SwiftReg Reviews

of reviewers recommend SwiftReg
Read SwiftReg Reviews

About SwiftReg:

Personalised Registrations & Number Plate Supplier
Online seller of private, cherished and personalised registration numbers, offering a full service which includes physical acrylic number plates and managed transfers. Friendly and helpful advice.

sales@swiftreg.co.uk

Building 60, , Kings Hill

Very good and quick got it all brought and on car within 10 days πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»
Love my new plates. Simple easy ordering once id chosen.
Plates made by you and delivered to door. Around 1 week.
Assigned them myself 10 minute job. Thanks A****
SwiftReg 5 star review on 13th February 2021
Very pleased with swiftreg service they sorted out all the paperwork with the DVLA for me and kept me informed of the progress, and were super quick, highly recommend them.
Great service, no problems , easy to use πŸ‘πŸ»
Perfect and efficient service. Would definitely use again
Very Quick and reliable service
Kind Regards Paul
Very easy & fast..happy with service. definitely gonna use again.
Easy too buy a plate good prices and also can provide the plates with is all hassle free also delivery on time
Brilliant company very easy process fills you with happiness your PLATE πŸ˜€
Very impressed with the service, done everything for you. Top marks.
Never ever use you again you are bordering on the edge of deceit with your site pretending to be DVLA. I thought I was onto the DVLA site until it was too late and you took the money.
Complete take on for 20% profit hiding behind the VAT quoting the same price as DVLA then adding the Vat
Clever Rip off merchants
Fast and efficient service! They made the whole process painless. I would definitely recommend this company!
Very good service
Professional, Trustworthy, No hesitation recommending SWIFTREG.
Need re69esh lol
I recommend everything in the best order
SwiftReg 5 star review on 10th February 2021
Really efficient and quick to do, over the moon with mine.
It’s just a shame that they don’t help a bit more with doing it over the phone. You have to fill out on line forms.
Unfortunately the hide their small print in the middle off a 6 page terms and conditions which was very long and winded so I missed the information about the car having to be younger than my car whitch unfortunately it was not so I am left with a licence plate but no car so I was not to happy with the service or the small print
Fabulous service, quick and efficient. Would definitely recommend!
SwiftReg 5 star review on 10th February 2021
Simple easy and once ordered I didn’t have to do anything went with no complaints
SwiftReg is rated 4.91 based on 1,409 reviews