Swimprint Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Swimprint

About Swimprint: Swimprint is Europes leading supplier for printed swimming caps and of personalised/customised swim team swimwear and equipment.

Established in 1980, we have led the world in this area for over thirty years, and we are expanding our offerings all the time.

Our technology offers uniquely high quality printed swimming caps and this has now been extended into ultra high quality die sublimation printed swimming costumes.

01582.343783

sales@swimprint.com

Shenton HouseSheinton Street

How would you rate Swimprint ?

Mr. I.B.
"Hello from Sunny Kefalonia.... We are the Ironkoukou's Xtreme Triathlon Club & we are very Happy having your Swimming Caps !!!"
Rebecca
"Really impressed with Swimprint for both the service and also the high quality product. Swimprint were able to produce us a Christmas themed swim hat and get the product delivered all within a few days to meet our tight deadlines. Communication from the team was excellent with proofs of the designs sent through to approve with full visual mock up on the colours we had chosen. The hats themselves were good quality with fantastic print finish. We sold the hats at our Christmas gala and they were very popular. We will definitely work with Swimprint again."
"Fantastic service from Nathan and Julia as we have become used to, also spoke to a young lady who I think was called Alice or Emily? Who again was very helpful. Product is excellent. And turnaround time superb! (Less than a week from order to doorstep). After dealing with tens if not hundreds of companies over my career you guys are the only ones I recommend. The best in the business in my opinion."
"Absolutely outstanding first class service. My swim hats were of very quality, delivered well before time and they looked super cool too. All so easy, thank you ! Julian Nagi"
"Very friendly and professional. Fast response to inquiries and processing of orders."
"Great service. Had loads of help from the start to create our custom backstroke flags. Highly recommended. Delivery swift. We are EXTREMELY happy. THANK YOU from all of us at DUKINFIELD MARLINS À.S.C."
"I’ve used swimprints services twice now, printing 70 personalised swim caps for a charity swim I organise (Albania to Corfu). On both occasions I found the service to be very good, the orders arrived timely and at l what I consider to be a reasonable price. Needless to say the caps look great and I’ll be coming back again next year. A special thanks to Gaynor. Photos of the event to follow. Best, nick"
"Very quick and professional service. Great printed product too."
"Friendly lady on the phone, really helpful. Delivered as promised and quality product. What more can you ask?"
"Thanks Swim print, especially Gaynor for helping us turn around our Swim to Live branded hats so quickly. They are excellent quality and look amazing so everyone in our training group wants one 👍😁🏊‍♀️👙 I am so thrilled - it’s great branding for my coaching business also. I have picked up new clients as they are so striking everyone wants to talk to me about how I can help with their swimming. We will be back for another order I am sure"
So pleased you are happy!! Brilliant pictures also.
"Have used them for a while now. Always amazing service and the BEST quality swim caps. No cheap Chinese garbage here for sure."
"We purchase swim caps for our school. I have worked with this company for many years and I have yet to find fault. Their product is exactly as we require and have no issues with delivery or quality. Would certainly recommend this company/product to anyone."
"It was very easy to order and if I have to phone person our helpful and friendly"
"Great communication. Fantastic product, great quality. Really easy to pay"
"Easy process to order and a real person to deal with makes it far simpler. The quality of work is excellent- quality hats with faultless printing. Fast turn around. Can't fault anything. Very pleased and would recommend to anyone.["
"Quick, informative ‘online chat’ responses. Then a quick & easy order process. Finished off with high quality product. Highly recommended!!"
Such great backstroke flags. They will look super above the pool.
"Really quick response, friendly communication, delivered ahead of time - great service"
"Great quality caps and super speedy service"
"Simply superb service from Swimprint. We needed new caps in a hurry for a photoshoot for a relaunch of North Ayrshire Swimming with a new logo - they were delivered twice as fast as we needed. We were delighted and we've already placed a follow-up order."
Thanks so much for the review of your swim caps. Love the design on them.
"Extremely pleased with the service from Swimprint - very helpful and got our order to us perfectly and on time."
"This is the second time I have dealt with Swimprint, and they are really on the ball! We have managed to agree the designs pretty rapidly and placed the order almost immediately. The production time was satisfactory and within our requirements and Gaynor has regularly mailed to keep me updated."
"Very fast, friendly and reliable service."
"Very efficient, quick to respond & great product."
Swimprint is rated 4.92 based on 189 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!