SwimNow UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend SwimNow UK
2 - 3 Hours
Read SwimNow UK  Reviews

Tell us how SwimNow UK made you happy
My daughter is very enthusiastic about swimming but she wasn’t getting enough out of school & swimming clubs. SwimNow were prompt in responding to my enquiry, without being pushy. Heather the instructor at Hilton Glasgow is fantastic! She’s polite, cheerful, never stops smiling and gets into the pool with her and assesses and helps with all aspects of her swimming. She is very flexible and we can change our day or time each week without loosing money. My daughter looks forward to her lessons each Saturday!
Moreover Heather has been great in combining my daughter’s learning with mine: in our 60 minutes lessons Heather also helps me build up my swimming skills whilst she still keeps a close eye on my daughter.
We are very happy with SwimNow and specially with Heather!
Very good! Would highly recommend. Our son wasn't sure about swimming lessons before we took him to swim now. Heather his instructor is 1st class and our son looks forward to his lessons now. He is now confident in the water and coming on nicely.
(Glasgow) - Posted 8 months ago
I have been having lessons with Maria for a few months and she had been working with me to develop my confidence and teach me how to swim properly as regards breathing and style. For the first time in my 70 years I swam a length of the pool last week! I am off to Oz in December and now I know I will have the confidence to swim in the ocean pool on one of the Northern beaches. Thanks Maria for your patience and good humour. Onwards and upwards. Have just booked more lessons of course.
(Manchester) - Posted 8 months ago
Ben was lovely and patient and taught through play which really worked. Would definitely recommend
(Liverpool) - Posted 8 months ago
Just started lessons with Leah in Leicester. Following a traumatic incident in my childhood I have always had a fear of any deep water. Leah is patient and supportive and judges my responses so well. I have made much more progress than I expected and dare I say enjoyed the last lesson (2nd one!). I have kept the lessons at 30mins to ensure I am able to cope and not overwhelmed. Leah breaks up each lesson well and knows just when to push me and better still how hard! Not sure why I left it so long to tackle my phobia but I know I won’t regret it.
(Leicester) - Posted 8 months ago
Very good service,instructor Andy from Leicester was amazing and helped us to achieve a lot in a very short space of time.
(Leicester) - Posted 8 months ago
I started my 3 year old daughter with SwimNow and it is the best decision that I have made. Maria has made the lessons so fun& enjoyable, I am amazed in such a short time how far my daughter has come along.
I previously had tried my daughter at puddle ducks and water babies & wasn’t keen as there were too many children in the classes.
Maria makes my daughter feel at ease and other children who I have watched her teach. She is absolutely amazing and definitely definitely worth going too.
I will be putting my baby in classes when she is slightly older as well.
I wanted my daughter to learn how to swim & build water confidence as we are going away and I wanted my daughter to be safe around water.
Initially my daughter was so frightened and would hold on to Maria after a short number of lessons she is able to get in the pool safely on her own and swim with out Maria being in the pool
Thank you so much.
(Manchester) - Posted 8 months ago
Just finished 6 lessons with Jenna. Had me swimming solo towards the end of the first lesson despite no prior experience. There’s still work to be done on my technique but I’m now more confident in the water than ever and would recommend to anyone who’s been umming and ahhing about taking on swimming!
(Leeds) - Posted 8 months ago
Dominique is an excellent teacher. She was methodical and supportive. I was a complete novice and Dominique has enabled me to develop a great foundation to build on. I highly recommend her. Thank you Dominique for all your great support
(Birmingham) - Posted 8 months ago
Susan is a fantastic teacher. I progressed much more quickly than I expected and this was due to her approach and skill. Would definitely recommend others to give it a go.
(Derby) - Posted 8 months ago
Susan is a fantastic teacher. I am amazed at how far I have progressed. This is down to Susan’s approach and skill. It’s been an enjoyable experience.
Just finished a block of 3 lessons with Heather and can now say I'm no longer nervous in the water. Haven't become an Olympic standard swimmer but that's not not why I was here. Took the lessons to get some confidence and enough technique that I wouldn't be afraid in a swimming pool on holiday. Achieved that and more thanks to the fantastic 1 to 1 training. Also between Heather in the pool and Alistair on the phone, you couldn't hope to get nicer people.
My Daughter totally loves her swimming lessons with Dominique, she looks forward to her lesson every week. Definitely worth doing. Dominique is so lovely my daughter gets on really well with her.
Dominique is an amazing instructor. Thanks to her I was able to make the most of my holiday of a lifetime to Australia by doing activities I had never done before!

I also went for a morning swim everyday and am actually contemplating going swimming weekly upon my return home.

Thanks guys!

Carl
A Reliable and friendly team.
The swimming instructor and lessons are good but the communication level is quite poor.
Monika my swim instructor was very good and understood the areas of my stroke that needed work. However it isn't conducive to learning when using a relatively small hotel swimming pool that is open to all at the time of the lesson. It's hard to hear and you are having to dodge other people as you try to swim a length.
I had six lessons with Dominique in Birmingham she was an outstanding instructor. She started from the fundamentals on how to breathe correctly and technique and then worked on the strokes which helped me massively to understand the theory and practice quite quickly. She explains everything well and is such a friendly person which helped me to build my confidence. As a result I can now swim the front crawl and breast stroke. I would definitely recommend her, thanks Dominique you are a star.
The swimming lessons with Dominique at Swimnow are marvellous. Dominique teaches you how to swim properly, and explains the theory behind good swimming technique. Dominique sets out a plan for you, and along the way, is open to your requests to learn a particular aspect of swimming. She also makes the lesson enjoyable with her affable, humorous approach. I would highly recommend lessons at Swimnow with Dominique.
Excellent swimming tutoring. I was able to effectively learn and optimise my swimming capability within two of the three sessions I booked.

Excellent facility with a quiet pool in a good location.
SwimNow UK is rated 4.81 based on 333 reviews