Swift Sterling Reviews

14% of reviewers recommend Swift Sterling

How would you rate Swift Sterling ?

"Excellent!!! Been getting loans with this company for years really helpful and swift!!! Highly recommend it! ❤️❤️❤️"
"can not access services when i log in as another poster has complained after applying for loan"
"Complete waste of time. The whole application process is a joke, created an account only to find that I was unable to log into it and when I eventually did to check the status of my application I found a lovely message saying I was unable to use their services??? After a day the message then changed to we need more information from you. I emailed their customer service team who of course didn't bother replying so taking all into consideration I gave up and can only conclude this company is run by a complete bunch of tossers who have no concept of customer service!"
"Dreadful incompetent company. The second of 3 repayments didn't authorise, due to the fact that i'd had my card stolen and had a replacement issued with a different number. The funds WERE on my account and available to Swift on the specified day, but unbeknown to me, they take a manual payment and not via direct debit...as they insisted they did ( partly my fault, i should have checked, leading me to believe my account had been hacked). Following a barrage of phone calls later that day insisting that the funds weren't available and payment was declined.....i'm not suprised, they were using the wrong card number... i eventually paid over the phone. Later that day 2 more phone calls and several texts later, all demanding payment,.... i'm ashamed to say i eventually lost my rag over the phone with them saying that payment was made earlier today..and the payment authorisation code which YOU gave me is ......!! Absolutely useless, unprofessional and shambolic set up...and i'm pleased i only have one more repayment......as i sure as hell won't be using them again.. i didn't want to in the first place, but like a lot of people, had no other option at the time."
"Shocking company. Borrowed £275 and was set a payment schedule. Paid £150 off after 8 days. This doesn't show on my account and speaking to someone on online help it seams my payments will be the same still. They are charging 0.8% interest a day, which is £2.20. And the interest stay at £2.20 even the the outstanding balance has come down the interest rate stays the same. Which I cannot understand. Would use wonga in future as it shows and amends ure payments if you overpay. Customer services are a disgrace with swift. They need to be stopped"
"Went through the application process, signed the loan agreement, they went through the financial checks and I was even told how much I was to pay each month. Therefore I waited for the money to be deposited. After a couple of hours I went to look what was happening to discovered that I could not even log in properly. I telephoned them to find that even though my credit was ok apparently because I swapped my bank account address to my girlfriends address that was not acceptable. Apparently I would get my loan if I went over to the bank and change it back to mine. Apparently because I formally complained I am banned from their site. I will not be going there again anyway and hopefully the Financial Ombudsman will force them to compensate"
"I was a customer of Swift Sterling for several year-had about 12 loans all paid back on time. No it's been take over by longer-loans.com it is TERRIBLE. Be warned, they do a full credit check and leave a massive footprint on your file for 6 years. Many people who use pay day loan companies do not have a great credit file so the new owners have got a bit of a shock coming. SECONDLY, they did not tell me the result, I had to chase it. THIRDLY, they barred me from opening my online account to check the results. ABSOLUTE incompetent idiots - NOT HAPPY. All those years of careful repayments-for nothing!!"
Swift Sterling is rated 1.57 based on 7 reviews