SwegwayPro UK Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend SwegwayPro UK

How would you rate SwegwayPro UK ?

"seegway arrived promptly and without an issue"
"Thank you thank you thank you Swegway Store for saving my Son's birthday. Massively let down by another company and these guys have made my day. Delivered on a Saturday too so we made it in time. Absolutely amazing service."
"I Ordered last week and just received a review request. I have put it away for Christmas so cannot comment on how it works. It looks perfect and Can't fault the customer service and delivery times."
"Fabulous item arrived quickly and looks to be of high quality. Will be ordering more. I was let down by another company and it took 6 weeks to get my money back. These guys didn't let me down"
"Ordered a black classic at 4pm and it was delivered by 8.50am the next day. Really pleased"
SwegwayPro UK is rated 5.00 based on 5 reviews