SwiftReg Reviews

of reviewers recommend SwiftReg
Read SwiftReg Reviews

About SwiftReg:

Personalised Registrations & Number Plate Supplier
Online seller of private, cherished and personalised registration numbers, offering a full service which includes physical acrylic number plates and managed transfers. Friendly and helpful advice.

sales@swiftreg.co.uk

Building 60, , Kings Hill

Always fancied a personal reg on my spyder canam so this came up on Instagram so looked through the swiftreg list of regs and found the one I wanted and the best bit is they can for a small fee do all the boring paperwork for you so just pay and sit back in 5 days your plate arrives and 4 days later DVZlA send you your new V5 it’s as easy as that thank you Swiftreg
Very good service
Changing my reg was very easy, much easier than i thought it would be. From finding a suitable registration number to fitting it on my car was painless from begining to fitting it on my car thanks to the help of SwiftReg! Thankyou
SwiftReg 5 star review on 7th February 2021
Its a Birthday Present for end of March but I'm sure he will love it
Great service chuffed to bits I'm buying more.
SwiftReg 5 star review on 6th February 2021
You were very efficient. Thank you.
Very good and efficient service provided
It was sooo easy and quick! Perfect!! Absolutely satisfied!
Very simple process to purchase the registration, especially using the option where all the paperwork is handled by Swiftreg.
SwiftReg 4 star review on 5th February 2021
Well it’s all in the name swift very happy with the service and no problem you did everything for me and all done online brilliant service
Hi,
I purchased a number from your site and the staff I was dealing with were very helpful and friendly. They made the purchase and transfer so easy. I would recommend swiftreg.
great service, quick and simple recommend to anybody
Great service and on time
No help what so ever
Hi, so the experience of ordering my new reg plate was very good. On receiving my plates, I realised that the rear plate was too small and because i'd told my insurance company of the change today, I had to order the correct size from else where.
Brilliant fast and hassle free
very quick and efficient service
Excellent speedy service would highly recommend
Excellent and very quick service and lots of choice
What a service, ordered a plate for my sons 21st Birthday I knew I was cutting it fine, I explained to the lovely staff on the phone that it was for my sons birthday and they assisted me with all my queries, my plate arrived 7 days later for us to be able to fix it to his car on his actual birthday, All paperwork and admin completed hassle free. Well worth paying the extra for. AMAZING service! Thank you so much!
SwiftReg 5 star review on 31st January 2021