

Swimprint is Europes leading supplier for printed swimming caps and of personalised/customised swim team swimwear and equipment.

Established in 1980, we have led the world in this area for over thirty years, and we are expanding our offerings all the time.

Our technology offers uniquely high quality printed swimming caps and this has now been extended into ultra high quality die sublimation printed swimming costumes.

01582.343783

accounts@swimprint.com

Shenton HouseSheinton Street

Tell us how Swimprint made you happy
Swimprint 5 star review on 5th August 2018
Swimprint 5 star review on 15th May 2017
Louise
Swimprint 5 star review on 10th January 2017
Mr. I.B.
I organise a annual open water charity swim between Albania and Corfu and I have used Swimprints services each time, now on the fourth swim. I have found them to be extremely professional and timely. I wont hesitate to use their services again.
Excellent quality hats, and the hats and printing have stood the test of time well. Recently ordered more and quality of hat and printing just as good as before, and they arrived very quickly as the artwork was already rendered. Old hats haven't faded either, can't spot any difference in the pool or out.
Top marks all-round for Swimprint!
Can’t fault Swimprint. The design of our new backstroke flags was quick and hassle free. Can’t wait for them to be delivered now!
Gute Ware, problemlose Bestellabwicklung.
Fantastic service, product and price! Our triathlon club committee and members are delighted with our new branded swim caps, which went down very well with participants at our recent event.
The caps are great quality and value for money showing our club logo, excellent turn around on our order that's why we keep coming back to you.
I ordered 250 silicone swim hats for my Tonic of the Sea health and well-being business and they are truly incredible! Amazing quality and such a crisp design - my customers were so happy with them! Thankyou so much swim print! X
Brilliant service. Change colour on caps Andersen better than ever. So easy to order and very quick delivery. Only couple of weeks.instead October companies who make you wait6.
Swimprint have printed our club hats for a few years. They offer good value and great quality. They are quick to respond to queries and deliveries are prompt. Great customer service all around !
Ordered swimming caps for our school, email contact was very prompt and helpful and the caps arrived quicker than expected. They look great too !
As a PE teacher with 26 years of experience, I have dealt with a number of swimming clothing companies over the years but my recent purchases with Swimprint has surpassed all expectations. This company has been the easiest to deal with during all the stages of ordering. Their designers worked tirelessly and no questions were left unanswered. Their products and personalisation were second to none and I am delighted with the costs and personable service I received.
Friendly helpful staff who do their best to help us with our needs
Great service from Gaynor and really efficient with the mock up and the finished product I’d certainly recommend Swimprint.
From start to finish...a total professional, friendly and prompt service. Cannot fault these guys! Thanks again
Always very helpful and provide a quick service
Two years in a row of terrific customer service and prompt delivery of a high quality product! We will continue to order from Swimprint for years to come.

Thanks so much,
Janelle Mincy
Benicia Stingray Swim Team
Benicia, CA USA
Quick, responsive.
Swimprint have delivered the goods everytime we've ordered from them. Always helpful and efficient.
Brighouse Swimming Club have been using Swimprint for a few years now for swimming caps. Swimprint are very efficient with delivery within the timescale they advise. I most definitely recommend. Kay at Brighouse Swimming Club
Always helpful. Quick and reliable service. The staff are willing to go that extra mile to help out. Thanks guys.😊
Swimprint is rated 4.93 based on 311 reviews