Swimprint Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Swimprint

About Swimprint: Swimprint is Europes leading supplier for printed swimming caps and of personalised/customised swim team swimwear and equipment.

Established in 1980, we have led the world in this area for over thirty years, and we are expanding our offerings all the time.

Our technology offers uniquely high quality printed swimming caps and this has now been extended into ultra high quality die sublimation printed swimming costumes.

01582.343783

sales@swimprint.com

Shenton HouseSheinton Street

Tell us how Swimprint made you happy

Mr. I.B.
"Hello from Sunny Kefalonia.... We are the Ironkoukou's Xtreme Triathlon Club & we are very Happy having your Swimming Caps !!!"
Rebecca
"Really impressed with Swimprint for both the service and also the high quality product. Swimprint were able to produce us a Christmas themed swim hat and get the product delivered all within a few days to meet our tight deadlines. Communication from the team was excellent with proofs of the designs sent through to approve with full visual mock up on the colours we had chosen. The hats themselves were good quality with fantastic print finish. We sold the hats at our Christmas gala and they were very popular. We will definitely work with Swimprint again."
"Fantastic service from Nathan and Julia as we have become used to, also spoke to a young lady who I think was called Alice or Emily? Who again was very helpful. Product is excellent. And turnaround time superb! (Less than a week from order to doorstep). After dealing with tens if not hundreds of companies over my career you guys are the only ones I recommend. The best in the business in my opinion."
"Very helpful very professional and quick delivery would highly recommend them"
"Easy order process and very happy with product."
"Delivered as order and on time. Many thanks."
"Fantastic product and service thanks."
"Helpful, friendly and extremely knowledgeable! No task is too small for them and always make you feel like their number one customer! Thank you Swimprint!! 👍"
"An extremely professional and friendly business , who try to accommodate all your needs where possible"
"Great service from time of inquiry, visuals and order delivery. Highly recommended."
"Fantastic service and delivery - kept me informed throughout the process and the products are great! Some very happy swimmers and received in time for their first competition!"
"We have received our personalised Swim hats today, they are amazing quality and packed really well! Communication was excellent throughout, thanks so much! Would highly recommend."
"Very efficient, friendly correspondence and quick turnaround. Would highly recommend!"
"Very good service. Professional staff and very prompt with order."
"We have used this company a few times now for a repeat order. Consistent quality product, deliveries always arrive earlier than expected with fast and attentive service from the sales team. Recommended supplier that we will use again."
"Really great! Everything was a good experience and the final product looks amazing would highly recommend to all. Will most definitely use again. Thank you guys!"
"I have used SwimPrint now on a couple of occasions for our swimming club hats and have been very impressed. The team are very helpful and respond quickly to your requests. I would 100% recommend using SwimPrint, I know I will continue to use them. Thank you A*"
"I have been using swim print for many years. Always helpful and quick to complete orders. No need to look else where. my thanks to you."
"Staff are always friendly and orders are sent extremely quickly!"
"First rate product as always. Quality is excellent. Delivered when needed.The company is easy to work with and professional. Would highly recommend to anyone."
"Efficient, helpful service with prompt replies to queries. Good quality products will use again in future"
"Brilliant service and quick delivery"
"Good quality swimming hats at reasonable price. Very important for schools. Our children love the variety of bright colours. Very fast service!"
Swimprint is rated 4.93 based on 236 reviews