SwimNow UK Reviews

Based on 801 reviews
2 - 3 Hours
Read SwimNow UK  Reviews

Tell us how SwimNow UK made you happy
I booked lessons with Swimnow basically to learn swimming from scratch because I’ve never been able to do it, i did it because it’s a handy thing to be able to do and I wanted to do it for myself and my mental health, Nick was my instructor and i honestly can’t thank him enough for what he’s done for my swimming ability and mental health. He was patient throughout and gave me lots of good advice going forward too, would highly recommend him to anyone!
I had a few swimming lessons in the past, but since I started with Pete, the progress has been massive. He is knowledgeable, very patient and funny.He makes me feel more confident in the water. I super recommend him.
My kids have loved it - recently they've had Kim (Leeds) who I personally think has been the first one who has introduced some structure vs. how I felt some of the previous swim instructors approached things. Unfortunate we went through 3 instructors in a short period but for those looking in the Leeds area I really recommend Kim !
Great experience. I had taught myself a dodgy style of breast-stroke a long time ago and wanted help to relearn how to do the real thing (plus other strokes too!). Pete has been great - deconstructing the old stroke and putting it back together in a really careful and clear way. I'm learning loads, proud of the progress and look forward to continuing!
Pete, the instructor was very pleasant and positive. Although I went to improve my stroke. I was impressed by his approach with people who were learning to swim. I found the lessons expensive but did improve my technique.
Teacher Andy very professional and flexible. Thought my daughter a lot of skills to improve her swimming.
My instructor James is brilliant. He is so kind and is helping me and my younger brother learn to swim. I feel safe with him and not scared about being in the water. Can’t wait for my next lesson. Thank you James
Very impressed with the progress max has made with Danielle. She is friendly, max is comfortable with her and his confidence in the water has improved.
Great venue. Excellent tutor very gentle and reassuring to children.
Absolutely love the swim now package for one to one lessons with my son who can not cope in group sessions. He is challenged with distance and technique all with the aim to improve and finding a method that works for him. The pool been open to other members of the gym causes no issue as most are respectful to the lessons going ahead and will move out of the way for the lessons. You get the opportunity to watch and monitor to see the lesson or wait and watch on cameras. Can hinstly see masses of improvement gained as well as it been enjoyable too. Joanne adapts well to the challenges faced while ensuring safeguarding of all individuals and has such good patience.
Nick is a fantastic coach. Very apprachable and instills the confidence in you that you would expect. Thank you Nick for getting me to a stage where i can swim independently with the same confidence
Friendly and professional
Ryan has been fantastic with our son - within one lesson he got him in the pool and after a few lessons he was getting his ears and mouth in the water. This wouldn't have happened if we had gone with group lessons.
Cannot recommend Kim at Oulton Hall Hotel highly enough! She was very calm and patient and somehow had me swimming unaided within three sessions despite it being 35 years since I gave up trying to learn because I found it too hard. She gave me lots of confidence in the water and if there were things I didn't understand she tried different ways of explaining and that was invaluable. Thanks Kim!
James is an amazing swimming instructor, My son was petrified of water and after 3 lessons he can swim a little bit on his own and the first lesson he could go underwater. Would definitely recommend
My teacher was kind, patient and encouraging.
Pool was at Hilton hotel so facilities was very nice however as I am hydrophobic I was expecting lesson with some supports like discs to give me some water confidence. The instructor said they do not generally recommend this and I was not told any particular helpful tactics to overcome my phobia. I think the idea of not using supports scared me . The high cost of lesson did not justify the input given and to be fair for a person like me who needs may be so many lessons I didn't feel any difference in the teaching provided here /by another instructor in another pool
My 9 year old son has loved being taught by Kim at Oulton Hall, she made Isaac feel so relaxed from the 1st lesson, we paid for 6 lessons in which Kim has worked on Isaac's techniques and strength, improving on both in a short period, really can't fault Kim but Oulton Hall is quite a small pool which does have its issues at busy periods with members using the facilities.
Andy taught my 7 year old son at the Hilton Leicester site. Having had zero swimming lessons I wanted my child to have these 1 to 1 sessions to build his confidence in the water at the very least before starting swim classes. My son not only gained water confidence but a considerable amount of technique, implementing 4 types of strokes by the last lesson, this far exceeded my expectations! Andy was patient and made the lessons fun, with my child leaving the lessons with a big smile every time. Very glad and grateful to have seen such progress and would definitely recommend.
We have paid for the bronze package. I thought it was really overpriced and worried I was throwing money away and might not be much better off once the 3 months was done but wanted to get my little boy swimming and felt the group lessons at standard swimming baths were doing nothing for him. 2nd lesson with swim now and maddie had him swimming unaided on his own a short distance! My lad is 8 and due to covid shutdowns and his reluctance is to go to group lessons was unable to swim! He is so excited to see Madalyn every week after only 1 hour pool time. Yes it is expensive but thus far I am so glad we decided to give it a go. I can see him quickly going from strength to strength and the way in which Madalyn speaks and guides him is brilliant! Cannot recommend enough. Thank you
SwimNow UK is rated 4.83 based on 801 reviews