Swimprint Reviews

of reviewers recommend Swimprint
2 - 3 Hours
Read Swimprint Reviews

About Swimprint:

Swimprint is Europes leading supplier for printed swimming caps and of personalised/customised swim team swimwear and equipment.

Established in 1980, we have led the world in this area for over thirty years, and we are expanding our offerings all the time.

Our technology offers uniquely high quality printed swimming caps and this has now been extended into ultra high quality die sublimation printed swimming costumes.

01582.343783

accounts@swimprint.com

Shenton HouseSheinton Street

Tell us how Swimprint made you happy
Swimprint 5 star review on 5th August 2018
Swimprint 5 star review on 15th May 2017
Louise
Swimprint 5 star review on 10th January 2017
Mr. I.B.
Very good quality caps and colors are on point!
Thanks so much for taking the time to do a review for us. Makes a massive difference to us. We love our customers and love it when they like us!
Helpful on phone and by email. All explained clearly. And the caps look good.
Perfect review. We can't ask for anything more than that. Glad the caps work for you - we loved them also!
What a nice company to deal with! They were responsive, but not pushy. The caps we ordered are just what I asked for and seem great quality. Thank you for making the process very easy.
Thanks you for making it a pleasure to deal with another great customer! We're so lucky at Swimprint, such fabulous clients.
Great product and service
Thanks so much for the review of Swimprint. Every review helps us to get better. Appreciate your time and effort!
Our second time ordering from swimprint. Very fast response to queries. Good quality products and service.
Hi, thanks for your review and for your custom. We aim to offer 100% to every customer. Glad that you are happy and thanks for coming back to us a second time. Here's to many future return visits to Swimprint.
Great service , amazing staff , very helpful , asked for faster delivery due to my holiday , and what? received my swim caps before my holiday , week before expected delivery , wow , guys thank u thank u so much
A total pleasure Lukasz. Hope the holiday is totally awesome!!! If you're swimming, take a Swimprint swim cap and send us a picture. Thanks for the review - it makes a huge difference to us.
Haven’t ordered from these guys in over a year ... I rang them up gave my company name and the lady on the phone remembered me and my last order .... placed an order within 2 minutes and received within 3 weeks . Excellent service
They say elephants never forget. And neither does Swimprint!

We always remember a customer.

Thanks for the review, it is much appreciated.
Swim Print have been fantastic - really helpful and reliable.
That's great to hear!. We do our best to make sure everyone is happy. Appreciate your feedback. Keep on returning!
They helped us out at short notice and the final product looked great! Will defintiely use again!
Thank you for the review of Swimprint. We're glad we were able to help you out and look forward to being of service again. Enjoy the swim caps!
As always a speedy and accurate service. Would definitely recommend to any club/swim school after personalised kit.
Thanks for taking the time to leave Swimprint a review. We really appreciate it, it means a lot to us. Thanks again.
The response to our inquiry was immediate and they adjusted their offer according to every change we asked.
The delivery was on time and the final product was amazing.
Thats so nice fo you to say that. Thanks! Enjoy the caps,
Best quality caps we can find. Even lasts through the nervous moments of those first galas! Gareth, Chairman Horwich Swimming Club
Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. We want to deliver only the best caps we can find. Ethically sourced and built to last.
Excellent customer service - quick response, urgent request delivered ahead of time, good quality caps. Happy customer.
Thank you so much for your review. As a small business every review counts and helps us to build our reputation further. Glad you liked the caps!
The customer service is excellent; I asked for my swimming hats delivered just 11 days after ordering, no questions asked they did it! I had searched around for personalised swimming hats for our university swim team, and swim print was the easiest to order from, and the best value for money. The quality of the swimming hats is great, and they feel like they will last a long time. The printing is all uniform. Another great thing is that they didn't use unnecessary packaging to deliver the parcel. Overall, I would definitely order from swim print again!
Thanks so much for your review. We use only the best caps we can find, and for us sustainability is key. We won't use too much packaging nor will we use child / cheap labour in China as many cap producers do. For us we want the best caps at great prices - and still have a planet to live on!!! Thanks again. Go smash your degree!!
Very speedy and professional service. They fully assisted me through the whole process which made it dead simple.
We have tried others.... Mistake no. 1 which will not be repeated.
Service we receive from SwimPrint is ideal and suits out swim club.

Thanks.
Absolutely super service as always. Top quality swimming caps and delivered on time. Swimprint delivers!
The whole process was so easy. Fantastic customer service! Such a pleasure- will continue to use swimprint every time.
2nd year I’ve bought products from Swimprint. The products are always of extremely high quality and turn out exactly how I want them. Customer service is always brilliant and they are really helpful and service is always fast and efficient. I recommend them to my friends regularly and will definitely be using Swimprint again in the future! Thanks guys!
I ordered swimflags for a local swimming club and to be fair the design service was great and quick, and then ordering was effective. Easy process for payment follow by a delivery earlier than expected. Thank you for the support and service.
Swimprint is rated 4.93 based on 311 reviews