Swift Move Now Reviews

of reviewers recommend Swift Move Now
He made it all effortless for me, thank you everyone!
I sent you an email a over week ago and have not received a reply
I have found everything to be well organized from the start and the agent dealing with us was very efficient and polite and helpful
Great service, extremely useful and friendly
thanks you! you have a friendly and professional manner, providing us with a reasonable valuation
Our property consultant was very easy to get in touch with. Thank you again for all your guidance.
They was so helpful and went out of her way to help.
Been a pleasure to deal with. All customers service agents are very pleasant
They gave me an indepth explanation of the options available to me. After speaking to other companies I found it refreshing not to have to listen to a sales pitch.
Could not fault the service. Came back quickly to me and kept me informed. Have recommended to my mate. Thank to everyone.
I would like to leave a great review for Swift Move Now. They kept in touch with me from start to finish, no messing. I would highly recommend them.
Very friendly sales staff
So far I have had a pleasant step by step experience dealing with Swift Move.
Would appreciate a higher offer! Please come back if you can do better
Happy with the service i got from them thank you!
My experience with Swiftmove was good. I would recommend if you want to sell a property.
The man I spoke to was thorough. He helped me understand the value of my house and explained how you could help me. I will come back to you when I am ready to sell.
I had doubts as ive heard stories of cash buyers but they are a trustworthy company, great to deal with.
Excellent service. Very friendly consultants they settled any concerns I had about selling my property.
The Offers is a bit low, but a appreciate you all looking into it. Please come back to me if you can improve the offer.
Swift Move Now is rated 4.78 based on 103 reviews