Swimprint Reviews

of reviewers recommend Swimprint
2 - 3 Hours
Read Swimprint Reviews

About Swimprint:

Swimprint is Europes leading supplier for printed swimming caps and of personalised/customised swim team swimwear and equipment.

Established in 1980, we have led the world in this area for over thirty years, and we are expanding our offerings all the time.

Our technology offers uniquely high quality printed swimming caps and this has now been extended into ultra high quality die sublimation printed swimming costumes.

01582.343783

accounts@swimprint.com

Shenton HouseSheinton Street

Tell us how Swimprint made you happy
Swimprint 5 star review on 5th August 2018
Louise
Swimprint 5 star review on 10th January 2017
Mr. I.B.
More Photos & Videos
Recently I ordered from swimprint, and I like the quality, choice of colours, design (they was able to made adjustments as requested) and more importantly I like the price, which is much better than the company I used before also very good and quick communication. Highly recommended
We are very pleased with our new back stroke flags.
Very good quality and customer service is excellent.
Great communication and great product, thank you.
We ordered new personalised backstroke flags which arrived earlier than the expected date & are of great quality & design. We had an issue with the tie off length being too short but but sorted with no hassle. Would definitely recommend.
Although not yet received our latest order as yet we have always been more than satisfied with our previous orders. Good service and brilliant quality.
Thank you so much. Your tree is now planted in Australia and will make your order carbon neutral. We're grateful and so is Australian wildlife
After being left in a bit of a sticky situation at short notice I contacted Swimprint to help us out. And that they did with no fuss. All our requirements were met and the club were super happy with the products recieved. Thank you SwimPrint! - KRSC
Thank you so much. Your tree is now planted in Australia. Your Swimprint swim cap order is now carbon neutral and helping to re-grow forest in Australia
Outstanding service and communication from all members of staff, we are extremely happy with the fantastic service received.

Thank you, Mrs Natalie Wood SJC Cardiff.
Thank you so much. Your tree is now planted in Australia. A carbon-neutral swim cap order!!
Fantastic club branded backstroke flags using our supplied design. Quick turnaround and good quality product at a vfm price.
Thank so much for your review .... we shall add an extra tree to our planting list in Australia as thanks to you. So you will have contributed 2 trees to the planet by purchasing and reviewing Swimprint. Thanks!
Swimprint have printed for us several times now and have always done a good job but most importantly they have been very efficient and helpful.
Thanks so much for the review - you just planted another tree to help save the planet. Thanks so much. https://www.swimprint.com/reforestation
Amazing products and service. Thank you, Gosport dolphins swimming club
Thanks so much for the review. Super news for you - you just planted another tree to help save the planet. Thanks so much. https://www.swimprint.com/reforestation
We have used this supplier for a few years now and the product is great quality. Ordering process very efficient and arrives swiftly.
Fast and efficient service, hats arrived as expected. Colour and print always match previous runs.
Thanks so much for the review. WOOP! you just planted another tree to help save the planet. Thanks so much. https://www.swimprint.com/reforestation
Swimprint are quick to respond and produce good quality, branded caps. Their customer service is excellent and very responsive to customers needs.
Although not my first, on behalf of our swimming club, I ordered 300 ribbon awards from Swimprint by phone in November. The invoice was sent online for payment within, I think, 10 days. I checked that the order would be delivered by the following Saturday when we had a young swimmers gala. The ribbons were delivered as required by APC who provided advance notice of the delivery time. I was again very impressed with the service provided by Swimprint and have no hesitation in recommending the company.
Excellent service, quick, responsive and quality is amazing
Really pleased with our pool flags from Swimprint. The service was excellent and they were helpful with all my queries from start to finish. Would definitely recommend them and use again.
Thanks for your review of Swimprint! We love our backstroke flags too. Enjoy them and we hope to be of service again soon.
Good quality caps . We have had 4 different type of caps all top speck.
Quick delivery and they last along time.
Aqua Force Hartlepool
Thanks for your review - much appreciated!
Very patient and accommodating sharing proofs with me of different colour ways. Being a small business, just starting out, I was apprehensive investing in the hats. But, when they arrived I was pretty blown away by the quality of the hats and the definition of the print. I am very pleased, the hats have added a level of professionalism to my little business in a very cost effective way. Thank you for all your help!
Now worries. Swimprint is all about our customers. So happy that they will help your business. We're a small business too, and our craftsmen are competing again child labour from China in many cases, so keeping costs down and quality up becomes a constant juggling challenge. But we will not compromise our ethics, and will always do our best to provide top quality at best prices. Really appreciate your feedback and review - thanks a millon.
Great service as always.
Thats jolly kind of you. We love our swim cap business here at Swimprint, and its customers that make it such fun. Thanks for taking the time for the review. We really appreciate it.
Swimprint offer an outstanding service right the way from customer service to the product itself. They reply to emails straight away and are really accommodating. I ordered some backstroke flags which I am really excited to receive and I think it is great that they send out a sample of what the finished product will look like.
Thanks for the review - great to know you like the service. The Swimprint backstroke flags are great and we're sure you will love them.
Swimprint is rated 4.93 based on 311 reviews