Swimprint Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Swimprint

About Swimprint: Swimprint is Europes leading supplier for printed swimming caps and of personalised/customised swim team swimwear and equipment.

Established in 1980, we have led the world in this area for over thirty years, and we are expanding our offerings all the time.

Our technology offers uniquely high quality printed swimming caps and this has now been extended into ultra high quality die sublimation printed swimming costumes.

01582.343783

sales@swimprint.com

Shenton HouseSheinton Street

Tell us how Swimprint made you happy

Mr. I.B.
"Hello from Sunny Kefalonia.... We are the Ironkoukou's Xtreme Triathlon Club & we are very Happy having your Swimming Caps !!!"
Rebecca
"Really impressed with Swimprint for both the service and also the high quality product. Swimprint were able to produce us a Christmas themed swim hat and get the product delivered all within a few days to meet our tight deadlines. Communication from the team was excellent with proofs of the designs sent through to approve with full visual mock up on the colours we had chosen. The hats themselves were good quality with fantastic print finish. We sold the hats at our Christmas gala and they were very popular. We will definitely work with Swimprint again."
"Fantastic service from Nathan and Julia as we have become used to, also spoke to a young lady who I think was called Alice or Emily? Who again was very helpful. Product is excellent. And turnaround time superb! (Less than a week from order to doorstep). After dealing with tens if not hundreds of companies over my career you guys are the only ones I recommend. The best in the business in my opinion."
"Excellent service - rushed our order through to ensure we had our caps for a big competition, great product which the students love wearing to represent the school."
"Very quick and easy process and the quality of the product was first class!"
"Excellent product and service. Order was turned around within 1 week!"
"Very helpful and got the order earlier than expected."
"We've been delighted by the service from Swimprint. I'd never ordered swimming caps before but they were so helpful in answering all my questions, really promptly. And they exceeded our expectations by getting the product to us sooner than expected. That's why they've had repeat business from us at North Ayrshire Swimming"
"Fantastic efficient service as always."
"Received brilliant service from start to finish. Always there to help. Thanks 😊"
"As ever, great service from Gaynor and everyone at Swimprint. Thanks!"
"Great communication and delivery!"
"Quick efficient service, prompt replies to emails and very helpful to ensure get correct product"
"Great service: very quick and produced in time for our event (produced in under 10 days). The backstroke flags looked great and did the job perfectly and so nice to have our club's logo on them. We run 4 major events each year so they will be used over and over again."
"What a fantastic experience I have had with the people at Swimprint and an excellent end product, designed to our precise specifications. Probably the best money I have spent to date on branded clothing for our club."
"Absolutely outstanding first class service. My swim hats were of very quality, delivered well before time and they looked super cool too. All so easy, thank you ! Julian Nagi"
"Very friendly and professional. Fast response to inquiries and processing of orders."
"Great service. Had loads of help from the start to create our custom backstroke flags. Highly recommended. Delivery swift. We are EXTREMELY happy. THANK YOU from all of us at DUKINFIELD MARLINS À.S.C."
"I’ve used swimprints services twice now, printing 70 personalised swim caps for a charity swim I organise (Albania to Corfu). On both occasions I found the service to be very good, the orders arrived timely and at l what I consider to be a reasonable price. Needless to say the caps look great and I’ll be coming back again next year. A special thanks to Gaynor. Photos of the event to follow. Best, nick"
"Very quick and professional service. Great printed product too."
"Friendly lady on the phone, really helpful. Delivered as promised and quality product. What more can you ask?"
"Thanks Swim print, especially Gaynor for helping us turn around our Swim to Live branded hats so quickly. They are excellent quality and look amazing so everyone in our training group wants one πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸŠ‍β™€οΈπŸ‘™ I am so thrilled - it’s great branding for my coaching business also. I have picked up new clients as they are so striking everyone wants to talk to me about how I can help with their swimming. We will be back for another order I am sure"
So pleased you are happy!! Brilliant pictures also.
"Have used them for a while now. Always amazing service and the BEST quality swim caps. No cheap Chinese garbage here for sure."
Swimprint is rated 4.93 based on 201 reviews